Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Enjoyable, like the humor and characters. Interested in where its going especially after the last scene. Best of luck

Reactions: galora

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't want to show people the right or wrong way to play the game. I want you to make the decisions that you think are right... and then take responsibility for them.
Hi dev, I've just played your game and I absolutely loved it, great job! I'm following you on Patreon, for now. Who knows what the future will bring. :)

Just a note, I respect your vision about your game, but the part I just quoted kind of worries me.
I don't like to play games where you're supposed to make the right choice because most of the time the right choice makes no sense to me. I'm not saying you're one of those kinds of devs but at the same time, I don't want to risk playing the whole thing all over because I've made the wrong decision n chapters earlier.
There's a way to make everyone happy, however. Will you consider the idea to make a walkthrough for your game since decisions will matter from now on?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
half over 2 gigs of rain, salty with the despair of the characters and now pinned the coffin with seeing others doing it...

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Oh nice..Zaida is now able to be untainted and waifu :p so happy...succubus make best wives...................................................................................................................................................maybe
Just don't try to cheat her or she'll steal your soul and the girl together. :devilish:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rainy Day [Ep. 3Z Fix] Red Rocket

Original Size: 2.52 GB
Compressed Size: 122 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I Don't know how I missed this game it's really good so far. I like that it has a unique story and an MC that isn't a creepy spineless goblin with a horse dick and instead he is an older guy with brains and maturity. I love Roxana and Violet but I hope we can protect them and have a good fatherly relationship with them without banging them.

So far of the other characters introduced I don't really like any of them I hate Bob and Zaida and don't trust them at all and I'm pretty sure they organized the MC's death to get his soul. I also like that you can reject Zaida but her comment about how there might be problems if you deny her needs make me nervous she better not go near Roxana or Violet or there is going to be a problem.

The company buying people's souls kinda reminds me of Preacher but it is a unique concept that I haven't seen in any adult games so far so good job not having the cliche ideas from many other games and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please get it and play ...
Overview:
You play for Frank, the protagonist, who was imprisoned for 18 years
And suddenly he was released for unknown reasons.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
MC name change-able ? Can you avoid the NTR path or no ?? Cause it's look good I want to try it !! Thanks
Yes, you can choose the MC's name.

The game doesn't have a NTR path. There is a scene where a woman is sucking another dude's cock and you can join in and fuck her or refuse and talk with the guy while she's going at it (you have an unavoidable sex scene with her later on, and that was why some people didn't like it). With the last update/fix the dev gives you the choice to avoid that scene and get an alternative where she just stands there and makes some comments.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Very odd question for Red Rocket, we're the Roxana in bed and Aria with her hand up pictures always in the OP?

I ask because I used those two scenes for my signatures and don't remember them being there. I actually had to comb through my save files to take screenshots I liked of those characters and it would be hilarious if ended up choosing ones you already had put up on the OP without realizing it

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I'm not a fan of NTR, but how much of a crybaby you have to be to request to remove such a scene... it has nothing to do with NTR, that is not the purpose of that scene.
It was always possible to avoid fuck Zaida. So it was okay if she did a blowjob for a random male character. There was no reason to complain. But basically half of H content in the game, up to v3, is with Zaida.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if the player avoids Zaida, the obvious complaint that Dev would hear / read was that the game has few H content after X months.

Dev decided to change the opening scene with Zaida, because without the initial blowjob (Zaida + random male), few players will avoid Zaida. And then Dev's effort to create several H scenes with Zaida and MC, will not be wasted. Whoever avoided her, from the beginning, had few scenes to enjoy in the game. But now few players will despise/hate Zaida. Good move of Red Rocket, who doesn't want players to hate/ignore Zaida.

Who does not ignore Zaida, has enough H scenes in v3, to see good potential in the game.

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
Fuck god and fuck the devil there is more than black and white. I think you can go fast under my skin , with Violet in the last scene you near have me.

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes