6string420

Jan 23, 2023
What, Deviant Anomalies got an update? Where is that? I haven't seen it on here. Are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with another game.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
After almost a year, an 'official' update came out, but I couldn't help but laugh at the reviews that said there wasn't much story progress in only an hour of play time. This game is awesome. Even after Messi and CR7 retired, there won't be 'much' progress in this game. :sick:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
What, Deviant Anomalies got an update? Where is that? I haven't seen it on here. Are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with another game.
Yes but it's not public yet. Released to 50 tier so prob won't see it here for a while.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Damn, I wish I had the money this Devs patreons are throwing away. Maybe I should try developing a game and make some money. I guess all you have to do is have a Patreon page and F95 thread post and throw out an update once a year and you get like $5000 a month...easy money...lot of suckers out there I guess.
It doesn't work that way, for every one successful game there are ten that nobody cares about.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ROFLMAO. I'm guessing you're joking to a degree, but if you look at the percentages of games that make anything remotely close to that, you'd realize it's pretty damned low. Games that are far higher quality than some of the major money-makers sadly don't get justice and make far less than they deserve. It's also why so many games get completely abandoned. It must take a damned large amount of fortitude in most cases to make a decent living off of indie game development.
Seriously fucked up that devs like BrainDead and this clown make such a killing while the ones more regular than Metamucil are fighting for table scraps :censored:

Reactions: DIKs_Steeler
Feb 15, 2019
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.
It's a simple statement of facts. The girls won't come to alive in real life and suck your dick just for being an insufferable ass kisser.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.
Everyone has a basis to complain when compared to other high quality VNs on this site. Most decent VNs that only have an hour of updated play time per release get updates every couple of months. Rule of thumb (at least for all of the other VNs I play): a decent VN should provide about a half hour of play time for every month it takes to get updated.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just finished playing the new update (the full 05 version). I found it very disappointing after the hype about the "True Edition" patch containing more dark content than prior updates. That wasn't at all true.

The new update contained no dark content at all! Literally zero! Unless having a brief conversation with Maddie in the alpha portion of Chapter 5 about dark content that occurred in Chapter 4 counts, but it shouldn't because that wasn't even in the portion that was just added!

Reactions: SuperNovAA
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes