The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
:cry: It's hard for me to hold back. It's better to stop talking before I say anything else.
We appreciate interacting with you Rocket, but I know its very easy to get excited about something you come up with and wanting to share it. Its just in this case, its spoilers as fuck! lmao

Reactions: galora

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
And hey, its hard for us to hold back too. I mean, have you SEEN that hot redhead in the maid outfit and latex?? -Fans self-

• Love
Reactions: galora

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Just to clarify, not to discuss, I don't like NTR, and I was talking as a writer, not a player, and from what I heard, Acting Lessons had indeed an interesting punishment, but according to those who played and whos comment, I saw it made no sense story-wise and it came out of nowhere.
the fire is what came out of nowhere and didn't make sense in the story, not the punishment for sleeping with other girls, the fire is not the punishment.
Spoilers in case someone hasn't played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMHO that's a better punishment.

Reactions: TundraLupus

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
It seems like the MC is protective of the girls, so I can see him giving shit to Kane and Tyler or understanding they are a nessesary part of the company if he knew that they killed Violet's dad. I mean, it can go either way, it depends on if my theory that Violet's mom is MC's Ex or not...

Then again, I could just be projecting the want to care for Roxanna and Violet and protect them, my sweet little cinnamon rolls. lol The secretary too, but she's more of the bad girl to be punished by MC. lol
Yeah there is still hope for incest xD

Really the possibilities at this point are basically endless... I have 3 story arches in mind, I'm pretty sure they're all of base

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
the fire is what came out of nowhere and didn't make sense in the story, not the punishment for sleeping with other girls, the fire is not the punishment.
Spoilers in case someone hasn't played the game.
IMHO that's a better punishment.
Yeah, I get it, it is what I offered as an alternative though. And as you said the other one would make you quit the game, so in my view, it is more effective.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah there is still hope for incest xD

Really the possibilities at this point are basically endless... I have 3 story arches in mind, I'm pretty sure they're all of base
Yeah, that is the good part of being in the begging of the game, we have a lot of space to put our own spins on things, I don't think the game needs incest, but I won't be mad if it happens.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Good point!

I wouldn't be mad at her for that, doctors don't work for free either, so it might be that she will ask for something in return.
But what will she ask for?

I'm guessing it will be something else though,

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh then she's dead.
I agree, if she causes Roxanna or Violet to be hurt or killed or raped or turned into a demon then i'm straight up murdering Zaida. LOVE the character, especially her cheekiness and the inner dialog when she's a cat fucking slays me but as we've seen, MC has murdered for Roxanna before, -Insert Goofy meme- "I'll fuckin do it again!"

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I agree, if she causes Roxanna or Violet to be hurt or killed or raped or turned into a demon then i'm straight up murdering Zaida. LOVE the character, especially her cheekiness and the inner dialog when she's a cat fucking slays me but as we've seen, MC has murdered for Roxanna before, -Insert Goofy meme- "I'll fuckin do it again!"
Yeah her as cat :3

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
There is already a new beginning to this game because of all the anti-ntr bitches complaining about fucking a girl who is nothing to you in the ass while she serves her demon lord... Hey, I hate NTR as much as the next guy but this outcry was just stupid!!! If anything, Zaida, professed disdain for her brother Bob, and upon taking Zaida, you are actually cucking Bob! So I just don't get the angst???

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There is already a new beginning to this game because of all the anti-ntr bitches complaining about fucking a girl who is nothing to you in the ass while she serves her demon lord... Hey, I hate NTR as much as the next guy but this outcry was just stupid!!! If anything, Zaida, professed disdain for her brother Bob, and upon taking Zaida, you are actually cucking Bob! So I just don't get the angst???
There are actually more comments from people complaining about those who called this ntr than those who actually did it. The main issue was about not being able to avoid her as a potential LI fuck-buddy or whatever, not that scene. I don't see what's so unreasonable about not wanting to bang someone else's cum dumpster/fucktoy/side bitch, whatever you want to call a woman who's introduced to you while sucking someone's cock and keeps going at it while you're talking with him. The reason the dev decide to change the scene is because they want people to like her, if it was just the ntr thing it would be a lot easier for them to make the interactions with her avoidable.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes