preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.5 Alpha] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will update the Mod only on full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

We are eagerly waiting for your magic Joker <3

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Just finished the update. Not bad for a "half" update. It had some good scenes along with character path progressions. Not a fan of the dev introducing new side characters but at least Chelsea looks really hot.

I don't know about the "true edition content" though. I think its a very unncessary risk for the dev to have such content in his game. It only takes one deranged fan/jealous dev/super straight lace vanilla fan to report it to patreon and have his page shut down. Or worst, get him into trouble with the authorities as we seen with a dev in Australia recently. IMO, the triplets are more than enough for this game and what 99% of us play for anyways. I would hate for this game to get killed just for the small "true edition" content.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Just finished the update. Not bad for a "half" update. It had some good scenes along with character path progressions. Not a fan of the dev introducing new side characters but at least Chelsea looks really hot.

I don't know about the "true edition content" though. I think its a very unncessary risk for the dev to have such content in his game. It only takes one deranged fan/jealous dev/super straight lace vanilla fan to report it to patreon and have his page shut down. Or worst, get him into trouble with the authorities as we seen with a dev in Australia recently. IMO, the triplets are more than enough for this game and what 99% of us play for anyways. I would hate for this game to get killed just for the small "true edition" content.
You must be new here

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
is it just me .. but the story of how Norah was conceived .. seems to have changed ... i thought it was for a couple .. that something happened and they changed their minds about having a surrogate birth ... and Brooke kept the baby :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes