Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save file up to ch. 4 (or higher)? I don't wanna go back replaying the whole thing. Pls share my pervy brothers...and thx in advance.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save file up to ch. 4 (or higher)? I don't wanna go back replaying the whole thing. Pls share my pervy brothers...and thx in advance.
I mean just go to preferences and enable the skip all text option. It doesn't really take that long and I doubt that anyone here still has their save from chapter 4.

• Angry
Reactions: Ok_fine

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I mean just go to preferences and enable the skip all text option. It doesn't really take that long and I doubt that anyone here still has their save from chapter 4.
Thx for the suggestion man, but as much as possible I don't wanna repeat scenes...

But if there's no one able to share a save of the abovementioned chaps., I'd prolly take ur advice.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
As today everything seems on target for March update scenes are about 1/2 done so I'm giving them (y) things have been alot better since December :)
I'm not so sure about that, the last update you posted was january 9th and now you updated us february 2nd
If you keept us updated the same day the dev updated the roadmap, that's nearly 1 month and just 2 hearts(scenes) more.
11 more to go 11/2 = 5.5 months to go, thats way later as march, more like june or july.
but thanks for keeping us updated here, this game is maybe again on track i hope.

Update Status
Update status as of 1/29/24
edit: ok 1/29 is your second post not 2nd february my bad. but still close to 1 month.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not so sure about that, the last update you posted was january 9th and now you updated us february 2nd
If you keept us updated the same day the dev updated the roadmap, that's nearly 1 month and just 2 hearts(scenes) more.
11 more to go 11/2 = 5.5 months to go, thats way later as march, more like june or july.
but thanks for keeping us updated here, this game is maybe again on track i hope.

edit: ok 1/29 is your second post not 2nd february my bad. but still close to 1 month.
Yeah it could definitely be longer but end of March is what they set for hard deadline so I'll still hold out hope if nothing else it's 100% better than what was before December

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Just an FYI - Sir Damned has been Much more active on SS (I have not checked Patreon) in the month of Jan 2024.

I can't see the details for a number of the posts - not high enough tier, but since the Jan 2nd post, there have been:

9 posts

This does not include the pinned post at the top of SS for the CH 0.5.2 release.

There were 13 posts in Dec, 2023.

Alorth lit this fire and I am thankful he did.

The next earlier post, prior to December, was in August...

Alorth has given us the best chance to see Radiant really move forward in, IMO, more than two years.

We are at 9 out of 20 scenes completed and no current specifics on how many scenes are currently in progress (sometimes Sir Damned comments on this).

The next stop is the CH 6 release prior in March or earlier (a Feb release is, IMO, unlikely but who knows).

IF we get CH 6 on time, will Alorth be able to keep Sir Damned creating at this new speed??

Man, I sure hope so...

The top of my wish list is advancing the relationships with at least two of the triplets (sorry Maddie - you are last for now) and lay more of the foundation for my now hoped for 3sum with Brooke and Chelsea!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Maddison needs a dad, not a daddy, so I am going with the pure route for her personally.

EDIT: Ooh! Ooh! Will she end up calling Liv and/or Allie "mom"? :unsure:

EDIT 2: Me, after reading the edit I wrote: satan laughing.png

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
i read that alot in this thread, what did he do?

Maddie is best girl in my opinion :cry:
Alorth said that he would end their partnership as co-creators of Radiant if Sir Damned did not effectively get his act together and actively work on Radiant.

If Alorth leaves, many of us believe that Radiant will effectively die as a creation.

Alorth is the only person who seems to have been able to light a fire under Sir Damned to get him to start moving forward with Radiant again.

We all have Alorth to thank for getting a completed CH 5 in Dec and the best chance we have of getting CH 6 by March.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes