The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So now that we are done with that portion of the thread it's time for...

THEORY CRAFTING!!!

What do you think will happen with the story in Episode 4? What are your predictions? What are your outlandish dreams?

I'll start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, that's my wild theory.

As for what I want? Hrm, more Aika for sure, hiring her at the new company and having Roxana and Violet visiting Dad at work and meeting her. Not only would it be sexually charged as V is much more likely to notice something odd about MC and Aika's relationship but I think it would be a hilarious bunch of interactions, especially if Roxie brings her "cat". Lol

So let's hear some speculation and wild hopes!

Last edited:
Reactions: galora

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
THEORY CRAFTING!!!
What do you think will happen with the story in Episode 4? What are your predictions? What are your outlandish dreams?

I'll start.
So we know that the break up with MC's ex Lydia was one of the first things to happen chronologically, and that she "supposedly" cheated on Mr. Green and became pregnant. We also know that Red Rocket has stated she will not show the MC's face until the final episode. My theory is simple: Markus Green is not sterile and we already know the MC's kid. Red is hiding the MC's face because it is very similar to a character we've already seen.

Who is it? My personal bet is on 2 people, one I want, and one that is more likely.

Who I want it to be? Violet. She comes from a broken home and what is someone who's newly single and pregnant going to do? (Aside from cry, alot) find someone else to pin the baby on! Or if you're not cynical like me, someone who will accept you and your child and raise it like their own. Now we've seen Violets dad, but never her mom and we've no idea how far her and Roxana's relationship goes back. It's entirely possible, being the rebellious little thing V is, MC has never met her parents... Which is going to change when Mr. Green and Roxana attend Violet's dad's funeral! Dun, dun, dun!!!

The other possibility that's far more likely is MC has a son, named Kane, the one who now works for Bob's company... And if my if you look closely at the scene where MC is shot, when the gun flashes... That gunman looks familiar to me...

As for what I want? Hrm, more Aika for sure, hiring her at the new company and having Roxana and Violet visiting Dad at work and meeting her. Not only would it be sexually charged as V is much more likely to notice something odd about MC and Aika's relationship but I think it would be a hilarious bunch of interactions, especially if Roxie brings her "cat". Lol

About what will happen, we will be close to reaching half of the story based on the amount of Episodes, so some coflict will surely be introduced (the dev also said that the new Karma system will start being used in this next update) so we will probably be going deep into out corruption or start to get clean from it.

We will get our secretary, and we will advance into our relationship with Violet and Roxane

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
THEORY CRAFTING!!!

I'll start.

I like the theory about Violet being the MC's daughter, but at the same time I don't want this to end up as another incest story. I don't mind incest in games, but it's way too predictable and I don't know if it will fit here. Not that it would bother me if that happen. Sometimes "predictable" works well.

If the ex really cheated on him and Violet is her daughter, now that would be something that I'd like to see. Imagine the MC going to her place to express his condolences to Violet and his ex answering the door thinking he was there for her... That could be funny in a twisted way.

About being shot by his own son... Well that would be interesting and kind of poetic actually. The person you gave life to, but didn't care about raising (even if that didn't happen intentionally) trying to end your life.

Of course the MC can really be sterile or there is a son or a daughter we haven't met yet. His kid can even show up as potential "customer" at some point. So far people have only talked about this possibility with his ex, but what if his own child show up? Especially if it's a daughter who looks like a spit image of Lydia.

Also, we'll definitely need a lot more ASSistance from Aika...

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Shhhh do not give Red rocket too much ammunition, we need to have a good enough reason whether fake or not to spank her next episode. It would be cruel of us to her not to. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure she can find inspiration for reasons we should punish her!
Or if the male dom world is to be respected properly (#theHeadmaster) she could put out 1500 renders and we could:
  • Punish her because she didn't have the humility not to shut up about it!
  • Reward her with that plug!
  • Make her thank us for not complaining as much as last time.
The possibilities are endless! :HideThePain:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

About what will happen, we will be close to reaching half of the story based on the amount of Episodes, so some coflict will surely be introduced (the dev also said that the new Karma system will start being used in this next update) so we will probably be going deep into out corruption or start to get clean from it.

We will get our secretary, and we will advance into our relationship with Violet and Roxane

Agree with you on Aika part. Need her in out life. And I look forward to comforting Violet. Maybe she moves in with MC and Roxana for a bit to give her self some loving and supportive individuals to help her through this dark time.

Reactions: Repuci

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Agree with you on Aika part. Need her in out life. And I look forward to comforting Violet. Maybe she moves in with MC and Roxana for a bit to give her self some loving and supportive individuals to help her through this dark time.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019

THEORY CRAFTING!!!

I'll start.

I like the theory about Violet being the MC's daughter, but at the same time I don't want this to end up as another incest story. I don't mind incest in games, but it's way too predictable and I don't know if it will fit here. Not that it would bother me if that happen. Sometimes "predictable" works well.

If the ex really cheated on him and Violet is her daughter, now that would be something that I'd like to see. Imagine the MC going to her place to express his condolences to Violet and his ex answering the door thinking he was there for her... That could be funny in a twisted way.

About being shot by his own son... Well that would be interesting and kind of poetic actually. The person you gave life to, but didn't care about raising (even if that didn't happen intentionally) trying to end your life.

Of course the MC can really be sterile or there is a son or a daughter we haven't met yet. His kid can even show up as potential "customer" at some point. So far people have only talked about this possibility with his ex, but what if his own child show up? Especially if it's a daughter who looks like a spit image of Lydia.

Also, we'll definitely need a lot more ASSistance from Aika...

Alright I know it's bad form to quote many quotes, but I don't see how I could divide my post...

I'm not sure but one thing I would like to and to my knowledge never have seen, is the incest tag introduced only once the incest is in the game. So maybe there is some wiggle room for the biggest incest reveal in modern history!
And that not related thing mentioned in on of the quotes might be a clue... I mean, you only say that if incest will pop up. What would be the point of mentioning it?

Now TO THE STORY!
1595367969075.png

Hope it makes sense, I'm tired and lost focus at the end :p

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Alright I know it's bad form to quote many quotes, but I don't see how I could divide my post...

I'm not sure but one thing I would like to and to my knowledge never have seen, is the incest tag introduced only once the incest is in the game. So maybe there is some wiggle room for the biggest incest reveal in modern history!
And that not related thing mentioned in on of the quotes might be a clue... I mean, you only say that if incest will pop up. What would be the point of mentioning it?

Now TO THE STORY!
View attachment 739924

In my opinion some tags need to be from the start even if they are not present yet (NTR, incest, bestiality, rape, etc).

Other tags, less "conflicting" ones, can be added as you progress the game.

So. if you intend to put incest in the game, you should place the tag since the start, because just as NTR its a dividing fetish, so you cant "fool" people into thinking your game wont have that fetish and then in the middle of the game introduce it, specially if its unavoidable.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
In my opinion some tags need to be from the start even if they are not present yet (NTR, incest, bestiality, rape, etc).

So. if you intend to put incest in the game, you should place the tag since the start, because just as NTR its a dividing fetish, so you cant "fool" people into thinking your game wont have that fetish and then in the middle of the game introduce it, specially if its unavoidable.
Although I agree, the second rule of this site is:
"Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future. "
That's why some devs use genre to put some future tags there.

*2nd rule about the tags

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019

Sure I actually agree, but the rules state you're not allowed to add tags not present in the version of the game you post

Reactions: eddie987

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
"Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future. "
Haha you beat me to it

• Haha

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

*2nd rule about the tags
I agree, those tags should be included as "future tags".

But it would be a really bad move to play half the game and the find an unavoidable tag that is so controversial

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I agree, those tags should be included as "future tags".

But it would be a really bad move to play half the game and the find an unavoidable tag that is so controversial
Again I agree with you.

How controversial is incest on this site though? I mean on patreon it's a problem so it will be avoidable either way

Reactions: The ArcKnight

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Again I agree with you.

How controversial is incest on this site though? I mean on patreon it's a problem so it will be avoidable either way
Not as much as NTR, bestiality or even rape or futa, but there are enough people that avoid incest to warrant a warning if the game will have it

Reactions: galora

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not as much as NTR, bestiality or even rape or futa, but there are enough people that avoid incest to warrant a warning if the game will have it
Yeah, without an incest tag being there it will be unlikely that the MC will have a kid from the past. Lydia's kid may well play a role and actually I suspect most logically he would be the shooter, though if we go into convoluted adoption theories Roxane makes even more sense. Only thing is MC might well know it then, having been the trial lawyer in that case.

I suspect though that the most important little tidbit of last update was fact his mother had worked at the bank that was the parent company.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I honestly have no clue why all the people are crying NTR NTR NTR.... i dont like NTR Games... BUT the Hell Scene with Bob dont even feels like NTR to me... Maybe i'm just not a big cry baby as the others here... =/

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I honestly have no clue why all the people are crying NTR NTR NTR.... i dont like NTR Games... BUT the Hell Scene with Bob dont even feels like NTR to me... Maybe i'm just not a big cry baby as the others here... =/
I think we moved on from that point guys, lets not beat a dead horse anymore then we have to.

Now TO THE STORY!
View attachment 739924

=O! That THEORY! Like, I am shook if tht last one turns out to be true, though I feel like it would invalidate alot of things tho if it turns out he's been dead all along...

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes