Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I like the advancement in the plot with this update and Legna seems to be a lot more dangerous than she seems which I like. I also loved turning down Vivian and seeing how pissed she got. I hope that continues to be an option in the future because I don't like her and it's funny to keep pissing her off.

One thing I didn't like is the scene in the car with Zaida. I really don't like her and don't want to have any sexual content with her at all but the blowjob in the car is unavoidable and I kind of wish there was an option to reject it but I liked everything else in the update apart from the gangbang but it's avoidable so it doesn't really matter.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Greetings all,

First, interesting game Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.

Now if this is something you don't want attached to your game, just let me know and I will gladly remove it and do no further updates. If you don't have any objections I may try to figure out a way of echoing our your current 'Karma' to the screen, but mind you I am no python guru. Also if you want the hints to be differnt colors, again, just let me know. Oh and the code is rather ugly or different because I had to unren it, sorry.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trying it out I have attached a couple screenshots of what the mod does.

and Red Rocket if you don't have any objections would you link to this post in your OP.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your first game, and thank you for your efforts.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

View attachment 813649 View attachment 813650 View attachment 813651
Would you mind updating for latest version if you have the time

Thank you for your time :)

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
gonna try it out, but if thats the protagonist in the third render, then wonderful, finally a man with a normal sized schlong

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I like the advancement in the plot with this update and Legna seems to be a lot more dangerous than she seems which I like. I also loved turning down Vivian and seeing how pissed she got. I hope that continues to be an option in the future because I don't like her and it's funny to keep pissing her off.

One thing I didn't like is the scene in the car with Zaida. I really don't like her and don't want to have any sexual content with her at all but the blowjob in the car is unavoidable and I kind of wish there was an option to reject it but I liked everything else in the update apart from the gangbang but it's avoidable so it doesn't really matter.
What Zaida is so lovely. Honestly like her, maybe even the top one girl or Violet . C'ant decide.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Rainy Day [Ep. 5] [Red Rocket] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (316MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not going to lie dev. I expect to fuck Zaida every update. This update she wants to tease. lol

Reactions: Pinsel

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Nice update! That scene at the end when you undress red without saving her was great, looking forward to more!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There's no patch and I am pretty sure that even though she's adopted, it's a no no for Patreon. So my guess is no.
Why would there be a patch when there's no incest content yet? :unsure:

The only person who knows if there is something like this in the future is Red Rocket.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Because she is already daughter, not "roomate" or whatever so there's nothing to be patched anyway is what I'm saying. So if she's already a daughter and it's already on Patreon I don't think she's an LI.
Might still happen if Red forgot it, but you could also be right. I don't mind either way.

P.S. No we won't forget that, Red Rocket :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so guessing cause i installed the mod that ends at chapter 4 is the reason my game ended at chapter 4?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes