Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for posting my game early, so it's not full. Fuck, the public version was supposed to be out in 1 day, you really couldn't wait until I finished the game? The one who leaked the game is a complete asshole.
Became a patron! Cool game! the main thing is there is no shit like "ntr swinging sharing" which spoils all games!
We are waiting for the animation update!
sorry for google translation! English is not my language

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here's my compressed version
Just so you know what is coming:
and fyi on when the game naturally comes to everyone:
Episode 4...

Guys, I usually release the public version 3 days
after the patreon version
, but this time there will be a slight delay.
The delay is due to the fact that I am working on a bonus scene (between episodes)
and it will take a little longer (about 1 extra day).
The thing is that I want to try to create an animation...
But it takes time. I'm sure it will be worth it.
P.S. Don't expect anything too amazing, I'm doing it for the first time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just so you know what is coming:
and fyi on when the game naturally comes to everyone:
Episode 4...

Guys, I usually release the public version 3 days
after the patreon version
, but this time there will be a slight delay.
The delay is due to the fact that I am working on a bonus scene (between episodes)
and it will take a little longer (about 1 extra day).
The thing is that I want to try to create an animation...
But it takes time. I'm sure it will be worth it.
P.S. Don't expect anything too amazing, I'm doing it for the first time.
Yeah it is likely wiser to wait for the full and fixed version to get the whole experience as intended as play the leak.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
simple animation works for me,its the story that matters,but ofcorse whats not to like?this is a nice game.daughter is sweet af.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I love where this is going. At first, I thought it would be a lot more tame, and I was fine with that because the writing was quite good. I'm loving the MC corruption aspects though since that is totally my jam.

Reactions: Xypher and galora

Phil Lies

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you for posting my game early, so it's not full. Fuck, the public version was supposed to be out in 1 day, you really couldn't wait until I finished the game? The one who leaked the game is a complete asshole.
A shame really, im still looking for the foward for the Public release. :/

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Your Red Rocket character is really sexy and hot. You should think about actually making her a character in the game. It would be interesting to have a relationship with the Dev of the game in the game.;):p

Reactions: bbtest and Pinsel

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I just played this game recently, and I quite enjoy it, it's frickin' awesome, keep up the good work!

I'm curious, in the future will we bang MC's adopted daughter? if we do, will there be an option to fuck her rough or non-rough?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just played this game recently, and I quite enjoy it, it's frickin' awesome, keep up the good work!

I'm curious, in the future will we bang MC's adopted daughter? if we do, will there be an option to fuck her rough or non-rough?
I am wondering about the daughter also. But something that stuck with me was about when Zaida told the MC that he could be promoted to a demon.

I was wondering if maybe the MC will get promoted to a demon and be able to heal his daughters body so she can walk again. Maybe we could then get sex scenes with Roxana before and after she is healed.

Reactions: playerdude

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Played a bit into episode 2, great game so far! Can't wait to see where this is all going (y)

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Oh and Red Rocket, I meant to ask you what some of your other favorite VNs are? You seem to have good taste

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I am wondering about the daughter also. But something that stuck with me was about when Zaida told the MC that he could be promoted to a demon.

I was wondering if maybe the MC will get promoted to a demon and be able to heal his daughters body so she can walk again. Maybe we could then get sex scenes with Roxana before and after she is healed.
Maybe we could fuck her so good that her damaged spinal nerves can feel again.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The paranormal tag is up there. That may work! :sneaky:
One can only hope! I really hope we're able to get Roxanna out of that chair before our time is up Because the complete lack of life energy in our aura when Zaida looks at it worries me.

Maybe we are a zombie? Or maybe we've done something that makes us immune to her reading?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes