RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lordum

Dec 16, 2021
I try to find extra dungeon, which is "Nameless Dungeon", where first tentacle boss you fight there is replaced with a portal.
BUT boss still there and no portal. 55 lvl, huge slime, rafflesia and sandworm defeated but 0 depravity. Professor still say to be carefull to this bosses. Can someone tell what requirements to open the portal?

lordz42024

Jun 12, 2022
I have a couple questions about items, does anyone know where I can find Vigorous Mass and the Mysterious Tentacle? Kinda lost with trying to find them. Also the wiki doesn't say anything about them either

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Uh, am I missing something? Is there some way I can read up about exactly what each status effect does? If not, is there some kind of list somewhere I can look at?

Ah, nevermind. I'm actually just stupid.

Last edited:

kfourit

Feb 19, 2022
Loved this game. I also played the other one from the same creator and I wish I could play more similar ones.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2021
Hey, does anyone know what the Glasses do? It says that it reveals something you couldn't see before, but I have no idea what

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Love this game! any other like this?
(I've already played the other game by this dev - lilia's livelihood)

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Love this game! any other like this?
(I've already played the other game by this dev - lilia's livelihood)
With the same focus on the same fetishes, corruption and body changes? None, among translated ones at least. You can try Treasure Hunter Claire or Butakoma games, they are all-rounders when it comes to content so you might find something you like.

Reactions: RealF
Jul 21, 2021
Even if there is, I highly doubt there's another that has something similar to the EXTREMELY SEXY "slime armor" that I absolutely LOVE that Rain's Rave has, especially love the fully developed variation with slime-filled tits and preggy belly, not to mention that it nearly fulfills my slime girl transformation preference... <3 <3

Last edited:

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
With the same focus on the same fetishes, corruption and body changes? None, among translated ones at least. You can try Treasure Hunter Claire or Butakoma games, they are all-rounders when it comes to content so you might find something you like.
One exception that I know of with rather similar features: Latex Dungeon (it's how I stumbled onto this and Lilia's Livelihood)

But, yeah, these games are some really good ones with apparently a LOT of niche fetishes. I am also still looking for others like them. Last Demonhunter was good, but mostly story and actual bad ends. What I would LOVE to see is a game like these in the 3d like the Unreal or Unity engines. Besides Skyrim, as I have a monster collection of mods I use for that already, but I got tired of the "Cold Place" and the... Bethesdaness of it. Sometimes I'll pick it back up and do things, but it just got tiring. (AFTER a combined 10k hours between me and my spouse, on and offline tracking.)

I'd love to see any new titles that are similar in "features" that people find. Naedoko games have SOME of the same things, but not all of them. I hate that the dev stopped after Nursery Dimension (which was OBVIOUSLY incomplete, and quite a disappointment).

So, if anyone can find any like these, please let us know.

Jul 21, 2021
One exception that I know of with rather similar features: Latex Dungeon (it's how I stumbled onto this and Lilia's Livelihood)

But, yeah, these games are some really good ones with apparently a LOT of niche fetishes. I am also still looking for others like them. Last Demonhunter was good, but mostly story and actual bad ends. What I would LOVE to see is a game like these in the 3d like the Unreal or Unity engines. Besides Skyrim, as I have a monster collection of mods I use for that already, but I got tired of the "Cold Place" and the... Bethesdaness of it. Sometimes I'll pick it back up and do things, but it just got tiring. (AFTER a combined 10k hours between me and my spouse, on and offline tracking.)

I'd love to see any new titles that are similar in "features" that people find. Naedoko games have SOME of the same things, but not all of them. I hate that the dev stopped after Nursery Dimension (which was OBVIOUSLY incomplete, and quite a disappointment).

So, if anyone can find any like these, please let us know.
I already know about "Latex Dungeon", just a damn shame that it's so-called "remake" is more disappointing atm than its predecessor imho since, unlike the MV variation, Raven's slime girl transformation is of a fully-fledged slime girl ( ), unlike the "remake's" AKA "MV" version... DX ( ) The original looks IMMENSELY more beautiful/sexier than the MV variation, imho at least. Not to mention the original has a MUCH BETTER dungeon bgm selection for its various dungeons, unlike the weaksauce selection that the "remake" uses, really... -_-

And yeah, it's REAL damn disappointment that the true slime girl transformation in the Last Demonhunter merely results in a bad end in that you can't keep said slime girl transformation to other story/sidequest events, I recall some saying that, perhaps, earlier versions "may" (I say "may" since i'm not 100% certain as i've yet to delve into the earlier versions myself obviously) let the MC carry the delectable slime girl transformation to other parts of the story and so forth. At least the Futa part becomes permanent and even let's you use it at various parts in the story and sidequests from time to time, just a damn shame that the slime girl transformation merely leads to a bad end and you don't get to keep said slime girl transformation and continue the story/sidequests afterward in the latest version... T_T

And thanks for introducing me to "Lilia's Livelihood" since it has stuff quite similar to Rain's Rave, seemingly even including a beautiful n' sexy slime armor (though hopefully it isn't reserved to near the end like Rain's Rave slime armor was... T_T) judging from an e-hentai gallery and even beautiful animated slime pregnancy in both tits and vaginal like in Rain's Rave according to an animated gallery that I found hosted by "imhentai", making me even more excited to delve into. Just hope it's translated by now. :<

Last edited:

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if anyone mentioned this and I know that this thread is old, but it's worth talking about. As everyone knows that after you beat the extra dungeon found in the Nameless Cave, you'll go to the succubus village and have a "hot spring" scene and there are two images that were shown, HOWEVER, in the files there are three images/CGs of that scene and I'm trying to figure out how to unlock that third image in-game. Does anyone know by chance or nah?

H-Seeker

Apr 22, 2023
Well ... I have a question here- are the tentacles inside the cave insivisble (as an enemy while ur walking around) just for me or for anybody else? If this a glitch, how to fix it? (if you know, or atleast tell me that its a glitch).

Thedabisme

Feb 15, 2020
HOW TF YOU GET TENTACLE EGGS I HAVE TRIED SLEEPING WITH INFLATION, PARASITE AND EVERYTHING TENTACLE RELATED AND I STILL CANT GET ANY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kfourit

Feb 19, 2022
HOW TF YOU GET TENTACLE EGGS I HAVE TRIED SLEEPING WITH INFLATION, PARASITE AND EVERYTHING TENTACLE RELATED AND I STILL CANT GET ANY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If I remember correctly, it is done by only a certain type of tentacle. Maybe the end game ones. Could be wrong

Reactions: DarkMiros
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes