The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but I won't change anything else. Because I had to change the pictures format by myself, one picture at a time... There's about a thousand of them.
I don't feel well.

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all your hard work on your game. I know it can be a thankless job so thank you. Glad I'm a patron. <3

Reactions: galora and sp99

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but I won't change anything else. Because I had to change the pictures format by myself, one picture at a time... There's about a thousand of them.
I don't feel well.
If you ever do feel a need later to look into it, since game grows to fast in size. I understood from a few devs I followed that there are batch converters for the webm format so you do not have to convert render by render by hand. The coding though for other format I am not sure about. Hope you are feeling better.

Reactions: Potoum

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It just crossed my mind that this thread would need the "ahegao" tag ;)
I'll insist just in case.
Seriously, there's ahegao in this game. The tag exists and who knows it if could attract a few more players.

My guess she is a cheating cunt.
Or the doctors were wrong :eek:

But I guess a pregnant girl who didn't actually cheat wouldn't just simply accept being called a cheating whore and vanish from his life just like that after years together.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I'll insist just in case.
Seriously, there's ahegao in this game. The tag exists and who knows it if could attract a few more players.

Or the doctors were wrong :eek:

But I guess a pregnant girl who didn't actually cheat wouldn't just simply accept being called a cheating whore and vanish from his life just like that after years together.
You are right about that, I don't want you to be right, but you might be right about her just accepting it.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
the protagonist's ex-girlfriend will return to the game as a love interest? will there be an explanation about the pregnancy? maybe he's not so infertile?
sorry about the google translation

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the protagonist's ex-girlfriend will return to the game as a love interest? will there be an explanation about the pregnancy? maybe he's not so infertile?
sorry about the google translation
Only the dev knows, but we do expect that scene to have an impact on the happenings of the story.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
My Dudes/Dudettes,

The Patreon release is out for 4.0, I would highly suggest you head over to Red Rocket's patreon and pledge her some $$ and get your hands on it. Our redheaded Narrator/Dev outdid herself this time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My Dudes/Dudettes,

The Patreon release is out for 4.0, I would highly suggest you head over to Red Rocket's patreon and pledge her some $$ and get your hands on it. Our redheaded Narrator/Dev outdid herself this time.
Waiting till it is out for my level or comes here. :p Glad to hear it is a great update and hope Red Rocket is rightfully happy and proud of it. :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Zaida is god tier and the surprise in this update makes me like her even more.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Disappointed someone couldn't wait til the public release to share this on F95.
Dev is working hard on her bonus scene (the openings/closing by Red Rocket between episodes we all love) so right now, this is incomplete release. Whoever leaked should of waited, the dev releases for free anyways once everything is together.

If you want to though show the Dev some love over at her Patreon. Game is criminally under pledged for how good a quality it is.

Reactions: Aristos and Jay4201

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So has anybody else given any thought to the best Karma path? I played a more or less full Positive Karma path and it was pretty boring tbh. On the other hand, the more or less full Negative Karma path was plenty interesting, but it pisses off Legna (who I kind of like so..). At the moment, I'm leaning toward a Balanced Karma path leaning slightly positive at the moment. So far, that seems to be preserving most of the "good" stuff from the the Negative Karma path while still keeping Legna happy.

Any other thoughts? :unsure:

Reactions: Nospamwss

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Rainy Day [Ep. 4] [Red Rocket] - Original Size: 663 MB

Download Win,Linux (184MB): - - -
Download Mac (168MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes