juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, first:

Thanks Red Rocket for changing the NTR/close to NTR/sharing/whatever you want to call scene, it was a big turndown for the Zaida character.

Now, i hate to do this but i have to report a bug about it.

At the start of episode 3 when zaida is explaining him what he has to do in trinity, the MC tells Zaida that he saw how she was helping Bob, implying he saw he blowing him, even if you choose to refuse it at the start, that should be changed

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Dev decided to change the opening scene with Zaida, because without the initial blowjob (Zaida + random male), few players will avoid Zaida. And then Dev's effort to create several H scenes with Zaida and MC, will not be wasted. Whoever avoided her, from the beginning, had few scenes to enjoy in the game. But now few players will despise/hate Zaida. Good move of Red Rocket, who doesn't want players to hate/ignore Zaida.
Ok now I get it, but still, it makes very little sense to me.

She's a demon, she's been around presumably for a much longer time than MC, the player can't expect her to be a virgin...
that scene is not even that graphic. But oh well, the good side is the dev is listening to complaints and tries to make everyone happy as much as possible. (Now I really hope he/she will listen to my request for a walkthrough)

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Hahah really enjoyed the extra lip between Bob and Zaida :love: and damn that first spanking scene was worthchecking for changes in the rest of the game

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I really don't like Zaida and can understand why people didn't like her scene I didn't either. I think the scene is funnier when she refuses Bob and laughs at him with the MC but seeing all the complaints makes me think of this scene from Clerks:

Hahah this whole thread is like that scene! Damn I need to watch Clerks again, what a film!
Edit just watch the clip twice :ROFLMAO: Even Zaida looks up

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ok now I get it, but still, it makes very little sense to me.

She's a demon, she's been around presumably for a much longer time than MC, the player can't expect her to be a virgin...
that scene is not even that graphic. But oh well, the good side is the dev is listening to complaints and tries to make everyone happy as much as possible. (Now I really hope he/she will listen to my request for a walkthrough)
Its not about expecting her to be a virgin, its about a lot of people not liking sharing, and she being the only sex interest for 20% of the game (2 episodes of the 10 de Dev wants to create).

The Dev deciding to improve his game like that already earned a patreon because thanks to his/her open mind about it i decided to support him/her

The game ended up being better after the change, the new Zaida attitude towards Bob is awesome

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really don't like Zaida and can understand why people didn't like her scene I didn't either. I think the scene is funnier when she refuses Bob and laughs at him with the MC but seeing all the complaints makes me think of this scene from Clerks:

Thank you for introducing me to this gem.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for introducing me to this gem.
You don't know Clerks?! Watch Clerks!
1595285798778.png

Wikipedia Clerks was shot for $27,575 in the convenience and video stores where director Smith worked in real life. Upon its theatrical release, the film received generally positive reviews and grossed over $3 million in theaters, launching Smith's career. The film is considered a landmark in independent filmmaking and, in 2019, was selected for preservation in the by the , who deemed it "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant"

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Now to better things, I have two theories that I liked:

1) The Mc doctors done fucked up and he has a kid somewhere, and the kid is either Violet, or works for the same company.

2) The Mc is not a human and that is why he has a black aura.

Any others?
I dont think 1 is real, because if so the game should have an incest tag or Violet wouldnt be fuckable, and he would probably have to take it off Patreon is Violet is a LI.

And since i do think Violet will be a LI, then she isnt the MC daughter. IF the MC has a kid, then it will probably not be a LI

ABout the black aura, i think Zaida cant see his aura for some reason that doesnt have to be with him dying, but has to do with the reason why he is special and was chosen to die by her

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I dont think 1 is real, because if so the game should have an incest tag or Violet wouldnt be fuckable, and he would probably have to take it off Patreon is Violet is a LI.

And since i do think Violet will be a LI, then she isnt the MC daughter. IF the MC has a kid, then it will probably not be a LI

ABout the black aura, i think Zaida cant see his aura for some reason that doesnt have to be with him dying, but has to do with the reason why he is special and was chosen to die by her
The first one is more of a compilation of ideas, but I tend to agree, I if I'm being realistic and not just putting more wood to the fire I think the wife did cheat.

The second one I just hope is right because the "you have always been special" trope is not one of my favorites, maybe because it is done a lot.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The first one is more of a compilation of ideas, but I tend to agree, I if I'm being realistic and not just putting more wood to the fire I think the wife did cheat.

The second one I just hope is right because the "you have always been special" trope is not one of my favorites, maybe because it is done a lot.
I do think his wife cheated, agree with you.

About him being special, its clear that it is, Bob asks Zaida at the start of the game why he chose him since it didnt seem that special to him, so its clear that he is special to Zaida and Bob/Zaida forced his death.

I actually think the MC is indeed sterile, and his sterility? (english is not my native language) has to do with the reason why he is special.

Maybe he has Demon blood in him or something

Reactions: galora

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think they've become even more squashed... :cry:
Damn, I tried my best resizing them to be within the 450x125 pxl range for signatures and used the best quality PNG's I could. But I guess it shows how green I am to Krita. I'll have to keep fussing and see what I come up with over the next week. Sorry to let ya down Rocket.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
what are the dimensions you used? i think the pattern is 300 wight 125 height
I was following these guidelines when I made them, using Krisa to scale the images to 450x125 and applying templates where I could and creating my own where I couldnt.

How to edit your signature (FAQ):

Signature rules:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my second attempt at photo editing ever and I know I could do better given a little more practice but that will a bit more time then I have tonight unfortunately. :cry:

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes