nytep

Aug 16, 2020
The last update was in November. And so far, each update took about 4 - 5 months. So how do you come to your statement?
There has been one update. The original was released a little more than a year ago; in February if i recall correctly. This means an average of 9 months between updates.

The reason the last update took so long, according to the people making this, was because they had some technical issues and personal issues to deal with.

It's not unreasonable to expect that the next update should be complete in at least as little as 8 months. That puts it in July. But to be fair, since those issues are not the kind of issues that should cause delays with this update I think 6 months total would also be a reasonable expectation from those who are supporting it. That would put the next update in May.

Personally I'm not paying for it yet, and if those who are paying don't mind waiting 6 months between updates then that's none of my business.

Some of the most popular games on this site have long periods between updates.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There has been one update. The original was released a little more than a year ago; in February if i recall correctly. This means an average of 9 months between updates.
Just a very small nitpick (peeve of mine for professional reasons): you cannot count the time after the first update (0.02) when calculating the average since it does not belong to the updates you're counting. So the "average" (from one update) so far is a bit under 8 months.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
how can i change caretaker into father and ward into daughter? it's just weird reading caretaker and ward hahaha

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If you want them to communicate more you'll probably need to become a supporter. Evidently they do communicate with their supporters.

That may suck, but you can blame this thread. The devs used to contribute here until the level of aggressively toxic behaviour toward them by certain posters drove them away.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you want them to communicate more you'll probably need to become a supporter. Evidently they do communicate with their supporters.

That may suck, but you can blame this thread. The devs used to contribute here until the level of aggressively toxic behaviour toward them by certain posters drove them away.
Sad that that happened. But thanks for the answer.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes