Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wasn't aware I needed your permission to comment...
Comment all you want. But allow me to comment your comment.

I don't forbid you anything. But tell me please the answer to my question. Why were you ranting? What was the goal of it?

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Good thing I didn't. Read the post again.
"Some people are full of hate. " I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying. I won't even go into the fact that "hate" is a pretty strong word when discussing SirD. It's like when George Carlin went "I don't have pet peeves, I had major psychotic hatreds". With Radiant it's the reverse. Sure it's annoying that updates are far apart, and that the game may never be finished, but to say that leads to hate is ridiculous.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Some people are full of hate. " I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying.
Yes, that's what I am saying and not complaining about "Haters". You are welcome to criticise me for what I write, but your interpretation of it is yours and yours alone.
It's a strong word, but if you read the according posts, you will find very strong emotions. I am not even debating if they are right about his intentions or not, just about how they do it and how they react to players who see him differently. If that's not hate driven ...

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
SirD: "I was in and out of hospital with health concerns"

It may well be true, but gawdamn if AVN devs aren't the most unhealthy/unlucky people in the world I don't know what to say. Absolutely astounding how often this occurs.

Pro tip: Eat good, exercise, sleep good and get some sunlight.

As far as the development of this game goes? I have zero faith. The dude obviously doesn't have the drive to start producing regular updates. But I'll still check the thread every couple of weeks for a laugh.

Good day.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1700545704403.png

Dammed , I know you sometime drop by and I just want to tell you to stop playing the victim. Every ounce of criticism you received is 100% on you. Stop acting like we woke up one day and hate you for no good reason.

The "hate" didn't start in chapter 2 because you were late for a month. Its also not because of the constant over promise and under delivering that you do. It's because of how you never take any responsibility after every single failed promises. You never make an effort to change for the better. Instead, you make out of touch posts like above where you insult your fans.

1700546888764.png

Please do better. Believe it or not, no one here wants to see you fail.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I fully agree. Sadly they couldn't follow up the promising start and they couldn't keep a release schedule that keeps you invested.
they could not follow ever since like 3 years ago ? yeshhh.
"Some people are full of hate. " I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying. I won't even go into the fact that "hate" is a pretty strong word when discussing SirD. It's like when George Carlin went "I don't have pet peeves, I had major psychotic hatreds". With Radiant it's the reverse. Sure it's annoying that updates are far apart, and that the game may never be finished, but to say that leads to hate is ridiculous.
yeshh some people are full of whatever, am full of pine apple pizza and coke atm but

ON THIS CASE THIS TRASH DEVELOPER EVEN DESERVES IT? He is a joke over a joke AND HIS PITTIFULL BEHAVIOR cant and should not be excused.

4 YEARS 4 YEARS , Never EVER THEY have delivered on the time they said they will , always take twice and on this case even 4x the time they even said. BANNING People who even DARED to tell him hey dude do 2 hours of work a week ...

Dev always respond with millions of excuses and lies whole pages that look like a thesis degree (that even Einstein will be proud) about his delaying lies and lies blah blah

there goes a year ...
there goes another year ...
and there go other and other ...

BUT IN THE END IS ALWAYS THE SAME LAME

somebody even did SONG about his behavior please sing it to us please

as somebody TOLD TOO THE TRUE FOLLOW THE MONEY, money never lies... and developer behavior about it, want me to spell?

AND AS FOR IF THIS GAME fills a nitch place, be or no , hope more games as this pop up, but no to their developers be as this piece of lier.

HOPE that number get down to less than 1k of bucks then he will spawn like a storm blaming others.
They always blame others , he had a team , he had support , he had a decent plot and renders , what else ? oh he wanted to get like 10 k or 20 k at month as other games does?

no work on this one; what could have been radiant 2 radiant 3.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
SirD: "I was in and out of hospital with health concerns"

It may well be true, but gawdamn if AVN devs aren't the most unhealthy/unlucky people in the world I don't know what to say. Absolutely astounding how often this occurs.

Pro tip: Eat good, exercise, sleep good and get some sunlight.
It’s simply amazing how sick people, hospitals and doctors can exist in our time, when such a simple recipe for all diseases has long been discovered. Bro, don’t be a maximalist, a healthy person will never understand someone who suffers from a chronic disease. And what else can a person who is forced to spend most of their life at home or in a hospital bed do, if not play computer games, or make their own. But this is a general observation, don’t think that I’m trying to somehow justify the dev, I don’t know anything about them.

As far as the development of this game goes? I have zero faith. The dude obviously doesn't have the drive to start producing regular updates. But I'll still check the thread every couple of weeks for a laugh.

Good day.
It's sad, but when a dev says they can't work on their game because various circumstances have put them in a state of mind that they simply can't continue now and for undefined period in a future, to me it's a very bad sign for the future of their game.
I will in no way question the words of the dev, whether they are lying or telling the truth about these circumstances, in this case it does not matter at all. I can compassionate them as a human being. But I mean that for the further fate of their creation this does not matter. And it is likely this fate is not very bright. It’s better to stick the “abandoned” tag in your mind next to the name of this game. And cut your losses if you are overly invested in the game, be it real money or your emotions.

Because the devs who can make a good game are in a completely different state of mind. They are crazy about their creation, overly protective of their “child”, even if they are slow or not very skilled, they're really spending the time of their lives on their creation and making their game is pleasure for them in the first place and not work or hobby. Thus, continuing to work on their game helps them cope with their troubles, take their mind off these troubles and gain some positive energy from their work.

So I completely agree with your conclusion, from the words of the dev it seems that he lacks the drive to continue and is trying to squeeze something out of himself. I doubt this will work.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
I predict the game gets one update, maybe two, before it's abandoned for good.

I don't say that because I want to see Radiant fail (I'd rather see it get a completed tag), but the development history of this game and the things SirD say are completely at odds with each other. I don't think anyone will believe a word he says until he can back up his words with good updates. By "good" updates I mean they didn't take more than a year to release, and they weren't just a partial chapter.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
It’s simply amazing how sick people, hospitals and doctors can exist in our time, when such a simple recipe for all diseases has long been discovered. Bro, don’t be a maximalist, a healthy person will never understand someone who suffers from a chronic disease. And what else can a person who is forced to spend most of their life at home or in a hospital bed do, if not play computer games, or make their own. But this is a general observation, don’t think that I’m trying to somehow justify the dev, I don’t know anything about them.

It's sad, but when a dev says they can't work on their game because various circumstances have put them in a state of mind that they simply can't continue now and for undefined period in a future, to me it's a very bad sign for the future of their game.
I will in no way question the words of the dev, whether they are lying or telling the truth about these circumstances, in this case it does not matter at all. I can compassionate them as a human being. But I mean that for the further fate of their creation this does not matter. And it is likely this fate is not very bright. It’s better to stick the “abandoned” tag in your mind next to the name of this game. And cut your losses if you are overly invested in the game, be it real money or your emotions.

Because the devs who can make a good game are in a completely different state of mind. They are crazy about their creation, overly protective of their “child”, even if they are slow or not very skilled, they're really spending the time of their lives on their creation and making their game is pleasure for them in the first place and not work or hobby. Thus, continuing to work on their game helps them cope with their troubles, take their mind off these troubles and gain some positive energy from their work.

So I completely agree with your conclusion, from the words of the dev it seems that he lacks the drive to continue and is trying to squeeze something out of himself. I doubt this will work.
I am currently caring for my youngest niece and nephew because the mother is sick in hospital 4 hours away. I know all about illness. My mother died of COPD and I was there for her toward the end and it was brutal.

You honestly think I was seriously stating that my "Pro tip" was a cure-all? Come on man.

My point was, AVN Devs use the health excuse A LOT! So much so that we have a boy who cried wolf scenario. Anyone can see this.

Obviously sometimes it's just fact, they're ill, injured, whatever.

Other times it's a load of shit and in a long list of other shit.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes