dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is actually just sad. That being said, I'm very much enjoying watching the drama unfold. I'm hoping for a 'letter of apology and promise to do better' when he tries to win back supporters. That's always so much more entertaining than just he shuts down the patron and goes silent.
Letters of apology are made with AI nowadays, it's not even funny

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So basically they just confirmed that sir dammed hasn't been doing shit all this time and since he doesn't do his part, Alorth has nothing to work on.
Yea that's pretty much it. I like what he said never wanted Alorth suffer anything over Radiant he does have his own game to work on. Looking forward to what Sir D has to say on patreon

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I've been wondering about this. Alorth's reputation is still pretty good since he has other projects that are moving along just fine, but he's still taken some damage over his involvement with Dammed. We bitch and moan about the only progress being wallpapers, but that's the only part that doesn't rely on Dammed, so of course that's all that's happening.

If I were Alorth, I'd be telling Dammed to get his shit together too. There sure as hell aren't going to be any other artists running to hitch up to him, so he'd be stuck making his games with the same garbage graphics as Polarity.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've been wondering about this. Alorth's reputation is still pretty good since he has other projects that are moving along just fine, but he's still taken some damage over his involvement with Dammed. We bitch and moan about the only progress being wallpapers, but that's the only part that doesn't rely on Dammed, so of course that's all that's happening.

If I were Alorth, I'd be telling Dammed to get his shit together too. There sure as hell aren't going to be any other artists running to hitch up to him, so he'd be stuck making his games with the same garbage graphics as Polarity.
I really enjoyed polarity... But yeah if alorth leaves the team it's pretty game over.

Reactions: lunar517

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

It's looking like that is what he did said 5 complete would be out by end of year and 6 by March 23 if not he won't be part of Radiant team anylonger

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing this!

It would seem that Radiant has until the end of March to get thru the CH 6 release or Alorth is done.

This may actually get Radiant development in gear in a way nothing else could.

If Radiant loses Alorth, I think it would be dead in its current form.

So - abandoned tag or not, we'll see what happens.

Cheers!! :coffee:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone who knew or followed Alorth's body of work is not surprised. He can be borderline arrogant in some ways but I think the work he does backs that up more than it degrades his point.

Sir D has ideas and can have good ones. But also shit ones and he clearly can get sidetracked and lost to the point of no return (see Polarity). So it was always clear where the hold up was to those of us who have been around - specifically around these 2.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So basically they just confirmed that sir dammed hasn't been doing shit all this time and since he doesn't do his part, Alorth has nothing to work on.
Like that wasn't obvious from how he was busy ranting on Twitter about Final Fantasy.

Also, I guess all that bitching worked. We're finally seeing some reaction.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes