wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Is this blank for anyone else?
This is last progress

Radiant Chapter 7: Progress Report #3

August 17
Hello again everyone. Wanted to make a public progress report this time, since the last one had some risqué previews and needed to be paywalled.
As you can see, we are indeed running slightly behind on our initially announced deadline (the end of August). We’re currently about 70% finished, as will be reflected in the progress tracker a bit later in the day when it's updated (after current scenes get wrapped up). The good news is that the last 30% or so of the chapter shouldn’t take too long: there will not be any huge/unreasonably long delays like there has been in the past... that is something I promised to everyone way back when we started working on Chapter 6 and I will honor that promise. That being said, I know it’s still disappointing to have to wait a little longer than was initially announced, even if it's just a couple of weeks, and for that I apologize. I just wanted to be transparent and let you all know ahead of time so there’s no surprises come the end of August. I’ll do my best to make it up to you guys and get things done quickly, and I'll be very communicative in the process so that you know what to expect.
Chapter 7 is roughly the same size as Chapter 6, a bit larger even. It is the most explicit update we’ve made so far with lots of animations and spicy content, various scenes with multiple girls. There's also an immense amount of choices, branching, and payoff from recently established relationships! Additionally, as I mentioned in the previous report, you'll also get a much anticipated visit from a certain redhead from our past... and there’s a pretty big scene that I think quite a few of you have been waiting for (not quite like the one in Chapter 6, but still much anticipated, winkwink).
Love you guys, and I’ll post one of these again in about two weeks so I can keep everyone posted. This will also be public, and I'll include some (new) SFW previews! Thanks for bearing with us and for the support.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
With any luck his part is done and we won't have to wait till October as long as SirD does his part and doesn't slack off while Alorth is gone
Or use the money as a fap aid while playing something else, like the latest FFXIV expansion.
We must never forget how Alorth threatened to leave the project if SirD decided to flog the log instead of doing his job.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Nvm de Aug post ! i just see a hard milking and the latest version from 6 months ago !
some content had this tag for less time than that! so it's legitimate to ask !
or maybe are you in on the trick?:unsure::cautious:
Well the rule on F95 for the tag is 3 months without any type of post by developer which can be on any site doesn't have to be here and 18 months without any type of update

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
where is the Onhold or abandoned tag?
Fuck! There is a group of people on this forum who require (demand) updates every month. And if their demands are not met, they want to label everything with the tag "abandoned". Let the designers work in peace. I prefer a slightly longer period between updates, but a better effect.
So to answer your question - nowhere.

4.30 star(s) 276 Votes