Beachbum027

Feb 26, 2022
I think it’s because I was using a save that had the walk through mod…. I’ll try a new save and see what 5.2 looks then

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You can just say dry humping. Sumata is a very Japan-specific term, and while you and I are weebs, not everyone else here is, nor are the game characters. The entire rest of the English-speaking world refers to this act as dry humping.
Surprised he didn't say fellatio for blowjob :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: Melkai
Dec 20, 2017
You can just say dry humping. Sumata is a very Japan-specific term, and while you and I are weebs, not everyone else here is, nor are the game characters. The entire rest of the English-speaking world refers to this act as dry humping.
Well I'm not a native english speaker and sumata was the first word that came to mind.

• Hey there
Reactions: SenPC and Melkai

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
I didn't know what sumata was but I just googled it lol.

Guess I'll come back in another 4 years, maybe we'll have dry humping with all 3 by that point.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Quick question: I am playing the True Edition. Is a semi-harem path even possible in True Edition?

---
PS. To the dev(s), I felt like an asshole which is good. I enjoyed the writing and all the stupid hoops my character tried to justify his/my crappy choices. Gives a bit of introspection.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Quick question: I am playing the True Edition. Is a semi-harem path even possible in True Edition?

---
PS. To the dev(s), I felt like an asshole which is good. I enjoyed the writing and all the stupid hoops my character tried to justify his/my crappy choices. Gives a bit of introspection.
A lot of things are possible once the game development continues. So far all is in an early stage.

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Just started this game but dude... I really liked the story AND the way dev tells it. But I think dev threw away an epic milf by killing the mother of MC's children.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Just started this game but dude... I really liked the story AND the way dev tells it. But I think dev threw away an epic milf by killing the mother of MC's children.
She is periodically present in his life as a ghost. I wouldn't be surprised if the Devs will manage to bring her in bodily form somehow in the future. But, considering the slow pace of development, it may be closer to the year 2028 )))

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Could someone please help me with the release dates for the chapters?
I'm not getting good search results....

I downloaded the 5.2 release 12-3-23

Thanks very much

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You have the current release that is available.

Thank you I appreciate that.

I was also hoping to get the previous release dates as well.
No biggie, I just have a habit of keeping a list in the game folder.

Thanks again
Cheers

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes