Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well...

Lets be honest for a minute. Every second DEV writes something like this now and than. Especially if the last updates took very long with little content in it.

I dont believe half of it anymore.

Iam dealing with depression with myself, nearly my entire life, and if it hits me hard, iam not able to do ANYTHING for months, not even getting the fucking trash out of the house. For those phase to get triggered i dont need much.

But SirD is juggeling around a lot phrases here. "lost many loved ones" "but the game is my entirely passion" and so on... dont know the exact term for it, but i would call it "phrase dropping"

And at the end he is making the biggest fault again, setting up a DEADLINE for march 23rd for chapter 6. How can he be sure to get there? It took 9 months to get this update out and its... well... not much. So now he say in about 3 months chapter 6 will be done... yeah... wtf? Maybe with 20 Minute playtime at best or what?

I dont think someone makes a story up that he lost a loved one and that it has a huge effect on him... But i dont believe that this was the reason nothing was getting done. And its not the first time for excuses here.

And there is especially one thing why i dont believe him here. One little sentence like "sorry guys iam dealing with some personal shit for the time being" would have been enough. But it never came, and NOW he realised "oh i should have told you sooner" well... yeah... of course you didnt if it wasnt the real reason. Instead he pretended to be still on board and so on... thats just flat out lying. There is another DEV from a great and favorite game of mine around here doing the same, Az. He told everyone about 3 years ago that he is now working fulltime on his game, in those 3 years he managed to get 3 halfdone updates out. Before he pretended to work "fulltime" on the game he did 6 full on updates with lot of content. Fulltime my ass.

So... heres the deal. Just dont make deadlines and half-baked promises. Those have always the same result, they turn out to be not true. Dont throw around excuses or shady "dev reports" with little to none actual report of the progress. Make serious good dev reports every week with NUMBERS what was done. And get things done. Thats the only way to gain back some trust here. The rest can you stick there where the sun dont shine.

Its sad that SirD had to suffer this loss, i believe him that... but i believe too that this was a welcomed excuse to not work on the game and deliver those "news" after a while. Like "oh i didnt worked on the game for months cause of personal issues, just telling folks that now" Yeah not buying that shit.

And so far his DEV Reports were more or less shitty ones everytime. With little to none real information in them. And of course... they were not very frequently.

So yeah, he has to do way better than the last 2 years to get a little trust back. And before somebody comes up with "than stop complaining you are getting this for free anyways" no... i supported him a while. But this support has to be "earned".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I could bet real money they will take a whole year and more to release just ch. 6 because next year will be Alorth's turn to have health and personal problems.
I doubt that since alorth was the one putting pressure on SirD to start working on the game again and even said that he would leave the team if they didn't meet that deadline. It's possible that they end up not releasing the update on time, but I don't see it being because of alorth.

Last edited:

wiwem71072

Nov 25, 2019
Well...

Lets be honest for a minute. Every second DEV writes something like this now and than. Especially if the last updates took very long with little content in it.

I dont believe half of it anymore.
It's very common to develop depression once you reach thousands of dollars per month.
Choosing how to spend all that money can be very stressful and then there's also the large pressure from your supporters, harassing you to at least work a few weeks each year.
This issue shouldn't be taken lightly.

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, i have played ver. 0.5.2 with the true edition patch and tried playing the dark route. Walkthrough says there should wait an intense scene after i click "harsh response" with 3 dark points or more and i should have them easily. but nothing happens i just get the same scene with the car after this. Someone an idea plz? 1701608974773.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, i have played ver. 0.5.2 with the true edition patch and tried playing the dark route. Walkthrough says there should wait an intense scene after i click "harsh response" with 3 dark points or more and i should have them easily. but nothing happens i just get the same scene with the car after this. Someone an idea plz? View attachment 3138675
I don't know what WT you're using but if you respond "Harsh" then it auto jumps to MadPunish later in Ch2 (near the end of the chapter)... just keep playing.

Reactions: Quie

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
"(avg. 1hrs new gameplay)"
1h of gameplay from v0.4 or from v0.5alpha?
Also, will the saves from alpha work for 0.5.2? or should I play from the beginning again?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.5.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will update the Mod only on full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Well...First, I wanted to say thanks for creating your walk through mods.

Also, I noticed there is no mention of the separate patch(s) that is available as a separate download on the dev's title post. Will your walk through work safely with them, and or does the walk through mod already have them included (like some of the other title mods do)?
Best Regards.

Reactions: JokerLeader
Nov 23, 2023
What's Norah's deal? It's like the dev was trying to go for an optional loli (tits = I set her age at 11) but is she retarded or what? She acts like she's 5 or something but she looks a bit older than that (unless she's a 5yo with tits). Also lol at the 18 "true age" (more like fake age). If that was the case then she is in fact retarded, otherwise why would she still need a babysitter?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.
So if you server me a plate of piping hot shit and call it a steak I can't complain because I can't cook?

Never at any point in the history of ever has anyone NOT had the right to complain as a consumer.

And dear god dont tell me I would have had to sub for the last 9 months to have the right to complain. This game will never, EVER be worth 45 bucks. Once complete max value would probably be 19 USD. So don't assume people get it for free here. they may be former patrons.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, what kind of harem is? Brooke seems a nice girl, so, MC will date her and his daughters, other girls and it will all be good? Or are there some combination? The girls, Brooke + other women? Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes