Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
still funny for the most part.

gotta admit, adding to the daughters dark history is risky. seems like going the same way as "Haley" and seeing how people reacted to that didnt sit well for people. but whatever. all in all i can still appreciate the humor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
still funny for the most part.

gotta admit, adding to the daughters dark history is risky. seems like going the same way as "Haley" and seeing how people reacted to that didnt sit well for people. but whatever. all in all i can still appreciate the humor.

But there is a big difference between haley and rainy days. Haley is the main girl which was the reason why most people went balistic, the daughter isn't and the MC dishes out the fitting punishment. Don't know if that happened in the other game too because i cba to play that boring soap opera anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
But there is a big difference between haley and rainy days. Haley is the main girl which was the reason why most people went balistic, the daughter isn't and the MC dishes out the fitting punishment. Don't know if that happened in the other game too because i cba to play that boring soap opera anymore.
Fair point but in my defense i liked the daughter the most.

as for haley and dishing out punishment

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Fair point but in my defense i liked the daughter the most.

as for haley and dishing out punishment

The daughter is simply a nice girl so there's nothing to not like, but i doubt it will really trigger people because of mentioned reasons. I think its also way better made here as a essential part of her backstory and not something she tells him after they just fucked.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The daughter is simply a nice girl so there's nothing to not like, but i doubt it will really trigger people because of mentioned reasons. I think its also way better made here as a essential part of her backstory and not something she tells him after they just fucked.
in my case im probably too vanilla. i can handle physical abuse in a LI just fine especially if the chance for revenge comes out.
but yeah sexual abuse not so much. just hits me with that extra bit of that "fuuuuuuck" feeling

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is it weird that I get through the episodes quickly just to see the bonus scenes at the end? If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Wow first time playing but really liked the game. Storywise is pretty good and the characters (mainly the daughter) are reallly likeable, the only problem i found is the sex. Don't like so much only dom sex. The MC being badass the way he is is really good but if the sex could be choosen between vanilla or hard instead of hard or very hard i think it would be perfect

Reactions: Default123x

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
in my case im probably too vanilla. i can handle physical abuse in a LI just fine especially if the chance for revenge comes out.
but yeah sexual abuse not so much. just hits me with that extra bit of that "fuuuuuuck" feeling
Right there with you man.
Rape is the one thing I hate when it happens to a Love Interest... when its not done by MC. xD
BTW, the bad karma path in this update is paaaarticularly monstrous with what you do to Violet.
So glad I usually keep to Good Karma instead.

But honestly, I hated the Roxana reveal. Girl got beaten and paralyzed by her parents and you're going to throw Rape on top of it?! COME ON! Leave best girl alone!

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Right there with you man.
Rape is the one thing I hate when it happens to a Love Interest... when its not done by MC. xD
BTW, the bad karma path in this update is paaaarticularly monstrous with what you do to Violet.
So glad I usually keep to Good Karma instead.

But honestly, I hated the Roxana reveal. Girl got beaten and paralyzed by her parents and you're going to throw Rapeon top of it?! COME ON! Leave best girl alone!
i didnt even know there was a Karma system so i have no idea what happens in this Bad Karma path. to scared to find out lol

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
i didnt even know there was a Karma system so i have no idea what happens in this Bad Karma path. to scared to find out lol
There are some divergant choices that only pop up if you have bad Karma, like in Episode 4, where you murder the kid who shot you, who is most likely Violet's brother. (unconfirmed but highly suspected.
In this episode, you can choose to play Violet's game or not... if you choose not to you can get her drunk, rape her, and blackmail her into keeping silent so you continue to rape her in the future. Its super fucked and I absolutely will not be continuing that save path. But yay choices? lol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There are some divergant choices that only pop up if you have bad Karma, like in Episode 4, where you murder the kid who shot you, who is most likely Violet's brother. (unconfirmed but highly suspected.
In this episode, you can choose to play Violet's game or not... if you choose not to you can get her drunk, rape her, and blackmail her into keeping silent and continue to rape her. Its super fucked and I absolutely will not be continuing that save path. But yay choices? lol.
Wait. What? You totally lost me with that. So, dark path, light path?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait. What? You totally lost me with that. So, dark path, light path?
Red has stated that there arnt necessarily divergent paths in the game but just a few choices get altered.

In chapter 4, when you meet the kid that shot you, you will get 2 choices. What those choices are is changed depending on if you have mostly good or mostly bad Karma.
Good Karma: 1. Forgive him. 2. Break his arm.
Bad Karma: 1. Break his arm. 2. Kill him.

In Chapter 5, when you are alone with Violet you have two choices.
Choice 1. Play a game with her --> Leads to voluntary and enthusiastic BJ.
Choice 2. Just get Drunk --> Leads to Violet passing out, allowing you to rape her in her sleep, then as she wakes up, finding out what you did, she threatens to go to the cops, you blackmail her to stay quiet and let herself continue to be raped in the future.
I haven't tested it on both save paths but I am going to ASSUME choice 2 doesn't show up if you've got all good Karma. I could be wrong tho!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Red has stated that there arnt necessarily divergent paths in the game but just a few choices get altered.

In chapter 4, when you meet the kid that shot you, you will get 2 choices. What those choices are is changed depending on if you have mostly good or mostly bad Karma.
Good Karma: 1. Forgive him. 2. Break his arm.
Bad Karma: 1. Break his arm. 2. Kill him.

in Chapter 5, when you are alone with Violet you have two choices.
Choice 1. Play a game with her --> Leads to voluntary and enthusiastic BJ.
Choice 2. Just get Drunk --> Leads to Violet passing out, allowing you to rape her in her sleep, then as she wakes up, finding out what you did, she threatens to go to the cops, you blackmail her to stay quiet and let herself continue to be raped in the future.
I haven't tested it on both save paths but I am going to ASSUME choice 2 doesn't show up if you've got all good Karma. I could be wrong tho!
Ok. I'll continue with the game and rape will not be part of it.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers, babes, we are a community of people, of human beings playing games and having a chat.
Please, just step outside of the game and its dark path and put in a good word in the Android Request Threads.
The Android porters are gamers as well and sometimes they contribute a port.
Just give them a nudge, do not be strangers.
Why Android version never included
You'll have to wait
Hello to the great contributors to this thread

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes