desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry RR, I'll wait for the next actual update to test it ;)

edit: But just to warn you, adding music is not such a simple thing. Well it's simple if you just want to add a track that loops in the background the whole time. But music is an incredibly powerful tool for bringing out emotions in people. If used correctly at the right times, it can really elevate a scene to the next level. In general, you might want to have the peaceful theme, sadness theme, battle/excitement theme, EPIC theme, and perhaps a "wacky" theme.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, what do you think about music/sounds? Do you like it or not?
I really appreciate music in these games. It helps to set the atmosphere when chosen properly and makes a much better impression on me.
I can't stand voice acting though, but I do like some moderate moaning or sighing sounds during sex scenes.
Other complementary SFX are also OK but they're not that necessary IMHO.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just look at this music. It's called "For the Sake of Meeting You Again" from Ikusa Megami Zero (amazing story). It was used in many heartfelt moments and the more tender sex scenes. That game left me with lots of things to think about, but this track is by far the most memorable for me. I feel like it's up there with the Celes theme from FF6.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started my reply and the game music is fucking excellent. The "Record scratching to a stop" sound effect is fucking hilarious too.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, I lied, I played the whole game again and the music is not just excellent but fucking perfect! It feels like its always been a part of the game. Really liking Red's theme, thats what i'm calling that because it always plays when Red pops up and I kinda like that she has her own theme music. I also love the music in the flashback, its very somber and reflective and fits the tone perfectly.

I think you did a great job with the new animations too but I know it took you a pretty long time to get those working so not sure if its worth your time investment at the moment. Maybe after you are able to upgrade your rig, hopefully more people sub to your patreon so we can get more animations in future episodes!

Over all great job with the update. Look forward to more in the future!

Reactions: Red Rocket

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
She's not his daughter, he's infertile. That's stated right at the beginning.

She's a kid he saved from an abusive family.

Doubt it will have incest though, it's not needed.
Agreed. I usually don't have a problem with incest games. But, I think I would have a problem if the MC did anything with Roxana. She's been through enough and it would completely nullify what he did for her in the first place.

Reactions: Aristos

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Agreed. I usually don't have a problem with incest games. But, I think I would have a problem if the MC did anything with Roxana. She's been through enough and it would completely nullify what he did for her in the first place.
I disagree, Roxana is obviously in love with her father figure. Hence the "Come here so I can choke you" joke she makes to Violet about wanting to take a bath with her "dad". I dont think him falling for his little girl undoes all of that. Its also not actual incest because they arnt related by blood, they just need to yell "No Chromo" right before. :p

As an added aside, take into account the MC is already starting to be very, very different character depending on Karma and we are only at episode 4 of 10. I mean, he straight up murders a kid in one path and is forgiving of the guy who shot him in the other, so I think we will have much different MC's by the end depending on Karma so both paths are open for Roxana

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
She's not his daughter, he's infertile. That's stated right at the beginning.

She's a kid he saved from an abusive family.

Doubt it will have incest though, it's not needed.
Ha your right haven't played the beginning in awhile forgot about throwing ex to the curb haha
Ok damn makes my whole comment null and void should really work on thinking shit through before I post :D
Well thanks for putting me straight and reminding me about that great scene in the beginning can't believe I forgot that I'm definitely getting old:D

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes