dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't really believe it was because of the tag ...

One of the main guys threatening to leave the project might have had a little more effect.
How naive. Maybe the reason one of the main guys threatening to leave the project is because of the tag.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Which happened afterwards I think, and also that might have been prompted by the tag. Since this site I would assume is rather popular, seeing an "abandoned" tag might cause many people who might have decided to subsidize SriD's farniente not to do it.
put so much effort in to the firsts updates
promise a lot more
include popular tags (Harem,Incest,etc)
profit
abandon

repeat.
This game should get the Abandoned tag a month after release. Maybe that way it would have something close to a regular update schedule.
I agree with much the latter two - though indeed the abandoned tag effects behaviors, this can only be for the best.

With this game, this is not out of the blue at all; this guy has been milking for months, years even. If we were in medieval times, he'd be pilloried out in the village square for all to see.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really hope that they get their shit together and manage to have a somewhat consistent release schedule. I think that if they were able to release an update every 3 or 4 months people wouldn't complain.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
a year after it should have been done... And only and IF IF big IF , his supporters get down to less than 1k bucks, because when he have more support he goes trolling.

they have already should release the ch5 end at least but noooooo next year yeah , want to milk till next year puuf , how about he pauses the patreon payments ?

follow the money on this case....

Reactions: Rasturac

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All this dev has learned is that he can push it to 14 months between releases and people will still pay him.
Like I said in another post, I think the situation is a little different now since alorth is putting pressure on him and if alorth leaves the team it's game over for SirD. Obviously we have to wait and see if they deliver on their promises before we can say that they have changed for the better, but this is a step in the right direction.

I am. I am just the skeptical kind by nature, and in this case by observation.
It's 100% fair to be very skeptical in this situation.

Reactions: freethinker37

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really hope that they get their shit together and manage to have a somewhat consistent release schedule. I think that if they were able to release an update every 3 or 4 months people wouldn't complain.
Forget about release schedules. Story went to shit after first release.

Definitely among the most ridiculous writing ever.

How they went from a good chapter 1 to whatever came after is beyond my understanding. And I am a supervillain trying to make people miserable but even I thought this was just bad.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

How they went from a good chapter 1 to whatever came after is beyond my understanding. And I am a supervillain trying to make people miserable but even I thought this was just bad.
It's not that bad, besides the police stuff, I've seen worse writing on other avns.

Problem is the schedule that makes looks like the pace is slow. When is not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I personally don't think it's that bad but the the thing with the cop and the mom of the kid that was killed should've been added later on in the story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Ohhhhh Ayhs...you're like Ava...just a super cute pussycat pretending to be a tiger. We know better *pats your head*

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Like I said in another post, I think the situation is a little different now since alorth is putting pressure on him and if alorth leaves the team it's game over for SirD. Obviously we have to wait and see if they deliver on their promises before we can say that they have changed for the better, but this is a step in the right direction.
I hope he'll keep pressure on him to release every 3-4 months, 6 top. If they achieve their March goal and don't follow up, it will all have been for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes