Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The renders are gorgeous and was the reason I even took notice of this VN. I usually ignore VNs in favor of more sandbox trainer management games in exotic settings (a colony in some planet cut off from contact with Earth, a fantasy medieval setting, or maybe a post apocalypse). A VN of Ordinary Guy TM living in Suburbiaville? You have to catch my attention hard and keep it.

The gorgeous renders caught my attention and the good dialogue writing kept it. I enjoy both aspects and I think the dialogue here is head and shoulders above its peers. (y)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm all for more content with each of the triplets, singly and later enjoying them sharing the MC at the same time.

It is possible that Alita will be able to share the MC with one or more of the triplets ahead of two of the three triplets sharing him as she could be seen as less of a threat (no emotional bond, at least at this time).

I also think a Brooke/Chelsea threesome would be very hot.

Any sharing that happens will still take more time for those women to decide that getting some of the MC is better than getting none of the MC.

It is a trope, but if written well and with the quality render work we know Alorth is capable of - the sharing could be Very Hot!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Riverburn

Aug 3, 2018
Here I shall agree, For instance Leap of Faith is among the most popular AVNs but I find writing and characters there to be cringey as fuck. :cool:
I was initially just browsing here to see if it matters at all whether you go dark, lust or pure with your daughters, since I have the impression all the lewd scenes are kinda the same, just the dialogue that changes a bit.

but then I saw your post and allow me to say that I so heartedly 100% agree with that statement. "Leap of Faith" is such a cringey AVN.

Reactions: Maviarab

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
I disliked Maddie when I played this like a year ago and everyone seems to love her. I like Olivia if I remember right. I better load this bitch up and see where the Maddie bus is going.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I disliked Maddie when I played this like a year ago and everyone seems to love her. I like Olivia if I remember right. I better load this bitch up and see where the Maddie bus is going.
I dig Liv too. She's sweet, naive, beautiful, horny (in a relationship-driven kind of way), and more intelligent than the rest. Qualities I adore in girls. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes