• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
yeah its in the discord been posted multiple times by Alorth and Sir D ( i'm not one of those people to blindly have faith, infact i didn't even play the 'latest' update because i'd lowkey given up on the game) but Alorth said he'd quit the team if the deadline of the end of this year for end of v0.5 and then march for v0.6 isn't met so if there's any reason to have faith its that

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hmm, I haven't played the latest update yet. It was marked as a beta version and I didn't want to touch version that was possible buggy. I suppose it's pointless to wait non-beta version at this point and just play it :LOL:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Dammed when he wrote that:

Can't wait for what he was dealing all this time btw, after all he couldn't finish Polarity but he's still receiving money for that. Poor guy.
It all makes sense now. He has dementia. so he even forgot to turn off billing for that first game. And that is also why he played Final Fantasy twice...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what he said on his last post on discord, the update should be out for supporters this weekend.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
well technically next month if he manage to put out beta an final gona be 15 months since 0.4 and 9 months between alpha and beta versions
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-5-alpha-rk-studios.49572/post-12198497
so yeah gona be new record
I disagree with the majority assumption that only a FULL update actually counts as an update.
Any new canon content, be it ever so itty-bitty, will do. Get used to it. /s
Shouldn't be a surprise since non-canon monthly wallpapers are counted by all the money-takers as a de facto update (I had a discussion, elsewhere, with a berserko fan-boi who claimed a Dev progress report was also an update).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I disagree with the majority assumption that only a FULL update actually counts as an update.
Shouldn't be a surprise since non-canon monthly wallpapers are counted by all the money-takers as a de facto update (I had a discussion, elsewhere, with a berserko fan-boi who claimed a Dev progress report was also an update).
agree or disagree thats your prerogative, but v0.5 is far from completed (also was bs promise from dev that will speed update production up and they put out what they had at the time cause ppl were pisses and at the time 0.5 should be completed already), even if you take alpha and beta which will come maybe this year as separate updates, the time between them is record for guinness book of records already. there was only 2/3rd of content in alpha which was known at time and still is. so for me update is not done till its done, cause i didnt touch alpha and with this game it was always alpha->beta->final and you had to replay chapter each time.
and yeah progress reports are not game updates, they only tell you that dev is still working on it and what they did in mean time, nothing else.

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So if I go to the restaurant, and they bring me bread and water, then they technically have delivered. I shouldn't be asking for the actual food, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes