Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Don't hope to see another update for this game but here it is. Maybe even this game will be finished one day.

Reactions: dav121

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Alorth is the only person who seems to have been able to light a fire under Sir Damned to get him to start moving forward
Considering that the main attraction of this game is the Alorth's excellent renders and animations, I would say that without him this game will be certainly dead. I mean, the plot of this game may be somewhat above the average (considering that a lot of games are just trash), but nothing special to write home about. So, if I were the writer of this game's plot I would do everything possible to keep Alorth working with me.

Reactions: Grelk and Ilhares

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Considering that the main attraction of this game is the Alorth's excellent renders and animations ..
Not just that, it's also the setting and to a certain extend also the plot.
Alorth's own project does not interest me one single bit.

But yeah, that Allison bikini wallpaper (third preview pic on page 1) is one of a kind. If only the whole game was like this :)

Reactions: Not a dot

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not just that, it's also the setting and to a certain extend also the plot.
Alorth's own project does not interest me one single bit.
If this game were just good renders I wouldn't even bother playing it, playing a game with the skip button is not for me. Of course the writing in this game isn't the best in the world but it is somewhat enjoyable. much better in my opinion than some tryhard avns that are favorites of many.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
it's also the setting and to a certain extend also the plot
The setting is rather standard: Planet Earth, modern time. )) The plot is also standard: all the girls are virgins (even those with children) and all crave for the MC's dick ))

much better in my opinion than some tryhard avns that are favorites of many
Here I shall agree, For instance Leap of Faith is among the most popular AVNs but I find writing and characters there to be cringey as fuck. :cool:

Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I like all of them, but I want to see Maddie bloom. For obvious reasons, I won't be following any path that turns her into a punching bag.
Agreed. Anyone who does, ought to be a turned into a punchin bag. My 2cents about it. I also hope they get hit by a train crossin the tracks. I'm an asshole, I know. Tell me somethin I don't know.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. Anyone who does, ought to be a turned into a punchin bag. My 2cents about it. I also hope they get hit by a train crossin the tracks. I'm an asshole, I know. Tell me somethin I don't know.
I agree about Maddie.

Now Mira, she certainly acts like someone who will 'invite' a good spanking and then, once spanked, ask you if that is all you've got... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be cruel to ignore Mira's 'needs.'

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I agree about Maddie.

Now Mira, she certainly acts like someone who will 'invite' a good spanking and then, once spanked, ask you if that is all you've got... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be cruel to ignore Mira's 'needs.'

Cheers!! :coffee:
"Spanking" by request is one thing - not really my thing, but I'd do it if a woman I was with wanted it - but "beating" is something else. More of a squeeze, massage, caress kind of guy - most women I've known seem to like those things. Even the redhead (who also liked a bit of the spanking thing :LOL:).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The main target being the dev, right? He's the one making this path, imagine that!

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
"Spanking" by request is one thing - not really my thing, but I'd do it if a woman I was with wanted it - but "beating" is something else. More of a squeeze, massage, caress kind of guy - most women I've known seem to like those things. Even the redhead (who also liked a bit of the spanking thing :LOL:).
I've been with a few pain sluts before and usually it's fine. But one girl in particular wanted something that was a hard limit for me and I told her that nicely and she said she understood and that we weren't compatible. :ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've been with a few pain sluts before and usually it's fine. But one girl in particular wanted something that was a hard limit for me and I told her that nicely and she said she understood and that we weren't compatible. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah - there are things I'd refuse to do (or have done to me), but a little compromise can be fun. Not everyone is for everyone else.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah - there are things I'd refuse to do (or have done to me), but a little compromise can be fun. Not everyone is for everyone else.
Exactly. I can go extreme with someone up to a point. But I draw the line at exsanguination. I'm not a surgeon and IF something went wrong, which it would with zero surgical skills... Yeah. It's a total hard nope.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well isn't this shit interesting, it seems following logic in this thread, if you are on Maddie's dark path you're a monster, and here I am several days spending my time in Star Wars the Old Republic playing on my sniper, I guess I am a mass-murdering sniper in service of a dark lord, oh yeah and one fine ass PAWG, lucky me.
facepalm-crowd.gif

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well isn't this shit interesting, it seems following logic in this thread, if you are on Maddie's dark path you're a monster, and here I am several days spending my time in Star Wars the Old Republic playing on my sniper, I guess I am a mass-murdering sniper in service of a dark lord, oh yeah and one fine ass PAWG, lucky me.
View attachment 3330152
We're all mass murders. I kill almost everything in BG3. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes