Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
well if people actually read his discord people would know that he was dealing with a lot that he didn't want to make public
I don't think it's about IF he had to deal with something but HOW he did it.
Quitting communication while still holding his arms wide open for the monthly money ... that's what pissed people off, and also his coworkers. If he said: "Let's pause for half a year and continue afterwards", he would be received a bit better.

I don't have anything against him, but I am also no subscriber. I payed something, yes. But I don't do so on a regular base so for me "when it's done" is perfectly fine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm so far out of the loop, and at this point I'm a tad afraid to ask about being brought up to speed. Out of morbid curiosity, what exactly is going on with this title, as there seems to be a bit of friction between the two devs? (At least according to the previous couple of pages...)

DaddyYatty

Mar 31, 2020
I'm so far out of the loop, and at this point I'm a tad afraid to ask about being brought up to speed. Out of morbid curiosity, what exactly is going on with this title, as there seems to be a bit of friction between the two devs? (At least according to the previous couple of pages...)
Nah, just health issue and death in family.

Edit: Also, according to discord, new update is before the end of the month

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Summary: everybody, including two of the dogs, died; Dammed got really sick and depressed; many people doubt the veracity of the "reasons" because they sound a little too tragic and because he was seen being very active on gaming boards; all the while, he never turned off billing, for even a moment, and kept pushing deadlines without any real communication until the deadlines passed; Alorth sent a note saying he was basically setting some time limits on Dammed to get things done because he was tired of the damage to his reputation for Dammed's actions (or lack thereof). There is now supposedly a set of two deadlines, one to finish Ep 5 and one to release Ep 6. Bets are being taken on whether either deadline will be met and, if missed, what the excuse will be (another dog, another relative, appendicitis, etc.).

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
My favorite IRL book author recently retired because of "health issues," yeah. I didn't really understand at first how you could get too ill to either type or dictate, but it turned out what the mad was dementia. Ungood. :(
Except I doubt too many AVN creators are that age, so it doesn't really fly. Does anyone actually believe SirD is an old man and thus has dementia?? And please don't say "derp, but young people get dementia too". It's certainly not the norm, and if we're going by that, AVN developers seem to be exclusively targeted by the wrath of the gods.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Summary: everybody, including two of the dogs, died; Dammed got really sick and depressed; many people doubt the veracity of the "reasons" because they sound a little too tragic and because he was seen being very active on gaming boards; all the while, he never turned off billing, for even a moment, and kept pushing deadlines without any real communication until the deadlines passed; Alorth sent a note saying he was basically setting some time limits on Dammed to get things done because he was tired of the damage to his reputation for Dammed's actions (or lack thereof). There is now supposedly a set of two deadlines, one to finish Ep 5 and one to release Ep 6. Bets are being taken on whether either deadline will be met and, if missed, what the excuse will be (another dog, another relative, appendicitis, etc.).
yeah they are dying since 3 years ago .... and they will keep dying 3 years laters.

with this piece of troll developer IF he says sky is blue i will even doubt of it now .... SUCH A LIER HE HAS BEEN ,

worse his ironic comments on discord since 3 years ago ... laughing about the slow speed of the game ? so want more reasons?

FOLLOW THE MONEY never stopped , twitters ffxx and games c.o. GO SUPPORT OTHER BETTER DEVS if can not this JOKE

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My favorite IRL book author recently retired because of "health issues," yeah. I didn't really understand at first how you could get too ill to either type or dictate, but it turned out what the mad was dementia. Ungood. :(
Dementia would be an odd malady for a 34 year old guy (see the Discord caps posted the other day). Unless there's also significant substance abuse, this shouldn't be the issue.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Would it be nice for an update on Patreon/SS? -- sure.

IMO - that does not really matter.

Either Alorth is going to stick to his guns on the March 2024 deadline or he is not.

I believe he is since his reputation is being damaged by association with Radiant.

We'll know whether or not Radiant has a decent chance at making a comeback based on content release and all indications are that this is in the hands of Sir Damned.

Alorth made the declaration on Discord and it's been screenshotted and posted here.

Now we can go enjoy other content on F95 and see what happens as a few more months roll by.

I'm off to enjoy another run through Once in a Lifetime - great humor and hot ladies - life is good!

Cheers!! :coffee:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Would it be nice for an update on Patreon/SS? -- sure.

IMO - that does not really matter.

Either Alorth is going to stick to his guns on the March 2024 deadline or he is not.

I believe he is since his reputation is being damaged by association with Radiant.

We'll know whether or not Radiant has a decent chance at making a comeback based on content release and all indications are that this is in the hands of Sir Damned.

Alorth made the declaration on Discord and it's been screenshotted and posted here.

Now we can go enjoy other content on F95 and see what happens as a few more months roll by.

I'm off to enjoy another run through Once in a Lifetime - great humor and hot ladies - life is good!

Cheers!! :coffee:
You'd have a great career as a White House spokesperson...

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Aha, next one in line to be "abandoned".

No surprise there. And yet there are still people believing showering them with money.
I should start a never finishing project with some kinky pictures too.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Aha, next one in line to be "abandoned".

No surprise there. And yet there are still people believing showering them with money.
I should start a never finishing project with some kinky pictures too.
Go ahead.

It's funny because some people think it's easy to make money on Patreon. There are some devs here who make less than the minimum wage on Patreon. which makes the whole development situation of this game a little more annoying. they found an audience but they have not known how to exploit it.

Reactions: Joshy92

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You do that. Post the link to your patreon page here once you started.
Right?

This is a path open to anyone and everyone here. If you think you can do better (or at least write SOMETHING out) go for it. Devs are not a special group with exclusive membership, if you make something you are a dev, and you can submit it to F95.

Simple as. Most of us honestly encourage the effort. But to think you will get paid, you better find the God of Luck and suck his dick because it is OFTEN a crap shoot.

PEACE

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes