DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have little confidence that chapter 7 will come out in September after seeing the tracker.
It won't, from looking at the recent update on the tracker it looks like Alorth hasn't finished his renders and i think he's on vacation till the end of September.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Grelk and bufa

jarisi

Jan 1, 2021
I’m playing the game for the first time and it’s great!

I have a question. Maybe someone asked this already, in that case sorry. What’s Norah’s age? The game gives you the opportunity to leave it blank to see her “true age”, but it says 18, and that’s impossible. She is just a child. Maybe is a bug.

Thanks for the answers.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021

I have a question. Maybe someone asked this already, in that case sorry. What’s Norah’s age? The game gives you the opportunity to leave it blank to see her “true age”, but it says 18, and that’s impossible. She is just a child. Maybe is a bug.

Thanks for the answers.
Yeah broski I don't know if you know but it's not very "legal" to put children in sexual acts in this games (at least by patreon conditions) that's why the age thing says 18. But we know that's not her true age.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024

Thanks for the answers.
Welcome to the internet, I guess... :KEK:

jarisi

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah broski I don't know if you know but it's not very "legal" to put children in sexual acts in this games (at least by patreon conditions) that's why the age thing says 18. But we know that's not her true age.
Yeah, I supposed that. It was simply curiosity, if there is or not a canon age. I understand that it says 18 years old for legal reasons, but I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or not. Anyway, since I’m not going to pursue any sexual activity with her (I’m not into that kind of thing) I was wandering what’s her real age is.

Thanks for the answer ;)

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Yeah, I supposed that. It was simply curiosity, if there is or not a canon age. I understand that it says 18 years old for legal reasons, but I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or not. Anyway, since I’m not going to pursue any sexual activity with her (I’m not into that kind of thing) I was wandering what’s her real age is.

Thanks for the answer ;)
I mean you have to install the patch to begin with to even have those scenes. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Mushybird

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah "legal" in quotes. It wouldn't hold in court that she could be 18yo. And it would be rejected in 2sec by Steam for instance. Her real age is between 6-10

Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 279 Votes