Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll admit I love the triplets
Even tho the game didn't have enough romance for me
Those three were just so awesome I could deal with the piece of shit mc

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It was always abandoned. Same for way for Polarity (and they are still receiving money on that patreon btw)
From the start, I pointed out how that dev acted with little ethics: two different pages for two games ("because it was a collab"), and using the fact that he's making two games as an excuse to have very slow updates (as it was very slow from the beginning). I'm sorry but if you demand money separately for each game, people have the right to expect normal releases for both. Except they were successful anyway, because people are people.

Then of course, it got worse. It's usually kinda hard gaining patrons initially (especially in the thousands), even if this game did it miraculously fast. But once you have that patrons base that is paying, a lot stay under most circumstances (without even mentioning those that forgot they were subscribed). So now the devs are living the life doing shit, that's how it works and there's little to do about it.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Man, I feel for the new devs who actually care about their patreons and take pride in their games. Pretty soon no one will support any of these games because of asshole devolopers like Dr.Amana, Radiant, Milfy City, Gates Motel and the list goes on and on. Asking for "donations" from people for their hard work and then producing nothing. It is like a con game. These are not people that deserve anyones respect.

DarkSaitama

Dec 16, 2018
It was always abandoned. Same for way for Polarity (and they are still receiving money on that patreon btw)

Sometimes i doubt is the game really abandoned as almost 4k people are supporting him.
They are that dumb he fooling them all?

1699948973514.png
I don't see the much effect on his earning as it seems cyclic for the dev.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Sometimes i doubt is the game really abandoned as almost 4k people are supporting him.
They are that dumb he fooling them all?

View attachment 3085161
I don't see the much effect on his earning as it seems cyclic for the dev.
It s seem not a lot of people support game on patreon here... So let me tell you something.
When i do it, i m not subscribe month by month but for one year or two... you don t think i will go to all the game i support month by month...? Too boring. And i think i m not alone.
Then you have to understand it will take some time before it drop (there is no refound if you stop on your own so why stop before your time is over ?) . And i think dev know this.... You see all the update put an up. even now, when an update will come (if it come...) there will be an up of subscriber. But again certainely not for just a month...

And i think a lot of people here miss patreon purpose, its a crossfonding platform, it s purpose is to make money on the people donation, they don t care for what, not only game devs have a patron, artist, influencer, youtuber, independent journalist, etc... have also a patreon and patreon don t really care if they work or not... they are a commercial company who want profits, not a sponsorships of arts and good work... In other word patreon is a tool, it s free to use it as we see fit.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
I'm just poking fun of the situation. The abandoned tag changes absolutely nothing. I just found it amusing that so many people here seem to have made it their mission to get the mods to add the tag like it was gonna make any difference at all. Not like SirD or Alorth give a flying fuck what a bunch of randoms in F95 say about their work ethic...

And anyone that understands how Patreon works knows that nothing will change over there either.
We'll see if the future proves you right or not! In general, many devs rely on "pirate" sites like F95 to get their name out there and get traction on their VNs, in other words, they need F95 to get more supporters. Keep in mind that Adult VN creators cannot be found on Patreon without having already the direct link to their support page. If you want to put this to the test, go on the Patreon homepage and search for your favorite AVN creator, you will not find it there.

While it brings no joy seing a VN wearing the abandonned tag, in the case of such "developpers" like Sir Jammed, the hope is that the abandonned tag will deter potential subs, while the lack of content/information will drive current patrons away. To say it bluntly, the expectation is that the decrease in funding generated by the abandonned tag will get Sir Jammed to take his fingers out of his arse and start working on the game again.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
A lot of people have way more money than they have sense. (Onlyfans is proof of that). I have money but I support very few developers. Usually only after they have finished a game I will give a lump sum of what I think the game was worth to me or if a dev is really good and consistent and has proven themselves I might subscribe monthly on Patreon for however long. I have seen too many games I love (like this one) fall prey to a shoddy developer. I agree with what was mentioned above and wish there was a way assets could be handed over to a fan to continue a game after it is truly abandoned. I only know of 1 or 2 games that this has happened though. I guess it's always a crap shoot. Another favorite game of mine had a developer that did a decent job but he died and the game was never finished. That is why I don't really like this whole Patreon/release in parts way of game development. I wish adult VNs were handled more like AAA games and only completed projects were released; but I know most devs can't afford to take the time to make a complete game and then wait for payment.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
It s seem not a lot of people support game on patreon here... So let me tell you something.
When i do it, i m not subscribe month by month but for one year or two... you don t think i will go to all the game i support month by month...? Too boring. And i think i m not alone.
Then you have to understand it will take some time before it drop (there is no refound if you stop on your own so why stop before your time is over ?) . And i think dev know this.... You see all the update put an up. even now, when an update will come (if it come...) there will be an up of subscriber. But again certainely not for just a month...

And i think a lot of people here miss patreon purpose, its a crossfonding platform, it s purpose is to make money on the people donation, they don t care for what, not only game devs have a patron, artist, influencer, youtuber, independent journalist, etc... have also a patreon and patreon don t really care if they work or not... they are a commercial company who want profits, not a sponsorships of arts and good work... In other word patreon is a tool, it s free to use it as we see fit.
I think everyone understands the concept of Patreon, crowdfunding. What we don't understand is why you stay subscribed for YEARS to dead projects?!

The Patreon system is to support an endeavor with little if no guarantees. So why people like you detract his true meaning? Does your kind take pleasure in wasting huge amount of money to destroy projects?

I imagine a lot of developers really wanted to create impactful and unique AVNs yet after a few updates, when they realized pigeons like you give money whether or not they work on the game. Why would they bother. Do you realize what you're encouraging with your amoral attitude? Procrastination.

Can't blame developers for no longer working on their games when they realized people like you are too retarded to unsubscribe. But I can blame you. And your kind. You're the ones responsible for the situation.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a while ago already

v0.1 - 7. Apr .2020
v0.2 - 06.Nov.2020 - 7 months
v0.3 - 05.Jul.2021 - 8 months
v0.4 - 11.Sep.2022 - 14 months
v0.5 alpha - 5 March 2023 - 6 month
v0.5 Abandoned - 13.Nov.2023 - 8 months
v0.5 beta - View attachment 3084183
yeah ... if i remember right i did remind people that i'm old ... and with that i'm slow as shit .... :unsure:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
We'll see if the future proves you right or not! In general, many devs rely on "pirate" sites like F95 to get their name out there and get traction on their VNs, in other words, they need F95 to get more supporters. Keep in mind that Adult VN creators cannot be found on Patreon without having already the direct link to their support page. If you want to put this to the test, go on the Patreon homepage and search for your favorite AVN creator, you will not find it there.

While it brings no joy seing a VN wearing the abandonned tag, in the case of such "developpers" like Sir Jammed, the hope is that the abandonned tag will deter potential subs, while the lack of content/information will drive current patrons away. To say it bluntly, the expectation is that the decrease in funding generated by the abandonned tag will get Sir Jammed to take his fingers out of his arse and start working on the game again.
Oh I'm with you on that! I am not downplaying the importance of F95 to the overall success of any given AVN. I've spent the equivalent of 3 AAA games supporting AVN devs so far this year, and I wouldn't have found any of them if it wasn't for F95.

That said, it's not like there is a realistic possibility of someone finding this thread, skimming through 200 pages of hate filled posts about how scummy the devs are, how the game hasn't had an update in ages and then going straight to Patreon to drop them a sub.

So I maintain my opinion. Tag or no tag. Nothing changes either way.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Oh look the bridgebuilder team has been heavy handedly deleting posts AGAIN for being "offtopic", aka whatever my ass does't like. I guess birds of a feather flock together...the "You don't know how Patreon works" crowd needs it counterpart...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Oh look the bridgebuilder team has been heavy handedly deleting posts AGAIN for being "offtopic", aka whatever my ass does't like. I guess birds of a feather flock together...the "You don't know how Patreon works" crowd needs it counterpart...
did my best making a poem with motif another anon brought, thinking about roman empire. and as always
drone attacks. long story short... Brutus kills ceasar and we must clap.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
WTF just so damn irritating was a good post tooo.....

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes