Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I think it is a pity though, as NTR can be used to push players that are assholes to the girlfriend/wife, I guess the author can make them just leave though.
There's a lot of other ways to punish the player for doing that without ntr, imagine if every game where you are married/have a gf punish you like that? (With ntr) hell no!

Going to nip this in the bud right now.
Red Rocket, the dev of the game has already posted a few times in this thread that she is going to be changing that scene up to give players a choice on how Zaidia, the demon woman, acts in that scene.
This will let people have it the same as it was and either join in, not or have her not be sucking Bob at all.
This will come in a update in the next week or so.

Please read the Dev's posts at least for now before commenting on NTR/sharing.
I am not calling you out or making fun of you for not liking the scene with Nadia and Bob, I did not like it either.

BUT! The Dev has already adressed it, and its VERY GRACIOUSLY working on an alternative for that scene for those of us who'd prefer to be able to pursue Zadia without the dicksucking ruining our mental image of her. She doesn't have to do this at all and we should all be fucking thankful, I know I am.
Seriously, Red Rocket is a gods damned peach and super nice. She deserves no shit for this, just make sure you play after she's updated and decide for yourself how you like it.

I cannot wait personally because that little part was the ONLY thing i didn't like about the game. The Story, The Writing, the Dialog, and the Renders are fucking FANTASTIC and as you can tell Red Rocket works super fucking hard on this game, WHICH IS THEIR FIRST ATTEMPT! Like, seriously, I could not believe the quality of this game with the first attempt at doing a VN.

So yeah, in closing, read the comments, play the game after it updates, then decide if you'd want to skip it. I'm betting you wont because of all the good shit I listed.

But bottom line, lets all not be dicks to her or each other? Agreed?
I already saw the comments from the dev, and honestly that's a mistake IMO (making the player choose how the demon acts) why? Because it takes away the personality from the character, she's a slut or she isn't, simple, but it's the devs choice in the end, like i said, i dont care about the demon anymore.

Also i dont remember attacking the dev nor saying anything bad (about the game or the dev) I'll say it again i liked the game, except for the thing that the demon plays a bigger role in the game,i was just giving a few advices no need to be so rude about it.

Edit: when i say slut its because the demon is obviously with Bob only for some reason power(?) At least that's my theory about it, maybe im wrong and she is only a sex toy xD
In both cases i dont dig that kind of girls so it's a no from me

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So here is a question going back on topic, Since MC is working at the corp to make deals and collect souls for bob. Does this mean Kain and Michael (i think are the names?) work for him now? Are they going to be his "Brute Squad" when someone doesn't want to pay up? And how do you think the MC will react to finding out that Violet's dad was just murdered by 2 of his employees?
Well, Violet's dad had a contract, so he had to abide by it, I think the MC will help her as much as he can, at least in my end, and I don't think they work under him, I think the company is divided into branches and they are the field ops.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That's why I enjoyed fetish locator, it kind of pushes your boundries a little and makes you question certain things about what you like and why others like it...

I mean I'd take it if the RedQueen decides to do that to us, but I frankly enjoy the fact the dev kind of submits to f95 while speaking back xD

I could never get into FL, you can see my issues with the game in the review I left. Spinless/cucked MC's are not my Jam. Hopefully it got better after the party update but as you basically just got to watch other people hook up, it was clear the game wasnt for me. But that's okay.

Honestly I'll be happy with whatever the bonus/Dev scenes are in the next update.
I prefer to be the Dom roll myself but it could be hilarious to turn the tables on the MC next time and be like:

-MC goes to put Dev over his knee again but winds up on his ass- "Oh no, not again mutherfucker, i've had to deal with people screaming NTR all month!" -Puts MC over her knee - "Now i'm going to smack your ass with a riding crop until you tell me how much you love that updated scene! And you better mean it!"
xD

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I could never get into FL, you can see my issues with the game in the review I left. Spinless/cucked MC's are not my Jam. Hopefully it got better after the party update but as you basically just got to watch other people hook up, it was clear the game wasnt for me. But that's okay.

Honestly I'll be happy with whatever the bonus/Dev scenes are in the next update.
I prefer to be the Dom roll myself but it could be hilarious to turn the tables on the MC next time and be like:

-MC goes to put Dev over his knee again but winds up on his ass- "Oh no, not again mutherfucker, i've had to deal with people screaming NTR all month!" -Puts MC over her knee - "Now i'm going to smack your ass with a riding crop until you tell me how much you love that updated scene! And you better mean it!"
xD
I think you did something wrong, I hooked up a lot in that game, I don't like that I have my hands tied with the app, but it is more for the friend then the MC.

I agree with turning the table, it would be funny.

Reactions: galora

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019

xD
Yeah I agree, FL isn't my shtick but I did enjoy it though... Kinda weirdly refreshing, almost everything in it I usually hate but worked out

Haha I like mdom mostly, but I'm kinda expecting the dev to take revenge, I mean she's fighting us already and should not put up with abuse ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There's a lot of other ways to punish the player for doing that without ntr, imagine if every game where you are married/have a gf punish you like that? (With ntr) hell no!
I don't want to make this into a discussion but since you quoted me I'll answer with this: Just by your reaction it already shows that it would be a very effective method, it is a punishment, and the only other punishment would be to take the LI away and maybe some other with them, as I said previously, punishments are meant to hurt.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
No, he's an office worker, not a boss. He's just an employee, just like them. Tyler and Kane are some of the strongest collector pairs, and of course in the future the main character will meet them.
Ahh, that makes sense. With the way Zaida and Bob were talking about him I thought the position in the Soul Collection Company was going to be one of power, since he was a lawyer. For some reason my mind ranks Lawyer above The Muscle..
But if MC is just an employee like Kane and Tyler, that will be interesting when they meet.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Well, Violet's dad had a contract, so he had to abide by it, I think the MC will help her as much as he can, at least in my end, and I don't think they work under him, I think the company is divided into branches and they are the field ops.
Totes agree, I plan on giving as much care and attention as I can to Violet as the MC (as choices allow). Poor girl needs a shoulder and what would be better then staying with her best friend (Roxanna) and hot dad? lol

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ahh, that makes sense. With the way Zaida and Bob were talking about him I thought the position in the Soul Collection Company was going to be one of power, since he was a lawyer. For some reason my mind ranks Lawyer above The Muscle..
But if MC is just an employee like Kane and Tyler, that will be interesting when they meet.
The Mc is a sociopath and has weapons so I'm guessing he won't be a pushover, I can actually see them getting along, or him just killing them if they are too much of a pain, but it will be interesting indeed.

• Thinking Face

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
The problem with Zaida... She's definitely not a love interest, all she needs is sex and nothing more. But I don't want people to hate the character just because she gave someone a blowjob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha! See? She's only a side fuck
Another advice dev to save you from some headaches, always be clear about the content of the game, if you are going to put more action with another male put a warning or some shit, the same applies for Voyeurism,cuckold and obviously NTR (also sharing), if you are crystal clear about these fetishes you're are going to save yourself from the hate believe me.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I don't want to make this into a discussion but since you quoted me I'll answer with this: Just by your reaction it already shows that it would be a very effective method, it is a punishment, and the only other punishment would be to take the LI away and maybe some other with them, as I said previously, punishments are meant to hurt.
Not really, with ntr i would only stop playing the game, but with other ways of punishment like Acting lessons did its better and hurts more.

If you like ntr it's ok but don't try to force that on other players.

Edit: this is the last time i answer something related to ntr in this thread.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The Mc is a sociopath and has weapons so I'm guessing he won't be a pushover, I can actually see them getting along, or him just killing them if they are too much of a pain, but it will be interesting indeed.
It seems like the MC is protective of the girls, so I can see him giving shit to Kane and Tyler or understanding they are a nessesary part of the company if he knew that they killed Violet's dad. I mean, it can go either way, it depends on if my theory that Violet's mom is MC's Ex or not...

Then again, I could just be projecting the want to care for Roxanna and Violet and protect them, my sweet little cinnamon rolls. lol The secretary too, but she's more of the bad girl to be punished by MC. lol

Reactions: TundraLupus

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
If I add an NTR tag, people will think that my whole game is about NTR, although it doesn't. There is only ONE "controversial" scene in the whole game. And the one where you can't even see another man's dick.
I'm confused, at what point did i say that? Never.
I only said that you should put a warning IF you are PLANNING to add any of those fetishes, in the genres of the game you can put "Future tags" that way the players won't come here bitching about it.
For example if you had a Voyeurism tag all of this situation would have been avoided.
Honestly im surprised no one told you about this.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
That's why Bob asked Zaida,
Ahh, yes, i'm remembering that now. Makes sense as she can see his oddly hazy Aura.
My theory is the cloudiness isnt a sign that he's dead, but shows that she can't read his Aura, which is why in Zaida's eyes, he's special.

Will we have a chance to "move up" in the company? Or would that be something that would happen if we give into the corruption and turn into a demon?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh man, those last 3 endings will be hard to choose from...
I'll have to have multiple saves me thinks.
The Forgiveness one I think will be hard, depending on how bad Naida screws us. If something happens to Roxanna, all bets are off.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not really, with ntr i would only stop playing the game, but with other ways of punishment like Acting lessons did its better and hurts more.

If you like ntr it's ok but don't try to force that on other players.

Edit: this is the last time i answer something related to ntr in this thread.
Just to clarify, not to discuss, I don't like NTR, and I was talking as a writer, not a player, and from what I heard, Acting Lessons had indeed an interesting punishment, but according to those who played and whos comment, I saw it made no sense story-wise and it came out of nowhere.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Oh man, those last 3 endings will be hard to choose from...
I'll have to have multiple saves me thinks.
The Forgiveness one I think will be hard, depending on how bad Naida screws us. If something happens to Roxanna, all bets are off.
Depending on how the whole thing turns out if Loneliness is the way to guarantee the girl's happiness and safety I might have to go that route.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes