eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Bigger for sure but at the same time what else could it be? For now it's the only thing that makes sense.
Based on the game's theme nothing would surprise me. The MC might be just a random guy, he can be the descendant/reincarnation of a supernatural entity, or there could be some people in the game's universe who are just special. I don't know. So far we've met a demon or whatever Bob is and a shapeshifter so everything is possible.

Reactions: TundraLupus

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Never said it was common, even being that old maybe she never saw anyone that was resurrected, it might be rare.
Then why was he resurrected?
1594841456278.png

Based on the game's theme nothing would surprise me. The MC might be just a random guy, he can be the descendant/reincarnation of a supernatural entity, or there could be some people in the game's universe who are just special. I don't know. So far we've met a demon or whatever Bob is and a shapeshifter so everything is possible.
I agree with that very exciting!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Then why was he resurrected?
View attachment 731749

I agree with that very exciting!
Maybe Bob needed someone with specific skills to do the job, and I really don't think our job will be as simple as it sounds if the whole blackness thing was what he was looking for Zaida wouldn't be surprised, after all, she saw him when he first talked to Bob, and afterward in the hospital, but maybe her power is something she can turn on and off.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Maybe Bob needed someone with specific skills to do the job, and I really don't think our job will be as simple as it sounds if the whole blackness thing was what he was looking for Zaida wouldn't be surprised, after all, she saw him when he first talked to Bob, and afterward in the hospital, but maybe her power is something she can turn on and off.
Fuck yes good point! :geek:
I'm guessing she can turn it on and off, though if she could she would need a good reason not to check it out as soon as she knew she would work with him. Plenty of possible explanations, but maybe she wasn't surprised at that moment and saw it already. She just never encountered it before and still kind of gets lost thinking about it... I think the flashback might have been hers.

And I imagine that the blackness is why he got chosen (would be a little useless if it just came from his anastasis), though at the same time it might be a reaction from him as a special someone being brought back.

So frankly I'm so involved in this discussion by now that I could actually imagine putting pressure on Red Rocket for some spoilers (don't do it please, the more this builds up the more we will keep this thread alive :love:)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Fuck yes good point! :geek:
I'm guessing she can turn it on and off, though if she could she would need a good reason not to check it out as soon as she knew she would work with him. Plenty of possible explanations, but maybe she wasn't surprised at that moment and saw it already. She just never encountered it before and still kind of gets lost thinking about it... I think the flashback might have been hers.

And I imagine that the blackness is why he got chosen (would be a little useless if it just came from his anastasis), though at the same time it might be a reaction from him as a special someone being brought back.

So frankly I'm so involved in this discussion by now that I could actually imagine putting pressure on Red Rocket for some spoilers (don't do it please, the more this builds up the more we will keep this thread alive :love:)
It could also mean that he is not human.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
It could also mean that he is not human.
Hahah he might be a ginger! Only non-human that wouldn't have a soul/aura without being an animal

(Nothing against any redhead, all gorgeous... Just trying to bait a certain someone to put my comment in the game :ROFLMAO:, srly though it could actually be a huge ploy from the dev to get more people to leave comments, actually a great marketing strategy)

• Haha

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hahah he might be a ginger! Only non-human that wouldn't have a soul/aura without being an animal

(Nothing against any redhead, all gorgeous... Just trying to bait a certain someone to put my comment in the game :ROFLMAO:, srly though it could actually be a huge ploy from the dev to get more people to leave comments, actually a great marketing strategy)
Indeed it is, this is a game that I'm enjoying and sadly I don't have the conditions to support financially(1 dollar equal 5 something of my country coin), so I'm trying to do what I can by sparking or contributing to the comments section.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Indeed it is, this is a game that I'm enjoying and sadly I don't have the conditions to support financially(1 dollar equal 5 something of my country coin), so I'm trying to do what I can by sparking or contributing to the comments section.
Hahah I actually pledged today for the first time, I can't really afford it but by now Corona has let me reduce my spending to a point.
Went through the games I like, looking for one that would need it more and hey! Here I am ;)
I would love to be able to support more creators as well as f95zone, but I can't remember all of the ones I like most... I stalk the latest update tab like a monster! But I shouldn't get ahead of myself, as soon as I have some income next to my studies :WutFace:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So is Bob, and he is the boss.
So he says,yet after MC leaves he's going to Zaida for confirmation that MC is the one.(Whatever that means?) And when I meant I didn't trust Zaida,I still think she's lying about healing Roxana,and think she was involved with MC's accident.

Basically anything Zaida says too or does with MC should be highly suspect. At least that's how I see it. And the soul repo teams seem to bear out that these are not nice cuddly Demons lol.

Reactions: HansDampf788

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So he says,yet after MC leaves he's going to Zaida for confirmation that MC is the one.(Whatever that means?) And when I meant I didn't trust Zaida,I still think she's lying about healing Roxana,and think she was involved with MC's accident.

Basically anything Zaida says too or does with MC should be highly suspect. At least that's how I see it. And the soul repo teams seem to bear out that these are not nice cuddly Demons lol.
Now you made me think of something and I changed my mind about something else, he probably asked her to confirm because of her power to see how long someone has to live, but yeah who in their right mind would thrust someone until they prove themselves?!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Now I'm thinking, what if the way that demons rank up is like the sith lords of old? you get an "apprentice", make them sith, make them do your dirty work and profit from it, and with that, as you rank up you rank them up, so maybe the Mc becomes a demon at some point, and then you kill your master and take their place, of course using some plot, and then take an apprentice and the cycle repeats itself. Okay, maybe I'm playing too much old republic

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Red Rocket so have you patched the Zaida scene yet? Downloaded the most recent version and was curious if it was original scene ornot. Will probably re download to check out the new one if it hasn't dropped yet. Curious to see how you handle it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm really hoping that the MC doesn't mindbreak poor Roxanna, she is a little sweety and I want to find a way to fix her legs. That will probably be a point of corruption because, what will Bob make him do for that kinda favor?

But I can see it slowly twisting the MC to the point that he's okay fucking Roxanna's brains out and having 13 babies.

Also, as to what the grey/black aura means, I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the MC is not human anymore. Red Rocket has stated that Bob used to be human, if one can become a high ranking demon.... Seems like MC is well on his way from morally grey to something else. It will be hella interesting, especially if we as the players get choices to increase or decrease corruption.

I also echo the earlier sentiments that I really hope we get a bit of backstory on Aika. I want to see how MC and her's relationship got started and if she seduced him or her corrupted her? Either way would be fun! And I really hope we get her for the new company, I need an adorable stockings clad sexretary in my life.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes