TommesD

Sep 28, 2020
Hey RedRocket, thank you for the Game till now, i really Enjoyed it.
Hope there will be more in the Future, Already joined as a Happy Patreon ;)

Maybe there are some Cat Ears on Zaida or Legna? :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"why was this episode so short?
I need over an hour to do just one render!
Excuses! Work Faster!
Slap! AAH
Bad Dev! Bad!"
fuck me i havent laughed this much ....for a long time....this is quickly becoming one of my favorite games =))

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.
Does the Karma points DO anything at all? or is it just for show?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So dev quite a few things to say as someone who played this for the first time a few days ago- to now. I love it so far but I think you should make Roxy uglier as incest isn't a thing in this game and I wanna fuck her but it won't be possible. I would like to see more flashbacks about the ex like maybe she kept trying to prove the kid was yours and get you to take her back and it could lead to a definitive negative paternity test. I love your avatar and I wanna see her in more scenes both in-game and on the side and she did a lick job as she technically never sucked MC dick in torture scene but I would like her doing that and more in both game and little dev sequences. Lastly I wondered if it was possible for blackmail to become a thing like maybe you can blackmail girls for sex.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So dev quite a few things to say as someone who played this for the first time a few days ago- to now. I love it so far but I think you should make Roxy uglier as incest isn't a thing in this game and I wanna fuck her but it won't be possible. I would like to see more flashbacks about the ex like maybe she kept trying to prove the kid was yours and get you to take her back and it could lead to a definitive negative paternity test. I love your avatar and I wanna see her in more scenes both in-game and on the side and she did a lick job as she technically never sucked MC dick in torture scene but I would like her doing that and more in both game and little dev sequences. Lastly I wondered if it was possible for blackmail to become a thing like maybe you can blackmail girls for sex.
Roxxy...the girl in the wheel chair? She is NOT related to the mc in anyway other than the fact that he is taking care of her out of guilt for what her parents did to her and he almost defended them. Did the dev say she is off the table as a love interest? I really don't know. But the making her ugly argument was just stupid :FacePalm: :LOL:

Reactions: Wildbill5150

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Roxxy...the girl in the wheel chair? She is NOT related to the mc in anyway other than the fact that he is taking care of her out of guilt for what her parents did to her and he almost defended them. Did the dev say she is off the table as a love interest? I really don't know. But the making her ugly argument was just stupid :FacePalm: :LOL:
I have played enough games to know it isn't exact incest but I have a suspicion patreon won't give a fuck and will cause problems. Making her ugly was kinda jokey because she is fondant pretty to be ignored by me but I doubt patreon would be cool about it and i cant bare to see my MC not get with her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I must have been clicking to fast and missed something.
I start the game and he was almost shot and his girlfriend tells him she's pregnant with his child and kicks her out of the house naked.
Is it a wonder why I name all my male protagonists D...?
He could have at least found out if that was really his child first before doing something like that.
He doesn't deserve the love of his child when he or she grows up. I think the child is better off.
MC was thinking too much with his D... at the time.
Plus the script could use a better proofreader.
Good news is you can fix it yourself, but pointless until it is complete.
43 year old? He should be 18 and living at home where the real fun is.
Story is already messed up, what can you do?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I must have been clicking to fast and missed something.
I start the game and he was almost shot and his girlfriend tells him she's pregnant with his child and kicks her out of the house naked.
Is it a wonder why I name all my male protagonists D...?
He could have at least found out if that was really his child first before doing something like that.
He doesn't deserve the love of his child when he or she grows up. I think the child is better off.
Gis dad was thinking too much with his D... at the time.
You missed the part in hospital where MC was told by his doctor that they concluded after tests that MC is infertile just before she tells him she is pregnant ....... :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game. Is getting karma good or bad?
If you don't you get to see stuff if you do, you don't.
The story is wrong too. He's a murderer that kills this girl's parent and adopts her as his own.
No matter what the parents did, a crime is a crime, reason why he went to hell.
And why is everything kinda dark? I can barely read a thing.
And I don't get that business with the money, contract and soul thing.
Depending how long a person is going to live, MC gets paid more money?
They will still lose their soul in 6 months regardless after signing.
Sending humans to do the Devil's job or whatever does't seem smart.
Eventually someone will get a knife or won't be alone and it will be the other way around.
So what happens if the employees fail? Do the people who signed the contract get to keep their soul?
Another thing I don't get is why can't Roxanne be cured. Is the demon just not powerful enough or something?
Well, she is a demon and probably lying like all demons do.
Another thing I don't get is. What is the point in torture if they're gonna do it anyway?
This is a crazy game with no happy ending. just crazy stuff.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just like in real life... You do a bad thing and it might come back to you.

Yes, that's the point, MC is not very nice guy.

Good joke, but seriously, there is such a thing as brightness... Just increase it.

The client has 20 years to live, you convince him to die within a year... you get a lot of money.
The client has 10 years to live, you convince him to kill himself after 5 years, you get very little money. Why 6 months? The contracts are concluded for different terms... You can say "fuck everything" and sign a contract for a month, but you'll get huge money for it. And you can live this month to the fullest. Many people who would agree to this... believe me.

Some people fight back, it was demonstrated by the example of Kane, he was hit by a client. Even if the collectors are killed, then others will come... more prepared. And who said that they are just humans?

What?

There is no ending here yet. In the finished game, one of the endings will be "happy".
The client got tortured into committing suicide, that's what I meant.
I think breaking all his fingers but one is torture or maybe I'm wrong.
Others will just meet the same fate until the cycle is broken and realize it's not worth the paper.
I think the Devil will just be amused getting souls regardless who it is.
And by darkness I mean it's in black instead of white. Some words I can't even read. May need a magnifying glass.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finished the game. Interesting ending for this update.
You have the choice of not being overly brutal in some scenes.
Have no idea what Bob wants with the MC or the consequences of killing the Demon twins.
He said to Vivian to kill them both. Don't know if he meant 1 twin or both or 1 twin plus the MC.
Won't the mother be upset with Bob if she finds out who harmed one of her daughters or both?
And who is this Vivian, a spy for Bob or executioner?
Lot'a of questions and few answers. Hope they make sense in the next update....peace.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The game is explaining itself pretty well in my opinion. I have been able to follow the story.

Bob's Organization: If you sign this contract you'll die in 6 months, but we'll pay you millions of dollars. Just got to give us your soul when you die.
Most people: Well i'm already going to die, but, if i sign over something I don't think exists, you'll just give me money? Fuck yes, where do I sign?!
- 6 months later -
Bob's Organization: Nomnom gimmie dem souls.
Most People: I changed my mind, I don't want to die.
Bob's Organization: I'm sorry, you signed a contract. Now we can't kill you ourselves, but we can threaten and coerce you into doing it yourself, like that pretty family.. We can kill them instead.
Most People: Fuck...

Like, Red explained this WAY better in the actual scene. What is not to get? Sure you can fight back, but they will just send more guys/girls and they will go after you're family til you finally off yourself.
My guess is they gain some sort of fuel from the lost potential, the unused life essence is worth more than all the money in the world to the demons.

Anyways, I'm hella looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: bbtest and Burgh917

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How do you see the points?
You can't see the points. You just have to play the game and either do the good things, or do the bad things as you choose.
You will get different results for certain things. Right now... I know of at least 2 scenes that have different endings depending on if you're an asshole or a good guy. Its why I have 2 different play throughs.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Dev make sure your avatar appears more in game as well as those funny end bits and please have her do more blowjob and shit as you made her to sexy. I had a minor discussion further up the thread so I wanted to ask if Roxy is a character that you can do things with because I was under the impression this was not the case. Add m9re clarification if the lesbian twin likes you sexually as well or not because in my play through we had a threesome she was seemingly enjoying but I wasn't sure and she doesn't really like men.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
One thing needs clarification: the six months was just in the case of that particular guy; people will sing longer or shorter-term contracts, which means that they will receive a larger or smaller sum of money.

How do you see the points?
You can't see the points. You just have to play the game and either do the good things, or do the bad things as you choose.
You will get different results for certain things. Right now... I know of at least 2 scenes that have different endings depending on if you're an asshole or a good guy. Its why I have 2 different play throughs.
Use Unren to enable access to the devs console.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Copy unren's exe into the game's main folder where the game's exe is and launch it.
Select option 3 (Enable Console and Developer Menu), exit Unren and launch the game. You'll be able to open the console by pressing CAPS+D. Once there, just choose "Variable Viewer."

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There's a lot of comments stating different things and now i am getting confused.

I know that MC's wife cheated him in the past and got pregnant and it was not shown in the game. Is there any scene where a girl is having sex other than with MC?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes