Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the update yet but if you've been following this thread for a while you shouldn't really be surprised if the update feels small. SirD admitted that he wasn't working on the game most of the time. They promised a new update by march 23rd if they fail to meet that deadline, the game is dead. Even if alorth doesn't leave the team. There is no way anyone will eve trust SirD again.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.
Really hate that argument that you have no right to complain because you could just make a game yourself. Firstly you can't just assume that they've never paid for the game. Might be true but lots of people here also support devs so maybe not. Most annoying things though is that it's like saying that you'd have no right to complain if you went to a restaurant and the service and meal was rubbish because you could always open your own restaurant and do better.

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
Really hate that argument that you have no right to complain because you could just make a game yourself. Firstly you can't just assume that they've never paid for the game. Might be true but lots of people here also support devs so maybe not. Most annoying things though is that it's like saying that you'd have no right to complain if you went to a restaurant and the service and meal was rubbish because you could always open your own restaurant and do better.
Not to mention that he might be a patron donor. THEN he would definitely have the right o bitch away for sure.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I just finished playing the new update (the full 05 version). I found it very disappointing after the hype about the "True Edition" patch containing more dark content than prior updates. That wasn't at all true.

The new update contained no dark content at all! Literally zero! Unless having a brief conversation with Maddie in the alpha portion of Chapter 5 about dark content that occurred in Chapter 4 counts, but it shouldn't because that wasn't even in the portion that was just added!
You deserve it for being an asshole who want to be a monster to these kids:ROFLMAO:
warhammer-burn.gif

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the update. Not bad for a "half" update. It had some good scenes along with character path progressions. Not a fan of the dev introducing new side characters but at least Chelsea looks really hot.

I don't know about the "true edition content" though. I think its a very unncessary risk for the dev to have such content in his game. It only takes one deranged fan/jealous dev/super straight lace vanilla fan to report it to patreon and have his page shut down. Or worst, get him into trouble with the authorities as we seen with a dev in Australia recently. IMO, the triplets are more than enough for this game and what 99% of us play for anyways. I would hate for this game to get killed just for the small "true edition" content.
There are plenty of games with similar patches that are fine. As long as you don't post that content on patreon you should be fine. As for them getting in trouble with the authorities, it really depends on where they live. I haven't played the new update yet so I don't know what is in the patch, but Australia is a special case. They have ridiculous laws even for regular video games.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can't grasp the fact that you still choose to defend him, completely disregarding all his antics through the ENTIRE development of the game
You must have quoted me by mistake or you must be new to this thread because I don't see where I defended him :KEK:. I just said that if you have been here for a while you shouldn't be surprised that the update is small since he even admitted that he wasn't working on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How wonderful to see this game back, one of my favorites Let's do it :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Alorth and I have agreed on a hard deadline for Chapter 6 as well: that deadline is March 23rd. I plan to have Radiant Ch6 finished and ready to go in February. I also plan to reach Chapter 10 in 2024. No more distractions and no more delays.
I could bet real money they will take a whole year and more to release just ch. 6 because next year will be Alorth's turn to have health and personal problems.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Freebie
(well they're all free but whatever)

Don't like the dev's mouse cursor? Me neither. Let's nip that sucker in the bud.

Installation: DL the attached, remove the prefix "2048685_" if you wish, and drop it inside your "game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the file.

It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and most importantly non-fuckery.

You're welcome.

Note: Yes, I'm still updating SanchoMod for v0.4. Thank you in advance for your patience (it's a holiday weekend after all). Bookies are now placing odds on whether this mini-feature mod gets listed in the OP and not the proper SanchoMod Multi-Mod which has been out for over 5 months. Place your bets.

Mention: Wolf™
Sancho's Custom Mouse Cursor Removal Tool

Just a reminder that the above is still a thing (it's compatible with all VN versions).
I'll start working on the SanchoMod update in a bit (it's 0600hrs here now, need more coffee).

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes