Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's just a shame when Radiant was released it had heat showed promise of being one of the best but was short lived, now we just wonder it update will be done and if it is, will same cycle start over again just sad
Yeah, but at the end of the day there is nothing that we can do. It's not like it's one of those games that doesn't get enough support and the devs don't have the time to work on the game because they have a full time job. People want to support the game and want it to be successful, it's up to the devs to actually work on the game.
It's kind of crazy to think that it will be 4 years of "development" in April.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Badjourasmix
bogus to me is that no one occupied his space with a better product.
Proves how the market is not saturated.
I actually think it is pretty saturated
Especially the harem incest genre

It's just that the triplets are really hot & unique
And the story started out really good
That people still really like this game even when other incest harem games have come & gone

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I actually think it is pretty saturated
Especially the harem incest genre

It's just that the triplets are really hot & unique
And the story started out really good
That people still really like this game even when other incest harem games have come & gone
could it be, here is 3 good renders(main Lis), a good bit of darkness and the potential never fully explored of branching.
Most cest harem games are almost Kinetic in how the story progresses.
I do concur he did get a lot of speed because is a older game, and by his creative choice of making triplets with different hair, eye and personalities. they dont look related at all. haha

Mar 5, 2020
Current discord link:

Doubt you will be spending much time there as it is mostly people posting cat emotes, but if you have something to ask to the devs, knock youselves out

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Current discord link:

Doubt you will be spending much time there as it is mostly people posting cat emotes, but if you have something to ask to the devs, knock youselves out
thanks!

I got high hopes that this can get back on track now since Alorth came out and said something. Without Alorth and his staff, the artwork/animation of this game is pretty much dead. I doubt Sir D. can find his replacement.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Badjourasmix
Barrier to entry is rather high, I'd say. Expensive hardware (and assets have become huge lately, an 8 GB card won't cut it anymore), a lot of time to invest in learning Ren'Py (which is basically programming), then there is the ability to come up with a story. Not as easy as it seems.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I got high hopes that this can get back on track now since Alorth came out and said something. Without Alorth and his staff, the artwork/animation of this game is pretty much dead. I doubt Sir D. can find his replacement.
If Alorth leaves the team, I think and hope dammed will be toast and noone will want to work with him due to his bad tracked record

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Badjourasmix
Depends on your definition of "better product".
IMO, only chapter one was good. The subsequent chapters have been nothing special.
As for better products I have found; Unbroken, Reclaiming the lost, The Seven realms, are just a few that I will keep up with before radiant.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
TBH, I'd want this game to continue. Otherwise the only game I'm interested in Lost at Birth and then Ravenous in second place.
Reclaiming the lxst and My Precioxxs are spawning around too decent renders ...
AND S FOT HIS TROLL DEVELOPER they only want the birds (money) dont leave the next (patreon)

3 years of trash behavior after other trash behavior

THE FIRST ONE WAS WHEN THEY BOTH CHANGED THEIR TIERS , And goals to reach with each tier .... 1k and 2k bucks for 4 months updates. then they asked twice nice nice. And when they had reached that amount of support like 2.5 years ago? they no even come to deliver their side of the deal EVER

HE NO STOPING/pausing the money ? yeah yeah his mother believe him about his lies / excuses ?

ONLY THING THAT MATTER NOW IS THAT THE SUPPORT FOR HIM GOES DOWN ,

is the only way this troll developer even will move his boony xxx.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Some people are full of hate. Just let everypme decide for himself.
I hoper he'll get a hold of himself and continues, that's more important to me than where peope decide to put their money into.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
One "small" problem.
On the one hand, over-indulging in drugs/booze is obviously self-destructive behaviour. But how is a Dev totally neglecting his game(s) while still receiving full payments from his supporters correspondingly similar ? Seems a lot more like SirD rewarding himself rather than punishing himself.
He took forever to release 5a before this too. Did his loved ones die twice? His behavior hasn't changed, only his excuses.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Depends on your definition of "better product".
IMO, only chapter one was good. The subsequent chapters have been nothing special.
As for better products I have found; Unbroken, Reclaiming the lost, The Seven realms, are just a few that I will keep up with before radiant.
We need to compare games with the setting cest triplets corruption.
None of the ones you cited are this kind of game. No offense,.they are good.

Radiant don't have competition in his own trope. my new family/memories is one that gets closer without corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Some people are full of hate. Just let everypme decide for himself.
I hoper he'll get a hold of himself and continues, that's more important to me than where peope decide to put their money into.
Forget that bitch ass s*** about "muh hate". It's lame anyway and always will be, but now that even Alorth (his goddamn teammate) called SirD out on his BS, it doesn't hold any water.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Forget that bitch ass s*** about "muh hate". It's lame anyway and always will be, but now that even Alorth (his goddamn teammate) called SirD out on his BS, it doesn't hold any water.
So why are you still ranting if everything's said and done?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes