TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There are actually more comments from people complaining about those who called this ntr than those who actually did it. The main issue was about not being able to avoid her as a potential LI fuck-buddy or whatever, not that scene. I don't see what's so unreasonable about not wanting to bang someone else's cum dumpster/fucktoy/side bitch, whatever you want to call a woman who's introduced to you while sucking someone's cock and keeps going at it while you're talking with him. The reason the dev decide to change the scene is because they want people to like her, if it was just the ntr thing it would be a lot easier for them to make the interactions with her avoidable.
But here is the thing, all but one sexual interaction is avoidable, and the one that isn't is basically rape, since the Mc is too fucked by, you know recovering from death to stop her.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There is already a new beginning to this game because of all the anti-ntr bitches complaining about fucking a girl who is nothing to you in the ass while she serves her demon lord... Hey, I hate NTR as much as the next guy but this outcry was just stupid!!! If anything, Zaida, professed disdain for her brother Bob, and upon taking Zaida, you are actually cucking Bob! So I just don't get the angst???
It all comes down to people's ego and self-confidence, it is how they were tough to behave by a corrupted society.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Now to better things, I have two theories that I liked:

1) The Mc doctors done fucked up and he has a kid somewhere, and the kid is either Violet, or works for the same company.

2) The Mc is not a human and that is why he has a black aura.

Any others?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
But here is the thing, all but one sexual interaction is avoidable, and the one that isn't is basically rape, since the Mc is too fucked by, you know recovering from death to stop her.
That doesn't change much. If you don't like something, you don't like it no matter how many times it happened. Since the next interaction with her was avoidable, it wasn't a dealbreaker for me, but I can understand those who don't feel the same way. People have different preferences, turn-ons and turn-offs and it's ridiculous to insult them just because they happen to like or dislike different things.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That doesn't change much. If you don't like something, you don't like it no matter how many times it happened. Since the next interaction with her was avoidable, it wasn't a dealbreaker for me, but I can understand those who don't feel the same way. People have different preferences, turn-ons and turn-offs and it's ridiculous to insult them just because they happen to like or dislike different things.
Yeah, but it is so illogical it hurts.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
+ I don't believe anyone got insulted... offended maybe but not insulted (I might be wrong though, and if that's the case I am sorry if I played any part in it)

eddie987 I get your point, and actually agree as a matter of fact but :
Let's stop this madness pls! I'm all up for discussions but I think this has been resolved, game is being changed (If we are to believe the redhead, the update is done. Just some minor implementations left to be added till monday (y)).

Some people were arguing without playing the game, and others have said their part... I think everybody that took part doesn't like [that kink that I'll never mention again in this thread].

Edit : I hope this doesn't come of as aggressive, certainly it's not meant that way

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not really. Like I said, everyone likes different things. I can't understand people who like getting cucked or even more those who enjoy scat, vore or bestiality. Should I start insulting them? It's a different thing defending something you like and attacking those who don't like it. Take us two for example. We have different opinions. Did any of us felt the need to insult the other? No! Shockingly, we just talked about it...

Now to better things, I have two theories that I liked:

1) The Mc doctors done fucked up and he has a kid somewhere, and the kid is either Violet, or works for the same company.

2) The Mc is not a human and that is why he has a black aura.

Any others?
My theory is that the MC was on Bob's and/or Zaida's radar way longer than we think and they might have something to do with the fertility test results. I don't know why, but I feel that moment was a turning point in the MC's life that made him more distrustful of other people and maybe more... reckless? I'm not sure if that's the right word. He started caring less about the consequences of his actions, so they might have instigated the whole thing. Of course there was another "milestone" in his life that changed him even a little bit and that was when he met Roxanna. I don't know, I'm probably overthinking this and it was all just a "happy" coincidence...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I find it comical that people have an issue with something that happens literally in Hell. I'm sure in Hell, a demon would be given flowers and candy before being politely asked for a blowjob. Fricking ridiculous :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not really. Like I said, everyone likes different things. I can't understand people who like getting cucked or even more those who enjoy scat, vore or bestiality. Should I start insulting them? It's a different thing defending something you like and attacking those who don't like it. Take us two for example. We have different opinions. Did any of us felt the need to insult the other? No! Shockingly, we just talked about it...

My theory is that the MC was on Bob's and/or Zaida's radar way longer than we think and they might have something to do with the fertility test results. I don't know why, but I feel that moment was a turning point in the MC's life that made him more distrustful of other people and maybe more... reckless? I'm not sure if that's the right word. He started caring less about the consequences of his actions, so they might have instigated the whole thing. Of course there was another "milestone" in his life that changed him even a little bit and that was when he met Roxanna. I don't know, I'm probably overthinking this and it was all just a "happy" coincidence...
I guess, I don't find emotion logical, I do agree that there is no need to insult, but I also don't give a shit if someone does, and I guess what I mean is, it is a story, and people can't dissociate enough to appreciate it, everyone here seems to be just looking for their favorite fetishes to get their rocks off, and for me, these are games first and foremost, and VN's are about telling a story.

Maybe, possibly, they are demons, but I don't know, I guess maybe Zaida's radar since it seems that she works as a recruiter for Bob, or a third party that we don't know about could be involved too.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I guess, I don't find emotion logical, I do agree that there is no need to insult, but I also don't give a shit if someone does, and I guess what I mean is, it is a story, and people can't dissociate enough to appreciate it, everyone here seems to be just looking for their favorite fetishes to get their rocks off, and for me, these are games first and foremost, and VN's are about telling a story.

Maybe, possibly, they are demons, but I don't know, I guess maybe Zaida's radar since it seems that she works as a recruiter for Bob, or a third party that we don't know about could be involved too.
You'll see a lot of people complaining when they can't name the MC or when there are not enough choices in a game. That's because it's a common thing to immerse yourself in the game. Especially for those who play for the story and not just because they want to see computer generated titties. When you make choices for someone, even if we are talking about an imaginary VN character, it's not hard to get invested in his story and get annoyed when you see something happening to him that you wouldn't like to happen to you in real life. It's a similar thing with movies, tv series, even book series when people get annoyed because their favourite character is killed off for instance. You don't even have a say in what's going there, no choises whatsoever, but we've seen people literally rioting when something they don't like happens. There's a reason there are so many fandoms out there.

I have no actual reason to believe that, but I really think there's something bigger happening in the story (especially if the whole infertility thing turns out to be a "mistake") and it started long before the shooting. I think that even that wasn't just a random act.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You'll see a lot of people complaining when they can't name the MC or when there are not enough choices in a game. That's because it's a common thing to immerse yourself in the game. Especially for those who play for the story and not just because they want to see computer generated titties. When you make choices for someone, even if we are talking about an imaginary VN character, it's not hard to get invested in his story and get annoyed when you see something happening to him that you wouldn't like to happen to you in real life. It's a similar thing with movies, tv series, even book series when people get annoyed because their favourite character is killed off for instance. You don't even have a say in what's going there, no choises whatsoever, but we've seen people literally rioting when something they don't like happens. There's a reason there are so many fandoms out there.

I have no actual reason to believe that, but I really think there's something bigger happening in the story (especially if the whole infertility thing turns out to be a "mistake") and it started long before the shooting. I think that even that wasn't just a random act.
Well on the second part an old rule for everything that takes time to produce or has limited time per update is that you show nothing unless it has a function or is a red herring. So either those two things have function or they are red herrings. :p

Reactions: eddie987

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

I can see that, and believe me, I understand, just recently I mentioned in another game that I was missing having choices even if they just changed dialog, and I never said that the feelings were invalid, just not logical since most of how people feel about sex come from what they were taught, but if something makes sense in the story why get mad in real life? In the story yes, your character can avoid the person they dislike and possibly in the future even get rid of them permanently, maybe because of the rape, maybe because of the other reason, but being mad in real life is dumb, I have anger issues so I spend a good portion of my time meditating and reading psychology books to learn about my own feelings, so I'm used to be able to put them aside to analyze situations, my main problem is how strongly people react, and the fact that different from you, most just dismissed the entire story because of that and then came here to complain or spill bullshit "facts".

I get it, they are demons, and it is a normal trope for a "higher power" to have been looking upon the protagonist from even before they started in their adventure, so it makes sense suspecting, as i said previously i can't wait to learn more about the mythos of the game to know what the other players are, but if they fuck with my girls, or fucked with them in the past, they will get completely and utherlly destroid.

Theory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: AlphaBit and Repuci

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I can see that, and believe me, I understand, just recently I mentioned in another game that I was missing having choices even if they just changed dialog, and I never said that the feelings were invalid, just not logical since most of how people feel about sex come from what they were taught, but if something makes sense in the story why get mad in real life? In the story yes, your character can avoid the person they dislike and possibly in the future even get rid of them permanently, maybe because of the rape, maybe because of the other reason, but being mad in real life is dumb, I have anger issues so I spend a good portion of my time meditating and reading psychology books to learn about my own feelings, so I'm used to be able to put them aside to analyze situations, my main problem is how strongly people react, and the fact that different from you, most just dismissed the entire story because of that and then came here to complain or spill bullshit "facts".

I get it, they are demons, and it is a normal trope for a "higher power" to have been looking upon the protagonist from even before they started in their adventure, so it makes sense suspecting, as i said previously i can't wait to learn more about the mythos of the game to know what the other players are, but if they fuck with my girls, or fucked with them in the past, they will get completely and utherlly destroid.

Theory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I don't think that anyone got actually mad and was screaming to his screen, no matter what they wrote. I got annoyed by the hospital scene and the talk about wanting everyone to be a virgin for instance, but my reaction was probably a sigh and/or an eyeroll. I don't even remember. It's the same when someone writes lol, rofl, or anything similar, when we know that in real life 9/10 times their reaction was barely a chuckle... Everyone has his pet peeves, so I don't find it so hard to accept that something I didn't even notice or annoyed me but not on a "rage-quit" level, might be a dealbreaker for someone else.

Yeah. I can definitely see that happening. I like the theory about Violet being the MC's daughter, but at the same time wouldn't he have met her parents since she's Roxanna's best friend? Unless it goes even deeper and her real mother and MC's ex, gave her up for adoption after he abandoned her.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't think that anyone got actually mad and was screaming to his screen, no matter what they wrote. I got annoyed by the hospital scene and the talk about wanting everyone to be a virgin for instance, but my reaction was probably a sigh and/or an eyeroll. I don't even remember. It's the same when someone writes lol, rofl, or anything similar, when we know that in real life 9/10 times their reaction was barely a chuckle... Everyone has his pet peeves, so I don't find it so hard to accept that something I didn't even notice or annoyed me but not on a "rage-quit" level, might be a dealbreaker for someone else.

Yeah. I can definitely see that happening. I like the theory about Violet being the MC's daughter, but at the same time wouldn't he have met her parents since she's Roxanna's best friend? Unless it goes even deeper and her real mother and MC's ex, gave her up for adoption after he abandoned her.
Yeah, I'll drop the first convo because we got to the point where we just accept how each other view the situation and are going in circles.

I think that is a very real possibility but it is the case my Mc would still want to try and make everything right or at least atone. About the Mc meeting the parents, I don't know, my mother didn't care about that stuff too much, and maybe they just hanged out at the Mc's house or outside of their houses altogether, we don't really know much about her relationship with her family,

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well on the second part an old rule for everything that takes time to produce or has limited time per update is that you show nothing unless it has a function or is a red herring. So either those two things have function or they are red herrings. :p

Chekhov's Gun is a thing lol

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I'll drop the first convo because we got to the point where we just accept how each other view the situation and are going in circles.

I think that is a very real possibility but it is the case my Mc would still want to try and make everything right or at least atone. About the Mc meeting the parents, I don't know, my mother didn't care about that stuff too much, and maybe they just hanged out at the Mc's house or outside of their houses altogether, we don't really know much about her relationship with her family,
Mine either, but there were still parent-teacher meetings and stuff like that and I don't see were else they could have met. Unless they were completely absent form her life (she said that they don't care about what she's doing at some point and that strengthens my theory about the adoption) and she only hangs out at the MC's place like you said. Actually now that I think about it, she said that they don't care when he drove her to her place, after they left the hospital, and the MC asked her if her parents knew that she went to see him (it's not much, but that also shows some kind of interest from his side). Also I don't remember any point where he needed directions or anything like that, so he already knew where she lives. Of course the dev might have just left that out as something menial, but all we can do right now is speculate anyway.

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes