longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I liked this. I think Violet is my favourite and I'll look forward to content with her ... the "daughter" isn't really my type as much (sweet, boring, and blonde) but I think I'm kinda into her being in a wheelchair and having had an unhappy childhood - there's some kinda power trip to be enjoyed there ... I enjoyed the tone of the game and that you get to be a jerk, that's always fun ... was a bit sad the twin was so mad about me killing that dude, but it just seemed like the cleaner approach rather than him telling someone about the MC or the company or whatnot - gotta admit I'm mildly worried he'll turn out to be Violet's brother or something though, haha.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Rainy Day [Ep. 4] [Red Rocket] - Original Size: 561 MB

Download Win,Linux (190MB): - - -
Download Mac (174MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Very nice update, we got a good amount of story progression, the scenes were good, I noticed that one word when speaking to Rox was cut out, besides that, I didn't see any problem or bugs, good update all around, and I do appreciate that even though we got a scene where the Mc was not present it was revealed to him on the same episode so now we don't have information that he doesn't. So yeah, great work RedRocket, and sorry that someone leaked it.

Reactions: galora

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you. "I noticed that one word when speaking to Rox was cut out" What scene are you talking about?
First, I'm sorry, let me correct myself, it was with Violet when she says "I'm not dressed much, of course, but why should I be?...." at the kitchen at night the last word is cut out.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another nice update with some good story progression and some nice scenes. I still don't like Zaida very much and that fact that we are supposed to do what she says in exchange for the murders location kind of bothered me. I do like Legna a lot more than Zaida she seems much nicer though I don't trust her much either.

At least you are also teaching valuable life lessons in this game likenot trusting a sexy woman who spills cofee on your shirt and wants to blow you in a toilet since she could be deadly assassin working with a demon lord to kill you. Any way good update and I can't wait for the next one.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I love the story and the characters :).The dev of this game has a good sense of humor :). Relationship between the characters are beautiful. I have to say i kind of enjoyed the maledom scenes :LOL:.
Will there be more femdom scenes in the future..i mean footdom/ foot fetish..:love: ?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I have to say, totally worth the redownload for the extra scenes in the middle and the end. <3
I fucking love this game and more people need to pledge so we can get more animations in future episodes! Also, voting on Red's outfit for next episode!

Reactions: galora and Mars88

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
outstanding game so far Red Rocket! i see the story as refreshing, funny, and progressing at a decent pace while still showing/allowing sex scenes! I especially enjoy your "interaction" in between chapters and the in add promo. sold me, becoming a patreon supporter for your site. look forward to updates, humor and maybe a return of the ex... hint hint :) v/r

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting update. I'm mostly curious about Legna's stutter when she introduced herself now. Was it really just that or is there a reason we shouldn't know her actual name? There's also Zaida's reaction when the MC woke up in the middle of the night from his nightmare and asked her where she is, that strengthened my suspicions. And that makes me question if she really is her twin sister, or it's just a lie to cover up that she's someone we already know... She is a shapeshifter too after all and we know that people can be "promoted" to demons in this universe, so that got me thinking about a certain someone. Naah... I'm probably just overthinking this.

I like Legna more than Zaida so far and it's unfortunate that you only can get "quality" content with her if you act like a jackass, but that just increased the number of my playthroughs, which is not a bad thing, since I enjoy playing this game.

I also wonder if Violet's brother is who we think he is (That's why I decided not to kill him even in my "douchebag" playthrough. Still broke his arm of course...) and if he happens to be her twin, which would take me back to my original theory about her parents and more specifically who her mother might be.

Anyway, I like where this game is going, mostly because the story is so messed up (in a good way) and there's always something new to find out, you can't be really sure what's going on. Even when the simplest explanation ends up being the right one (like who was behind the shooting) there's always something that keeps things interesting, in this case why is Bob's "right hand" missing and what's going on with the hot assassin.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Interesting update. I'm mostly curious about Legna's stutter when she introduced herself now. Was it really just that or is there a reason we shouldn't know her actual name? There's also Zaida's reaction when the MC woke up in the middle of the night from his nightmare and asked her where she is, that strengthened my suspicions. And that makes me question if she really is her twin sister, or it's just a lie to cover up that she's someone we already know... She is a shapeshifter too after all and we know that people can be "promoted" to demons in this universe, so that got me thinking about a certain someone. Naah... I'm probably just overthinking this.

I like Legna more than Zaida so far and it's unfortunate that you only can get "quality" content with her if you act like a jackass, but that just increased the number of my playthroughs, which is not a bad thing, since I enjoy playing this game.

I also wonder if Violet's brother is who we think he is (That's why I decided not to kill him even in my "douchebag" playthrough. Still broke his arm of course...) and if he happens to be her twin, which would take me back to my original theory about her parents and more specifically who her mother might be.

Anyway, I like where this game is going, mostly because the story is so messed up (in a good way) and there's always something new to find out, you can't be really sure what's going on. Even when the simplest explanation ends up being the right one (like who was behind the shooting) there's always something that keeps things interesting, in this case why is Bob's "right hand" missing and what's going on with the hot assassin.
I had the same thought about the shooter which is why i went back and didnt kill him on my main play-though.

I LOVE your theory on Legna, I absolutely agree she isnt who she says she is, more then likely Legna is an optical illusion. My only question though is Legna just a projection of Zaida or is it an illusion cast over someone else? I like your idea that it could be some we just dreamed about but my thought is it could also be one of the 2 girls in the house with my vote being on V, she obviously likes MC and this could be V's "deal with the devil" to get some of the MC.

I think Zaida is making some big power moves here and not going to be necessarily for the MC, as Red has said in the past that we will end up hating her but not for the sharing scene, so i'm waiting for that betrayal. My theory, she is the reason why we thought we were sterile, she doctored the results or fucked with the docs which caused the break up, and caused MC's kid (or kids if it turns out to be twins) to be away from MC but close, causing 1 of them to kill MC and send him down to bob and putting MC in Zaida's power... Why? Not sure yet... but entirely possible.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes