BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I would like to see the delusional ex try to prove that MC is the father only to find out with a paternity test that it isn't.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's a lot of comments stating different things and now i am getting confused.

I know that MC's wife cheated him in the past and got pregnant and it was not shown in the game. Is there any scene where a girl is having sex other than with MC?
No, not at the moment, just if you choose so you can share the female demon first scene with Bob.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There's a lot of comments stating different things and now i am getting confused.

I know that MC's wife cheated him in the past and got pregnant and it was not shown in the game. Is there any scene where a girl is having sex other than with MC?
So Red is keeping things nebulous right now. The only "Proof" that we have that MC's ex cheated on him was that she was somehow pregnant when the Doctors said MC is sterile.

So if she was pregnant, the only way that could be was by cheating. Now, it's entirely possible that the Doctors could of been wrong, but isn't very likely, especially considering the fact that in the years since then MC has more then likely had mad unprotected sex with his secretary and never knocked her up or any other woman.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Likely won't sleep with the daughter unless you're on the heavy corruption path, even if it isn't incest. I've been too karma driven.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is fucking great. If I had any disposable income it would def be my first game to sub to.

Amen to that. If we don't end up becoming a demon it would def be my first game to unsub :BootyTime:
I'm pretty sure there'll be choices for every taste. The things we could do to that boy pointed in that direction.
In my first run of the game I'm trying to behave. Also I'm showing only fatherly affection for Roxy.
When the game is complete or has much more content I'll probably start a second playthrough doing all the opposite but I'm not sure I'll pursue her as a LI anyway. It just doesn't feel natural in the context of this game.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Likely won't sleep with the daughter unless you're on the heavy corruption path, even if it isn't incest. I've been too karma driven.
Honestly, I doubt it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My neighbor left his gf because she had cancer and he didnt want to take care of her. Not everyone is willing to have a gf who is on a wheelchair, even if she is beautiful. (Im not comparing all people to my asshole neighbor, just merely giving an example.) Maybe a realationship with her will be an act of goodness maybe he will find redemption once he is with her.

I am not expecting anything though, i am just saying it doesnt have to sound evil.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any chance the MC turn into a white cat and *meow* Peach in the *meow*? ;)
Maybe start a family and have *meow* with your progeniture... Of course the MC would've to giveaway male cat.
Is incest-bestiality a big *nyan* on patreon? Is it really incest if it's in cat form? Loophole maybe? :sneaky:
P.S. I wonder if my comment or any of my ideas will make it into the game. Maybe have Red Rocket answer/comment "*Nyan* Absolutely *Nyan*. There will be no *meow* no *moooo* no *bââââh* No Discovery Channel shenanigans!" :KEK:
P.P.S. The game story is interesting, the humor is nice, the karma path/choice are different enough. Seems to have variety.
I like it enough that I play Good & Bad Karma path. Something I rarely do. Good work Red Rocket

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello is there NTR or gangbang in the game i hope not if there is can the player turn it off if you wanting to .

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes