adanu

Mar 28, 2020
its not abandoned according to discord they just came back after some personal issues. before the end of the year there will be an update. one more update after that has been planned and if that one is not managed one of the devs will quit
The dev can say whatever they like. We need an actual update to the game for us to believe him. Being a shill for a milker dev is not helping anyone.

The devs for starship inanna did the same thing and I abandoned them months ago. I'm still waiting for episode 10-11 from them.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The dev can say whatever they like. We need an actual update to the game for us to believe him. Being a shill for a milker dev is not helping anyone.

The devs for starship inanna did the same thing and I abandoned them months ago. I'm still waiting for episode 10-11 from them.
att least this dev is more open about whats going on compared to starship inanna

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Kind of crazy that a game that is almost 4 years old still doesn't have any sex with any of the triplets.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Maybe to you and others, but I don't care for her. She's only there to add another "crazy" woman that the MC can have sex with just so there is an actual sex scene in the update. Just like Vanessa in chapter 2.
It fits with the character of the MC, though, to have such encounters, particularly when he isn't yet pursuing the girls. He was a bit of a horndog, so to exclude any other pursuits once the girls arrive would be out of character - part of a VN is character building, otherwise you just have a one-dimensional incest machine. Since the VN is also an "A"VN, you have to have characters to have lewd scenes with because you aren't going to have this guy jump straight into bed with his daughters within only a matter of a few days. Something like that, realistically, would have to develop over months.

If this VN were being updated on a reasonable basis (not that it will ever get updated again), the only full-sex scenes I'd expect are with old girlfriends, new hookups, and the like, for several chapters with a slower build to the daughters - post episode 7 or 8 at earliest, with incremental things happening before hand (as we've already seen with two of the girls).

Maybe you want to jump straight to the taboo, but that's an unreasonable thing in this type of scenario. If you want that, go find one of Doc5252's VNs.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Maybe you want to jump straight to the taboo, but that's an unreasonable thing in this type of scenario. If you want that, go find one of Doc5252's VNs.
Never meant to imply that. The addition of all these other characters just adds to the development delays.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Never meant to imply that. The addition of all these other characters just adds to the development delays.
Not untrue; but, if SD was actually working at a pace similar to that of most other Devs, it wouldn't feel like a delay - it would simply be what it's supposed to be: story building and fleshing out of the MC.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
These characters are also there because otherwise someone who chose to go some sort of 'loving father' route would see no sex at all.
Hardly any VN that's not released as a whole without updates focuses solely on the main LIs.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I'm all for story building, but just think of how many characters we have in the MC's harem now. Gracie (Included because she still shows up in the MC's dreams), the triplets, Brooke, Mira, Natalie, Vanessa, Tiffany, the asshole neighbor's wife (Did she ever give her name?), Jade, and while I haven't played the beta update I'm assuming Alita too. Ten plus and counting characters that need to have story updates (EDIT: You can reject some of them, but that just adds branching paths that need to be accounted for too). Its so many, I even had to load an old save just to recall Tiffany's name as she's shown up once and seems to have been thrown away otherwise. Similar to Vanessa's treatment. This game is already too bloated and any story progress is going to need this cast pared down or else its going nowhere.

These characters are also there because otherwise someone who chose to go some sort of 'loving father' route would see no sex at all.
Hardly any VN that's not released as a whole without updates focuses solely on the main LIs.
There is no "loving father" route. Here's an old post of mine from when I last saw that brought up:
Even if you pick the pure options, the game still has the girls practically throwing themselves at you. In chapter 3, you're stuck choosing between being romantic, flirtatious, or to try and take advantage of Liv when discussing the kiss at the pool, even if you stopped her. Basically, you're forced to tell her that you either have feelings for her, you wanted to kiss her, or you find her attractive. I don't think staying truly "pure" with the triplets is going to be a viable path in the long run. That is, if this game ever gets updated again...

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I predict the game gets one update, maybe two, before it's abandoned for good.

I don't say that because I want to see Radiant fail (I'd rather see it get a completed tag), but the development history of this game and the things SirD say are completely at odds with each other. I don't think anyone will believe a word he says until he can back up his words with good updates. By "good" updates I mean they didn't take more than a year to release, and they weren't just a partial chapter.
Pretty bold of you to assume that there will ever be another update. At this point I seriously doubt it. It's been almost half a decade since the beginning of this game.

MTMKMH

Apr 29, 2023
its not abandoned according to discord they just came back after some personal issues. before the end of the year there will be an update. one more update after that has been planned and if that one is not managed one of the devs will quit
Lol just stop. It aint happenin. He has been saying crap like this for almost a year now, and really the bs goes back way before that. He constantly promises something and will say stuff like how they are really close, blah blah blah. Then the promised deadlines will come and its always some excuse like "personal issues" lol, or earlier in the year where he was dealing with some crazy health problem and couldn't even sit at his computer as if he's dying but gives no details. Then he says he's back but the next date he promised just passes again but this time no explanation, and you know its a lie cause people keep saying how they see him everyday talking about Starfield. Every once in a while he will do something just to milk the subscribers. What's sad is people keep paying him, a ton of people have probably paid him more than what they would for a triple-A game. But that is the problem, bunch of tools sucking up, believing every bs lie and keep paying him for nothing. If you want to motivate him to actually do something then stop giving him money, its simple.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lol just stop. It aint happenin. He has been saying crap like this for almost a year now, and really the bs goes back way before that. He constantly promises something and will say stuff like how they are really close, blah blah blah. Then the promised deadlines will come and its always some excuse like "personal issues" lol, or earlier in the year where he was dealing with some crazy health problem and couldn't even sit at his computer as if he's dying but gives no details. Then he says he's back but the next date he promised just passes again but this time no explanation, and you know its a lie cause people keep saying how they see him everyday talking about Starfield. Every once in a while he will do something just to milk the subscribers. What's sad is people keep paying him, a ton of people have probably paid him more than what they would for a triple-A game. But that is the problem, bunch of tools sucking up, believing every bs lie and keep paying him for nothing. If you want to motivate him to actually do something then stop giving him money, its simple.
I think the situation is a little different now since you have the other member of the team putting pressure on him publicly and threatening to leave the team if the deadlines are not met. From what I understand alorth does all the visual stuff for the game, so if he leaves the team it's pretty much game over.
We will have to wait and see.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I think the situation is a little different now since you have the other member of the team putting pressure on him publicly and threatening to leave the team if the deadlines are not met. From what I understand alorth does all the visual stuff for the game, so if he leaves the team it's pretty much game over.
We will have to wait and see.
Yeah, but who knows. Maybe SirD has a job so he can afford to abandon the game, meaning he won't be motivated to continue it. Or he simply has a self-destructive nature, as in can't motivate himself to do stuff.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes