RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Just because someone is grieving does not let them off the hook for being rude, bitchy, causing fights, and just being a cunt.
Absolutely agree. And this is why Maddison is by far my least favorite. I get that she is hurting and has the right to act like that but at the same time she is directing her anger towards her sisters and her father, all of whom bear no fault in what happened to her mother.

That said I'm still trying my best to be patient and kind to her. No offense to anyone that enjoys the dark route but I find that shit revolting. Straight up I don't have the stomach to play through those scenes. I erased my dark playthrough. Only have a full lust, full love and the mixed main playthrough where I just pick what feels right.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes exactly, the people who are there to support us, it's one thing for her to not be fully on our side, but her sisters is just not right, I started out with all 3 on lust, but once I saw how cunty she is I restarted with her on dark and lust with her sisters, although I did back out of the second extra hard spanking, but still, her sisters are so sweet and you don't treat family like that.

That is what makes it worse, her sisters are so sweet and kind.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just because someone is grieving does not let them off the hook for being rude, bitchy, causing fights, and just being a cunt.
Yeah but just because someone is bitchy and rude it doesn't mean they deserve abuse either. From what people are saying that happens in the fear path, it seems the way the mc deals with it is a little too extreme just because some teeanager is being dumb and rude. But again that is the whole point of that path, you get to be the "bad guy".

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah but just because someone is bitchy and rude it doesn't mean they deserve abuse either. From what people are saying that happens in the fear path, it seems the way the mc deals with it is a little too extreme just because some teeanager is being dumb and rude. But again that is the whole point of that path, you get to be the "bad guy".
And the sad part? What's really the outrage, and where these cries for justice should be directed?? Chances of something like this happening (Madison Dark Path) within a mile of where anyone here lives (unless you live in the country) is guuuaaarrraaannnteeed. Focus energies where it matters, not VN's.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And the sad part? What's really the outrage, and where these cries for justice should be directed?? Chances of something like this happening (Madison Dark Path) within a mile of where anyone here lives (unless you live in the country) is guuuaaarrraaannnteeed. Focus energies where it matters, not VN's.
As I said many times it's a game so it doesn't matter. I think people just found the idea of a bitchy teenager deserving abuse a little weird that's it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As I said many times it's a game so it doesn't matter. I think people just found the idea of a bitchy teenager deserving abuse a little weird that's it.
As pointed out before, it's a generational thing. If the parents didn't give their child a whooping when they deserved it, the school would do it for them (fact). It was common-think that if you didn't belt your kid in their formative years, they'll grow up to be flakes, losers, unethical, lazy, etc., etc. (sound familiar?)
My generation (X) was the phase out of hard discipline, and a kinder and gentler way was introduced...now spanking bare hand, not alone using a belt is thought of as abuse, when not more than 30 years ago it was thought of as just discipline.
It's hard to argue the results though...especially these a days. Maybe they had it right all along :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I find Joshy from the Long Story Short thread weird, but what am I gonna do?
You could do what most do?
Cry about it on the forum... maybe even make a thread about it?
Accuse the mods of something...
The possibilities are endless...

Don't let your memes be dreams... :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I find Joshy from the Long Story Short thread weird, but what am I gonna do?
I don't know. Here is the thing if you give an opinion on something on the internet people will react to it and also give their opinion as well. It's kind of the whole point of forums like this. Some comments were a little more on ther personal attack side of things but it's the internet people will overreact to everything :KEK:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I don't know. Here is the thing if you give an opinion on something on the internet people will react to it and also give their opinion as well. It's kind of the whole point of forums like this. Some comments were a little more on ther personal attack side of things but it's the internet people will overreact to everything :KEK:
I feel like this sentiment is from Futurama, but it's only the vague recollection of a feeling :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I am playing with Maddy on the dark path, so far its been a spanking, a hard spanking, and orgasm denial, so anyone saying it is abuse, needs to get their head sorted, MAYBE it will get worse, but right now it is not abuse.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
You could do what most do?
Cry about it on the forum... maybe even make a thread about it?
Accuse the mods of something...
The possibilities are endless...

Don't let your memes be dreams... :KEK:
Well, I've put him on ignore because every damn notification in that thread is from his simping cum guzzling fantasies. But it was a rhetorical question anyway.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes