TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Mine either, but there were still parent-teacher meetings and stuff like that and I don't see were else they could have met. Unless they were completely absent form her life (she said that they don't care about what she's doing at some point and that strengthens my theory about the adoption) and she only hangs out at the MC's place like you said. Actually now that I think about it, she said that they don't care when he drove her to her place, after they left the hospital, and the MC asked her if her parents knew that she went to see him (it's not much, but that also shows some kind of interest from his side). Also I don't remember any point where he needed directions or anything like that, so he already knew where she lives. Of course the dev might have just left that out as something menial, but all we can do right now is speculate anyway.
Well about him knowing where she lives, he could have just left her at the door multiple times when she staying over at his place, but I don't know, it is possible, a single mother giving her child to adoption is not uncommon.

Shit, my mind went to a dark place right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well about him knowing where she lives, he could have just left her at the door multiple times when she staying over at his place, but I don't know, it is possible, a single mother giving her child to adoption is not uncommon.

Shit, my mind went to a dark place right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That escalated quickly... Well, the only reason we believe that the ex will show up again is because she's on the banner, so I wouldn't rule out that possibility. There are some funny moments in the game, but it still has a dark theme, so... Who knows? In the end the MC might really be infertile and the ex was just a cheater we'll never see again, or... the MC will end up revenge (?) fucking her daughter... Just a thought...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm thinking the ex wife really did cheat on the MC, and the guy that knocked her up wanted nothing to do with her after she got pregnant. So she will be one of the customers that come to give up her soul for money. It would be a step his new boss wants the MC to take to test if he's loyal to his new life, and help the MC to embrace the corruption of his former life.
I'm not sure why so many here think this is intended to be a love story, full of bunnies and flowers under a clear blue sky...I would think anything that starts the story by going to Hell, and working for a proverbial devil would be a bit more on the not so tame side of things. We'll see I guess

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm thinking the ex wife really did cheat on the MC, and the guy that knocked her up wanted nothing to do with her after she got pregnant. So she will be one of the customers that come to give up her soul for money. It would be a step his new boss wants the MC to take to test if he's loyal to his new life, and help the MC to embrace the corruption of his former life.
I'm not sure why so many here think this is intended to be a love story, full of bunnies and flowers under a clear blue sky...I would think anything that starts the story by going to Hell, and working for a proverbial devil would be a bit more on the not so tame side of things. We'll see I guess
I think you misunderstood the conversations, we believe the game will be all about corruption, but that we will choose how and if the mc will be corrupted.

About your point of the ex as a client, I don't see any hangups there, if she cheated then I would just make the contract, she is just another person, now if she says she didn't cheat and a DNA test proves it, then my decision would change.

Reactions: eddie987

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
The talk with Zaida was crushing when asking if she could heal Roxanna was really hoping she'd be able to do something for her. If anything I'd love to see her walk again.
Mormont the good guy as always :D , Joke aside i wish the same for her.... was beaten up by her son of a b.... father and has to suffer her hole life for it? seems unfair... even brutal in my eyes...

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The talk with Zaida was crushing when asking if she could heal Roxanna was really hoping she'd be able to do something for her. If anything I'd love to see her walk again.
FUCKING THIS!

I was like, Fuck yes, we got a way to heal my baby! Oh... oh no....

Reactions: Mormont

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really didn't expect her to be able at all, and even if she were I really didn't expect her to do it for free, so for me it was more of the mc had to ask, but it wouldn't happen, not so early in-game at least.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I really didn't expect her to be able at all, and even if she were I really didn't expect her to do it for free, so for me it was more of the mc had to ask, but it wouldn't happen, not so early in-game at least.
Yeah I could imagine something could work, depends on the injury... I mean sure spinal chord injuries can rarely be even alleviated (I believe some experimental trials showed promise in rats). But in a paranormal setting nothing is of the table. If only 7 episodes are left till the end of devs first game, I don't really see her going through physical therapy in the game.
But and here I need to agree with
She's some kind of demon/hellspawn, wouldn't trust a thing she says at this point.
something has to be possible, for now he only has had his life back... At some point Zaida might reveal the true extent of her healing powers for a price.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Fuck, what a nice weekend i'm having, that's the second "new game" that i just discovered and i'm loving it!
As i said in my review, i think some people are getting spoiled by devs with 5k patreons and U$ 30k per month, not everyone has people working for them and 2 pcs just for rendering. In my opinion it is a 5 star game and i can see how much effort the dev is putting into it, doing an amazing job.
So i would like to ask that you (dev) don't think about people complaining on why there's no music or the "NTR" with the cat girl (forgot her name), just keep doing the game like you planned because you're on the right track. I hope to see more of the game soon.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Great Game! It had been a long time i had so much fun. Thanks for the nice option to keep the assistant. The scenario reminded me of the movie "secretary". Maybe the movie can inspire you for the game. ;)
One of my favorite movies actually! And I agree, we need to keep our Sexretary around.

Reactions: galora and Hans98

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuck, what a nice weekend i'm having, that's the second "new game" that i just discovered and i'm loving it!
As i said in my review, i think some people are getting spoiled by devs with 5k patreons and U$ 30k per month, not everyone has people working for them and 2 pcs just for rendering. In my opinion it is a 5 star game and i can see how much effort the dev is putting into it, doing an amazing job.
So i would like to ask that you (dev) don't think about people complaining on why there's no music or the "NTR" with the cat girl (forgot her name), just keep doing the game like you planned because you're on the right track. I hope to see more of the game soon.
I honestly think there is nothing wrong with the Dev listening to some feedback on their work. It will ultimately be up to Red Rocket on what she takes into consideration and what she throws out with the bath water. It seems like she saw a way to adjust things so more people can enjoy the game without compromising the story she wants to tell.

To me, that strikes the best balance of a Developer who cares about her fan base but will wont compromise her narrative.

Ultimately, we should all withhold judgement on Zaida until after playing the new update and enjoying the work that Red Rocket put out for us. We could all end up liking it better, hell, I know when I take a second pass at something I've written, I end up much happier with the result, maybe RR will too, who knows? Either way, i'm thankful for her fantastic work so far.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
And the Zaida part aside, this update also introduces Karma points in the background. I wonder how this will change the way we play if we see a message saying "You have lost Karma."

I know it helped me keep on the right path with the Fallout games so will be interested to see how it changes my perspective for the game going forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes