Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
FYI - more AVNs are being targeted by Patreon, so expect some delays as dev's have to fight to try to keep their AVNs alive while they are looking for other ways to get supporters (like establishing themselves on SS).

I support Desert Stalker on SS and they just got put under review by Patreon so that page is not available.

I recommend making the switch from Patreon to SS/some other payment system the dev recommends if you think there is Any chance that the Patreon crusade will hit a dev you support.

Thankfully, Radiant can be supported via SS so $ supporters do have options.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yea at this rate by the end of the year, there will be no adult games on patreon. Good thing that desert stalker already has an approved SS account.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Could this have anything to do with the moron who made a petition against games on patreon where there's incest?
That petition probably doesn't help, but patreon has been getting really bad with the censorship for years now. So it was just a matter of time until they starting reviews or just straight up removing games. With how strict the rules on patreon are now, it's really hard to find a game that it isn't breaking at least 1.

Dec 20, 2017
Yea at this rate by the end of the year, there will be no adult games on patreon. Good thing that desert stalker already has an approved SS account.
There's still so many "vanilla games" I don't think that's happening. Being a Dik is there and is probably the most famous (western) adult game ever and it has no incest or "underage" looking chars. I hope Patreon goes under though, along with fanbox and their shitty censorhip.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There's still so many "vanilla games" I don't think that's happening. Being a Dik is there and is probably the most famous (western) adult game ever and it has no incest or "underage" looking chars. I hope Patreon goes under though, along with fanbox and their shitty censorhip.
I think this is the big mistake people are making right now, they assume that patreon will stop after all the more "extreme" stuff is out of their platform. I think the objective is to eventually remove all adult content from their platform. They just don't want to deal with the backlash of removing it all at once.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think this is the big mistake people are making right now, they assume that patreon will stop after all the more "extreme" stuff is out of their platform. I think the objective is to eventually remove all adult content from their platform. They just don't want to deal with the backlash of removing it all at once.
Agreed. I'm currently a patron of two tech/gadget developers on there.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That is the most likely candidate true.

But if they close those doors, they are living money on the table. Money some other company will pick up.

Problem will be when laws are passed out prohibiting making money out of this games. That is when things get hard.

so we get a completed CH 6 in March.
There is a bigger chance of the new Elders Scroll game to come out on March 6th and see a review by the Skyrim Grandma on March 7th

• Haha
Reactions: dav121

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Here is the latest from the Radiant SS page (updated on Feb 13, 2024):

View attachment 3355967

We are at 50% completed for scenes.

This time there was no other info on the status of the remaining 10 scenes - how many of these were sent to Alorth as well as those that are in process.

We are counting on Alorth to stay on it, so we get a completed CH 6 in March.

as usual no ? was no A WHOLE COMPLETE UPDATE promised for march 2024 ? 1500 new renders ? and blah blah? going 4 years and no changing lies ?

we are already ending Feb. and they no are at 50 % of renders? yeah yeah they going to made the other 50% on 20 to 30 days ?

add to developer KING OF LIES AND BROKEN PROMISES , that soon he will spawn with NO NEW anymore excuses.

OH they no going to sleep for the update to spawn on time ? rushing stuff at last minute (as they always do ) hit quality but whatever no?

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
as usual no ? was no A WHOLE COMPLETE UPDATE promised for march 2024 ? 1500 new renders ? and blah blah? going 4 years and no changing lies ?

we are already ending Feb. and they no are at 50 % of renders? yeah yeah they going to made the other 50% on 20 to 30 days ?

add to developer KING OF LIES AND BROKEN PROMISES , that soon he will spawn with NO NEW anymore excuses.

OH they no going to sleep for the update to spawn on time ? rushing stuff at last minute (as they always do ) hit quality but whatever no?
:unsure: I think they can still make it as they have 49 days left, commitment was to have 6 done by end of March I know with past promises doesn't look good but I think with Alorth willing to leave project if not kept we have a shot of it being completed

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:unsure: I think they can still make it as they have 49 days left, commitment was to have 6 done by end of March I know with past promises doesn't look good but I think with Alorth willing to leave project if not kept we have a shot of it being completed
And then what? Wait another 16 months and then Alorth give another ultimatum?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
well, the way the dev wrote some of the characters in this game certainly didn't help his ass I could have sworn that woman's miracle baby was a child from the way she looked, dressed, and spoke only then for the author to write her in as an 18-year-old girl was jarring, unbelievable, and straight up suspect. It would have been better to omit her character and others like her rather than make them extremely ambiguous. Also, has the dude never heard of a taboo patch? that is Patreon 101.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well, the way the dev wrote some of the characters in this game certainly didn't help his ass I could have sworn that woman's miracle baby was a child from the way she looked, dressed, and spoke only then for the author to write her in as an 18-year-old girl was jarring, unbelievable, and straight up suspect. It would have been better to omit her character and others like her rather than make them extremely ambiguous. Also, has the dude never heard of a taboo patch? that is Patreon 101.
I didn't play this release. Haven't played since giant Viking berserker chased my ass out a window.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That is the most likely candidate true.

But if they close those doors, they are living money on the table. Money some other company will pick up.

Problem will be when laws are passed out prohibiting making money out of this games. That is when things get hard.

There is a bigger chance of the new Elders Scroll game to come out on March 6th and see a review by the Skyrim Grandma on March 7th
If Alorth was not pushing Sir Damned - I would agree.

Given that Alorth has drawn a line in the sand - Sir Damned completes CH 6 by/in March or Alorth is done - I still think we have a good chance for CH 6 before April.

Now - off to other AVN goodness - Intertwined just got a new update!

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
If Alorth was not pushing Sir Damned - I would agree.

Given that Alorth has drawn a line in the sand - Sir Damned completes CH 6 by/in March or Alorth is done - I still think we have a good chance for CH 6 before April.

Now - off to other AVN goodness - Intertwined just got a new update!

We definitely have Alorth to thank if we get an update in March. Is he really going to give SirD a deadline for every update though? I doubt he wants to do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking at 12-14 months for an update again if he decides not to.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We definitely have Alorth to thank if we get an update in March. Is he really going to give SirD a deadline for every update though? I doubt he wants to do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking at 12-14 months for an update again if he decides not to.
We don't know Alorth's stance re: chapters after CH 6.

Let's get CH 6 first, then we'll see what Alorth and Sir Damned say re: future content.

One chapter at a time...

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes