ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It's not just about the money... Do you want all the games to be the same? I don't want them to be the same. I don't have a very ordinary story in the game. I don't want to create another game where the goal of the game is to fuck all the women. I want to create a game that people will remember after they finish it. Not just a game to jerk off and forget.
I have said repeatedly, it's up to you if it's all about the money. Your goal is to make $250/month, you should be able to do so even if you keep the scene that was being discussed BY OTHERS in the story. I was just supporting the "babies."

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As much as I love the spanking scenes, it would be interesting, going with the new suit, to see the roles reversed. (Sorry, my switch is showing.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The ArcKnight

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
As much as I love the spanking scenes, it would be interesting, going with the new suit, to see the roles reversed. (Sorry, my switch is showing.)
Haha "interesting" you sick pervert xD angling for your kink are you?

Gotta say I wouldn't mind, but there is a certain prop that was left unused last time... And would be a tool perfect to punish someones behind ... Ideally not the MCs I can only go as far as spanking ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Haha "interesting" you sick pervert xD angling for your kink are you?

Gotta say I wouldn't mind, but there is a certain prop that was left unused last time... And would be a tool perfect to punish someones behind ... Ideally not the MCs I can only go as far as spanking ;)
I'm game for everything, but I get you, everyone has their Lvl of comfort.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I'm game for everything, but I get you, everyone has their Lvl of comfort.
That's why I enjoyed fetish locator, it kind of pushes your boundries a little and makes you question certain things about what you like and why others like it...

I mean I'd take it if the RedQueen decides to do that to us, but I frankly enjoy the fact the dev kind of submits to f95 while speaking back xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The ArcKnight

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's why I enjoyed fetish locator, it kind of pushes your boundries a little and makes you question certain things about what you like and why others like it...

I mean I'd take it if the RedQueen decides to do that to us, but I frankly enjoy the fact the dev kind of submits to f95 while speaking back xD
Yeah, I really liked that game too, have some criticism but I'll leave that to its page.

So far I'm enjoying anything that they throw at us, I'm just happy to be here for the ride.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, I really liked that game too, have some criticism but I'll leave that to its page.

So far I'm enjoying anything that they throw at us, I'm just happy to be here for the ride.
:ROFLMAO: Agree on both, I don't think I'll be disappointed

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Close, but it goes a step further. Not only do they have this entitled and fragile sensibility that women are instantly disgusting whores with leprosy if they had sexual relations with someone else, but they apply this incel logic so broadly and so insistently, that they hamper creative freedom of so many devs around this site. It's one of the saddest groups of people I have ever seen.

You know, a normal person who don't like NTR would probably be fine with the ex and the hell scene. You pump and dump a cheating bitch onto the streets naked. That's a fuckin power move. But ohhh no... she cheated on you and putting your dick in it is sharing waaaah. I'm too manly for sloppy seconds waaah.

They are very quick to label Zaida as Bob's cum dump. Nevermind the fact that she is a demon and Bob is essentially a demon lord. The fact that she doesn't even like him and that sex means nothing to her just flies right by them. Any nuance in character motivations and usage of plot devices are lost to this group.

Voyeur scenes? NTR. Swinging? NTR. Pimping out your hoes? NTR. LI gets groped/raped? NTR.

I'm surprised they don't have an existential crisis about the circumstances of their own conception.
THIS! ALL OF THIS!!! SO funny and so true. They are just possessive fragile children whining about nothing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
THIS! ALL OF THIS!!! SO funny and so true. They ate just Office fragile children whining about nothing.
As much as I agree and understand how hard it is not to, let's not light this fire again, it is a discussion that will go nowhere, instead share with us your thoughts about the game or any fan theories, I ran dry on those.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Quick question for the mods. We don't give a fuck about the rules anymore? I got a comment removed as "off topic" in a different thread, but breaking the very 1st rule of this site seems to be completely fine... Ok. Good to know.

Reactions: galora

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Quick question for the mods. We don't give a fuck about the rules anymore? I got a comment removed as "off topic" in a different thread, but breaking the very 1st rule of this site seems to be completely fine... Ok. Good to know.
Yeah, that is why I'm discouraged to actually post anywhere.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean even asking for support on patreon in that maid outfit
View attachment 732233
I am not going to say Red Rocket in a maid outfit is why I pledged, but it absolutely didn't hurt.

Now if we can get her in something sheer and lacy thigh highs.. mhm. I'm...ehem, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, I'm here for the P.L.O.T.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I am not going to say Red Rocket in a maid outfit is why I pledged, but it absolutely didn't hurt.

Now if we can get her in something sheer and lacy thigh highs.. mhm. I'm...ehem, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, I'm here for the P.L.O.T.
For the Premium Looking Odd Thot? (Sorry it's bad, I put some effort in already though)

Srly though can't wait for it to move forward, the plot unlike most games seems to have been worked on thoroughly from the start... Generally the writers need to bend over backwards to eliminate inconsistencies when they add new story elements later on.

It was a refreshing way to ask for pledges though, begging on the street... dressed for the perverts... :BootyTime::BootyTime:
Maybe next time offer a little sexy time for patrons (and people pretending to be patrons)?

Maybe a code for patrons, that would have to make it to f95 (I've been taking advantage of devs for years thanks to the site, wouldn't want to be the dick asking for more that the people I was a part of just a few days ago).

Reactions: TundraLupus

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
(WARNING long post ahead xD)
Ok first of all, let me say this is my personal opinion and i dont want to start another NTR fight ok fam? So dont try that with me because it won't work.

Ok i haven't played the last update/chapter so if you see any inconsistency i apologize, also i despise ntr with a passion (believe me)
Saying this,i want to say to you that this game dont have ntr at least in my opinion, why? Because the demon was never a LI nor it's a bigger character (at least that's what i read in the first post of this thread, i could be wrong) so, for me if its not a LI i dont care about her being a slut fucking everything that moves, BUT don't force me with her, that's the thing i didn't like about the end (i think?) of the update 2, but i said "ok maybe its necessary for the story i can agree to that" but dev, not all the players are like me, most of the players don't like forced things (i dont, i let it slide because you are funny asf).

Now the thing with the gf it's not ntr, because you never see anything (thank god!), but the hell scene it might be ntr or a better term would be cuckold (not so sure about this one since the mc can join too) but it wasn't ntr for me because you said that she wasn't that important for the story, if this changed im sorry but in my case i lost all interest in her (even if you changed/are going to change the scene).

This give us another point, if you are aiming for money go all the way no ntr or full ntr with any of those groups you are going to get money, the no ntr group of games wins more yes, but with the ntr lovers you'll get a lot of loyal fans and they'll throw the money at your face like madmans believe me (you'll be like a striper getting the money).
BUT if you are aiming to tell your own story without caring about the money, don't change the scene because that's now how you saw the story (or maybe you changed of mind).
Also if you are going for the full not ntr path with your game, do yourself a favor and change the whole scene, dont go with the shit "you dont see but its still happening behind your back" if you do this it will be worse believe me.

Like i said in my case i lost all interest in that demon slut lol, im going to avoid her like the plague (i hope i can do this in future updates not like the update #2) even if you change the whole scene completely, because sadly i already saw the whole shit,and im fucking hoping she is not a LI or the game will be ruined for me because if i saw a LI having sex with another man now that's ntr in my book, i like LI with boyfriend/husband, but i dont like to see them fucking.

Something similar happened with Becoming a Rockstar, the secretary was giving a blowjob to the asshole dad, and a lot of people lost interest in that character completely, to the point that the dev had to remove that scene entirely but the damage was already done (this happened very late in the development of the game) but in your case you are on time dev, if you are indeed going to change or remove the scene there's not a lot of damage done, except maybe for a few players like me.

This game dont have any NTR in the game IMO i could change of mind if the demon is indeed a LI if this is the case then its NTR.

I saw a lot of people saying your game is shit/dont recommended to other people on discord servers only for that scene in hell.
So if you wanted the people to like the slut demon you didn't achieve that believe me.

I'm gonna keep playing this even if the Slut demon is a LI only for the adopted daughter she's a fuckig sweetheart (and your humorous talks), dev pls give us the choice to give her the world without being assholes/corrupting her i honestly wouldn't like that.

Ok so that's my opinion guys, with this i dont intend to offend anyone or start another war.
Keep the good work Dev! Also don't change the way you are, you are hilarious i usually dont laugh while playing an AVN but i did it with your game so you did something right. (Dont add NTR xD)

H1SXXLaWirIEuEXAmV.gif

• Haha

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Ok first of all, let me say this is my personal opinion and i dont want to start another NTR fight ok fam? So dont try that with me because it won't work.

Ok i haven't played the last update/chapter so if you see any inconsistency i apologize, also i despise ntr with a passion (believe me)
Saying this,i want to say to you that this game dont have ntr at least in my opinion, why? Because the demon was never a LI nor it's a bigger character (at least that's what i read in the first post of this thread, i could be wrong) so, for me if its not a LI i dont care about her being a slut fucking everything that moves, BUT don't force me with her, that's the thing i didn't like about the end (i think?) of the update 2, but i said "ok maybe its necessary for the story i can agree to that" but dev, not all the players are like me, most of the players don't like forced things (i dont, i let it slide because you are funny asf).

Now the thing with the gf it's not ntr, because you never see anything (thank god!), but the hell scene it might be ntr or a better term would be cuckold (not so sure about this one since the mc can join too) but it wasn't ntr for me because you said that she wasn't that important for the story, if this changed im sorry but in my case i lost all interest in her (even if you changed/are going to change the scene).

This give us another point, if you are aiming for money go all the way no ntr or full ntr with any of those groups you are going to get money, the no ntr group of games wins more yes, but with the ntr lovers you'll get a lot of loyal fans and they'll throw the money at your face like madmans believe me (you'll be like a striper getting the money).
BUT if you are aiming to tell your own story without caring about the money, don't change the scene because that's now how you saw the story (or maybe you changed of mind).
Also if you are going for the full not ntr path with your game, do yourself a favor and change the whole scene, dont go with the shit "you dont see but its still happening behind your back" if you do this it will be worse believe me.

Like i said in my case i lost all interest in that demon slut lol, im going to avoid her like the plague (i hope i can do this in future updates not like the update #2) even if you change the whole scene completely, because sadly i already saw the whole shit,and im fucking hoping she is not a LI or the game will be ruined for me because if i saw a LI having sex with another man now that's ntr in my book, i like LI with boyfriend/husband, but i dont like to see them fucking.

Something similar happened with Becoming a Rockstar, the secretary was giving a blowjob to the asshole dad, and a lot of people lost interest in that character completely, to the point that the dev had to remove that scene entirely but the damage was already done (this happened very late in the development of the game) but in your case you are on time dev, if you are indeed going to change or remove the scene there's not a lot of damage done, except maybe for a few players like me.

This game dont have any NTR in the game IMO i could change of mind if the demon is indeed a LI if this is the case then its NTR.

I saw a lot of people saying your game is shit/dont recommended to other people on discord servers only for that scene in hell.
So if you wanted the people to like the slut demon you didn't achieve that believe me.

I'm gonna keep playing this even if the Slut demon is a LI only for the adopted daughter she's a fuckig sweetheart (and your humorous talks), dev pls give us the choice to give her the world without being assholes/corrupting her i honestly wouldn't like that.

Ok so that's my opinion guys, with this i dont intend to offend anyone or start another war.
Keep the good work Dev! Also don't change the way you are, you are hilarious i usually dont laugh while playing an AVN but i did it with your game so you did something right. (Dont add NTR xD)

View attachment 733290
Hahah alright I wont lie TLDR sorry, skimmed over it read most of it: you seem to make good points. Dev announced on Patreon that she had almost finished the remake of the scene, and it will be made available on Monday!
I'm pretty sure since 80% of this thread is about NTR, she has been traumatised enough to never put (barley)-NTR in any game in the future so you can sleep with both eyes shut. (y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hahah alright I wont lie TLDR sorry, skimmed over it read most of it: you seem to make good points. Dev announced on Patreon that she had almost finished the remake of the scene, and it will be made available on Monday!
I'm pretty sure since 80% of this thread is about NTR, she has been traumatised enough to never put (barley)-NTR in any game in the future so you can sleep with both eyes shut. (y)
Yeah, I think it is a pity though, as NTR can be used to push players that are assholes to the girlfriend/wife, I guess the author can make them just leave though.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

View attachment 733290
Going to nip this in the bud right now.
Red Rocket, the dev of the game has already posted a few times in this thread that she is going to be changing that scene up to give players a choice on how Zaidia, the demon woman, acts in that scene.
This will let people have it the same as it was and either join in, not or have her not be sucking Bob at all.
This will come in a update in the next week or so.

Please read the Dev's posts at least for now before commenting on NTR/sharing.
I am not calling you out or making fun of you for not liking the scene with Nadia and Bob, I did not like it either.

BUT! The Dev has already adressed it, and its VERY GRACIOUSLY working on an alternative for that scene for those of us who'd prefer to be able to pursue Zadia without the dicksucking ruining our mental image of her. She doesn't have to do this at all and we should all be fucking thankful, I know I am.
Seriously, Red Rocket is a gods damned peach and super nice. She deserves no shit for this, just make sure you play after she's updated and decide for yourself how you like it.

I cannot wait personally because that little part was the ONLY thing i didn't like about the game. The Story, The Writing, the Dialog, and the Renders are fucking FANTASTIC and as you can tell Red Rocket works super fucking hard on this game, WHICH IS THEIR FIRST ATTEMPT! Like, seriously, I could not believe the quality of this game with the first attempt at doing a VN.

So yeah, in closing, read the comments, play the game after it updates, then decide if you'd want to skip it. I'm betting you wont because of all the good shit I listed.

But bottom line, lets all not be dicks to her or each other? Agreed?

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, I think it is a pity though, as NTR can be used to push players that are assholes to the girlfriend/wife, I guess the author can make them just leave though.
But we both saw and experienced how NTR can fuck up a thread... 20 pages about "ntr" that will be avoidable by monday xD

Reactions: TundraLupus

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
So here is a question going back on topic, Since MC is working at the corp to make deals and collect souls for bob. Does this mean Kain and Michael (i think are the names?) work for him now? Are they going to be his "Brute Squad" when someone doesn't want to pay up? And how do you think the MC will react to finding out that Violet's dad was just murdered by 2 of his employees?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes