Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It is. And before someone comes with "hurr duur GenZ tik tok brainrot the world is screwed hurr dur" retorical, I think some degree of physical punishment is acceptable but the whipping and chocking are way over the line. Even the "vanilla" slapping goes way overboard to the point where she gets sore asscheeks for days.

The worst part is you get to see Maggie's internal thoughts and she's sufferinig and miserable af. She even thinks "Why is ths happening to me?". It's devastating.

The whole point of the route is to be the bad guy so if you are into that it's fine but all the excuses and justifications are total BS.
I think most are aware that it is a route for those who are a little sadistic

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think most are aware that it is a route for those who are a little sadistic
it's definitely more than "a little", I haven't seen that content but just by reading the comments here, it saddened me almost to depression. I'll never understand this kink, but I'm not asking to remove it from the game, I always say if it's optional, all is good

Reactions: Ilhares

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
it's definitely more than "a little", I haven't seen that content but just by reading the comments here, it saddened me almost to depression. I'll never understand this kink, but I'm not asking to remove it from the game, I always say if it's optional, all is good
It's also referred to as the "Socio-path". ;)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I guess most people don't understand the incest kink either, but that's the thing with kinks, everyone has something different that turns them on even though we don't understand it.

And yeah compared to other games this is very "little" at the moment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I guess most people don't understand the incest kink either, but that's the thing with kinks, everyone has something different that turns them on even though we don't understand it.

And yeah compared to other games this is very "little" at the moment.
yeah like why they even bother , this thread is of a incest game , and they spawn to say , whay the incest game have incest on it?

have saw some on those people always spawning on games and to say.

why the ntr have ntr on it ,
why the water sport game have watersports on it
why the foot job game have foots on it ?
the same with blood , chibis, lesbian, SM games...

gave you no saw 50 shadows of gray 1 and 2 ? and even others movies?

the game is fine with the dark path , and the incest and stuff , WHAT IS BOTHERSOME , is that on all likely will be 10 years for even some sort of fast 2 bit junk of completion. Given the lier and junk developer it has.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Yeah it's definitely not for me. The story with their mother is already depressing enough. Don't need to also beat up teenagers.
No one is forcing you to "beat up" teenagers". My relationship with Maddie is Lustful Purity because that's the choices I made and I can't even stomach causing someone pain in a video game or even in real life. But that being said, I like the fact that you get the choice to go Dark if you want.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No one is forcing you to "beat up" teenagers". My relationship with Maddie is Lustful Purity because that's the choices I made and I can't even stomach causing someone pain in a video game or even in real life. But that being said, I like the fact that you get the choice to go Dark if you want.
Yeah there is nothing wrong with having options for the people that like that kind of stuff.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I unfortunately think the game is boring, it takes itself too seriously, a lot of drama that I don't really care about, pretty nonsensical story. I don't really like being harsh but that's how I feel, if the girls didn't look nice I probably would have dropped it by now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that's probably one of my harshest posts around here that didn't utterly deserve it, I don't usually comment on games that bores me, I think the problem was the expectation and the reality, I've played the first version and as many here, got pretty hyped. Took a long time to catch up with it again and my post is the result

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that's probably one of my harshest posts around here that didn't utterly deserve it, I don't usually comment on games that bores me, I think the problem was the expectation and the reality, I've played the first version and as many here, got pretty hyped. Took a long time to catch up with it again and my post is the result
I still like it a lot but I agree that they added a lot of drama very soon that wasn't really necessary.

Dec 20, 2017
I still like it a lot but I agree that they added a lot of drama very soon that wasn't really necessary.
What drama did you dislike? The only things I dislikes where the boring side characters like the emo chick, the models and Brooke chick but then I'm eternally thankful for the skip option lol.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What drama did you dislike? The only things I dislikes where the boring side characters like the emo chick, the models and Brooke chick but then I'm eternally thankful for the skip option lol.
I think the stuff with the cop was added way too early and the stuff with the mother of the dead kid didn't need to happen right away. I think the game should've focused more on the triplets first, and then they could've slowly added the other stuff. But overall I like the game, it's not something that bothers me too much.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I unfortunately think the game is boring, it takes itself too seriously, a lot of drama that I don't really care about, pretty nonsensical story. I don't really like being harsh but that's how I feel, if the girls didn't look nice I probably would have dropped it by now.
TLDR death of a family member almost ripped my family apart but in the end the loss of my brother strengthened our bond.

I actually love the story so far. I especially like how MC has to learn how to be a father, how the girls are dealing with grief and MC trying to be there for them in their time of grief. Sexual content aside, grief can either bring families closer together or completely drive them apart. In my case it was a little bit of both, because after I lost my big brother to suicide, at first there was a rift in my family, also it didn't help that i used to be a drug addict piece of shit, but about two years ago when we all got together to remember my brother we all came to a unanimous realization that we are almost strangers to each other, so we all agreed to put in the effort to bond again and two years later after months of family therapy and family dinners we are more united than before. So I kinda relate to this story... Well that's minus the part of the incest kink

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Played this game for the first time 18 millions years ago and thought it had some good stuff. These last two chapters were great and now I'm wanting more. Sucks that the update schedule is, apparently, not so good.
Made this post a little over 2 years ago and we've only gotten 2 more chapters since then. Such is life I guess.

Despite the development cycle, it's still an enjoyable story being weaved. I do kinda wish we eased up on the amount of girls being introduced and focus on the ones we've already been introduced too for a while, but I can't deny they aren't interesting. So that's a plus at least. Got me over here doing some serious dad role play (sans incest) like "Hmm, I know I'm banging this random chick, but can if we make this steady, can I build a life with her later down the line with my girls?"

Which brings me to Brooklyn. I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying her little subplot. I didn't care for her much from the first couple of chapters, but sick Brooklyn made the character grow on me. That or I've changed in these past two years and can appreciate the character a bit more. In terms of dad role play, she's obviously the first pick to wife up (again, sans incest).

But lets not sans the incest anymore and get to the girls. The daughters are still fun. Glad we're getting a bit more depth from them. Olivia has a mean jealous streak. Addie isn't quite as airheaded as we thought. And Maddie? Well, she's still Maddie. The relationship with her is a bit of a slow burn, but I am enjoying her come more out of her shell. She's best daughter with Addie being a close second.

So yeah, game is still good. Maybe I'll be back in a couple more years to catch up again.

It is. And before someone comes with "hurr duur GenZ tik tok brainrot the world is screwed hurr dur" retorical, I think some degree of physical punishment is acceptable but the whipping and chocking are way over the line. Even the "vanilla" slapping goes way overboard to the point where she gets sore asscheeks for days.

The worst part is you get to see Maggie's internal thoughts and she's sufferinig and miserable af. She even thinks "Why is ths happening to me?". It's devastating.

The whole point of the route is to be the bad guy so if you are into that it's fine but all the excuses and justifications are total BS.
Yeah, that was a bit off putting. The spanking? Yeah, okay, maybe we're aiming for a Dom/Sub type joint where she's turned on by the whole power dynamic situation. Then the choking scene came along and had me like:

I didn't even finish the scene with the belt. Shit got wild way too quickly. Had to go back and redo the good guy route one more time so I wouldn't be left with that to end on.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Made this post a little over 2 years ago and we've only gotten 2 more chapters since then. Such is life I guess.

Despite the development cycle, it's still an enjoyable story being weaved. I do kinda wish we eased up on the amount of girls being introduced and focus on the ones we've already been introduced too for a while, but I can't deny they aren't interesting. So that's a plus at least. Got me over here doing some serious dad role play (sans incest) like "Hmm, I know I'm banging this random chick, but can if we make this steady, can I build a life with her later down the line with my girls?"

Which brings me to Brooklyn. I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying her little subplot. I didn't care for her much from the first couple of chapters, but sick Brooklyn made the character grow on me. That or I've changed in these past two years and can appreciate the character a bit more. In terms of dad role play, she's obviously the first pick to wife up (again, sans incest).

But lets not sans the incest anymore and get to the girls. The daughters are still fun. Glad we're getting a bit more depth from them. Olivia has a mean jealous streak. Addie isn't quite as airheaded as we thought. And Maddie? Well, she's still Maddie. The relationship with her is a bit of a slow burn, but I am enjoying her come more out of her shell. She's best daughter with Addie being a close second.

So yeah, game is still good. Maybe I'll be back in a couple more years to catch up again.

Yeah, that was a bit off putting. The spanking? Yeah, okay, maybe we're aiming for a Dom/Sub type joint where she's turned on by the whole power dynamic situation. Then the choking scene came along and had me like:

I didn't even finish the scene with the belt. Shit got wild way too quickly. Had to go back and redo the good guy route one more time so I wouldn't be left with that to end on.
Yeah that scene left a bad taste in my mouth. It's enough that the girls are in pain due to grief over losing their mother but then MC adds more pain to Maddie in the form of abuse. If it's going the sub/dom rout then the whipping with a belt and choking is being introduced a bit too early imo. Like, I like sub/dom routs, for an example I really liked the sub/dom rout in Sisterly Lust with the middle sister. But to me the dark path with Maddie doesn't feel like a sub/dom rout but more borderline abusive. Again, I'm not shaming anyone who likes it, I like that the dev gives us the choice of going that rout but I think it's introduced a bit too early and too heavy on the abusive side rather than the sexual dominating side. Correct me if I'm wrong but a sub doesn't submit to her master because she fears him but because she trusts her master and obviously Maddie doesn't trust MC. But this is just my opinion, and I just wish it was more sexual in nature like how it was done in Sisterly Lust instead of being borderline abusive. But whatever, I just can't stomach causing someone pain regardless if it's real or in a game. But if other people like this kinda thing then good for them I guess, I'm glad they have the choice to go that route.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that scene left a bad taste in my mouth. It's enough that the girls are in pain due to grief over losing their mother but then MC adds more pain to Maddie in the form of abuse. If it's going the sub/dom rout then the whipping with a belt and choking is being introduced a bit too early imo. Like, I like sub/dom routs, for an example I really liked the sub/dom rout in Sisterly Lust with the middle sister. But to me the dark path with Maddie doesn't feel like a sub/dom rout but more borderline abusive. Again, I'm not shaming anyone who likes it, I like that the dev gives us the choice of going that rout but I think it's introduced a bit too early and too heavy on the abusive side rather than the sexual dominating side. Correct me if I'm wrong but a sub doesn't submit to her master because she fears him but because she trusts her master and obviously Maddie doesn't trust MC. But this is just my opinion, and I just wish it was more sexual in nature like how it was done in Sisterly Lust instead of being borderline abusive. But whatever, I just can't stomach causing someone pain regardless if it's real or in a game. But if other people like this kinda thing then good for them I guess, I'm glad they have the choice to go that route.
I mean I don't like that type of content but that route it's literally called the fear route. It's not supposed to be a sub/dom thing. It's supposed to be dark. That is the route you play if you want the mc to be a complete PoS.
My main concern with that route is that it may get the whole game removed from patreon. They have rules against sexual violence and abuse. So depending on how dark it gets, it would probably be a good idea to make that path only available if you install the taboo patch.

Dec 20, 2017
I mean I don't like that type of content but that route it's literally called the fear route. It's not supposed to be a sub/dom thing. It's supposed to be dark. That is the route you play if you want the mc to be a complete PoS.
My main concern with that route is that it may get the whole game removed from patreon. They have rules against sexual violence and abuse. So depending on how dark it gets, it would probably be a good idea to make that path only available if you install the taboo patch.
But it is already only available with the taboo patch (at least according to the walktrough mod):

MGdark.PNG

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here is the latest Radiant Dev log as of Jan 16, 2024

Radiant CH6: Progress Report #3
Hello again all, time for another progress update!
A few things to report this time...
1. If you couldn't see Progress Report #2, this is because it contained some mildly NSFW previews which I cannot share to the public. I'll try to mix up our reports from containing previews and text only to ensure the public gets regular reports as well!
2. In our first progress report, I mentioned that Ch6 would be roughly 22 scenes. The official number is now 20 scenes which is reflected over in the . Speaking of our Progress Tracker, it was updated as recently as yesterday. You can keep an eye on this instead of reading these reports if you desire.
3. With the above in mind, we are currently about 40-45% finished with the sixth chapter. 8 out of 20 scenes are fully completed and the next two are about halfway done. We're well on our way and very much "on time" to meet our deadline.
Thanks for your patience everyone! Next report will be posted in about two weeks and will most likely contain some new previews. See you there!

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes