ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thats my chosen path aswell, I can play Rape games but when the Love Interests are this adorable and sweet, I just want to protect. Glad I can avoid being a horrific monster to the characters that don't deserve it.
You can choose the drunk option, then do nothing to her. It's just fucking hilarious that everyone who replied to you didn't even try that, straight to the rape button. Then try to play it cool like they didn't do that shit. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You can choose the drunk option, then do nothing to her. It's just fucking hilarious that everyone who replied to you didn't even try that, straight to the rape button. Then try to play it cool like they didn't do that shit. xD
This is why The Gods gave us Rollback!

Reactions: ltpika

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This is why The Gods gave us Rollback!
in my playthrough i was going to do that actually. but i guess im to much on the light side.

he just says something like "gotta stop thinking like that"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First off ... This is how games should be .. so great bod, dev!

dev2.jpg
I apreciate the -32 launcher to the game .. is it the 32 bits version?

And again .. wow .. such a rocking body!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaming on .. be back shortly...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What do you guys think of reworked Lydia scene? What about animations (not just in ep.1 but in whole game), are they good?
Its fine. But animations are almost never worth it.

Almost everything you can do with animations, you can do as good with a few good renders. And the cost of animations in resources (be it money or time) is higher than the benefit.

This is particularly true for sex scenes. In the end, sex scenes are just repetitive movements everybody have seen before. Now if we were talking about something complex, as a dance, that you wanted to showcase, now that would be harder to do with such a few renders, as essentially a dance is about movement. But that is really only true if you want to highlight the dance. Just for dancing as part of the story, static but well done renders is enough.

Seriously, animations are totally overrated and are almost never worth it. Nobody plays your game for that. We do it for the story, the characters, the great humor and the possibility to see Red getting spanked. You can take out all animations and people's opinion would not change at all.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aaaand .. got snuffed right in the middle of conversing with baby gurl ... crule, dev, very cruel...
1w.jpg

Now, about them itsy bitsy mistakes ... delete the dot after ”I have”:
”I have. to go home”
w2.jpg

w3.jpg

The second line makes no sense:
are these more accurete to what you intended?
”Sometimes things are in our hands”
”Sometimes fate is in our hands”
”Some things are in our hands”

Anyway .. if you really mean that some actual thing is in our hands, well .. ok.

w6.jpg

We call them ”renders” around here, or pics, or pictures, or images.

But the real reason to game is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please keep doing what it is that you like .. Animations are stunning in any game, they elevate it to a whole new level.

:giggle: (cries inside)
Right now, only incentive to game further is your wonder bod and great personality in the start of the game.
The hope of seeing the wonder babe Red Rocket is just too great to leave .. why did you kill me dev?

You shot me down .. Bang! Bang!
I hit the ground .. Bang! Bang!
My baby shot me down.​

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not descourage the young bombshell making this game ...
She is the driving force in this whole gaming experience.
This is what I am talking about. Totally not worth it to spend all that time in my opinion.
Babe, please, if you feel this is what you do and do best, just keep it going.
Static immages need a lot of text and posing to cover 4 animation, otherwise they feel flat and lifeless.
It takes me 1 day to make 1 animation.
Other big devs around here take multiple months to update their games, maybe you know why.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Please do not descourage the young bombshell making this game ... she is the driving force in this whole gaming experience.
Babe, please, if you feel this is what you do and do best, just keep it going.
Static immages need a lot of text and posing to cover 4 animation, otherwise they feel flat and lifeless.
Well, the way I see it you need those regardless you have animations or not.

Never meant to discourage anybody. If anything just wanted to make it easy for her, knowing that the alternative os as effective and available as an option for her to choose. As usual Avaron1974 explained it better than me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Woah, thanks. Good to know... :giggle: (cries inside) It takes me 1 day to make 1 animation.
I know it sounds harsh but there are quite a few of us that don't really care for animations.

Like you said, 1 animation took you a whole day. How many story renders could you have fired out instead?

It's the story and characters that carry a game, if I leave a game thinking "those were great animations" and not about the story or characters then that game has failed.

I would never tell you to stop, i've no doubt you have players that do enjoy them. Animations have alwayd felt like a bit of added shiny and shiny works great for Magpies and those easily pleased but the bulk of your audience cares about the characters you bring to life with the story.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
What do you guys think of reworked Lydia scene? What about animations (not just in ep.1 but in whole game), are they good?
I say they're already good, I love the humor and story thus far and I'm rooting for you! I wouldn't want animation, as it would destroy my phone ( lol :KEK: ) and I'm lucky enough to even just laugh with the rest. So I say finish it, if you have time to animate every sex scenes, then go for it for full replayability. Just my honest opinion.​

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Greetings all,

First, interesting game Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.

Now if this is something you don't want attached to your game, just let me know and I will gladly remove it and do no further updates. If you don't have any objections I may try to figure out a way of echoing our your current 'Karma' to the screen, but mind you I am no python guru. Also if you want the hints to be differnt colors, again, just let me know. Oh and the code is rather ugly or different because I had to unren it, sorry.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trying it out I have attached a couple screenshots of what the mod does.

and Red Rocket if you don't have any objections would you link to this post in your OP.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your first game, and thank you for your efforts.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

View attachment 813649 View attachment 813650 View attachment 813651
Please upload the mod for ep.5, thanks

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
Animations don't have to be long or complex to be very emotive. For example if Violet widens her eyes when she wakes up on the sofa. Probably wouldn't have to involve a lot of frames but could convey a lot of feeling/meaning/tone to a scene.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
NoxLaw

That really doesn't mean anything at all really. Look at Haley's story it's on patreon and when that came out it had brother and sister from the very start and for a very long time there was no incest till quite a ways into the game and then boom incest patch was made and the tag was added.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Animations don't have to be long or complex to be very emotive. For example if Violet widens her eyes when she wakes up on the sofa. Probably wouldn't have to involve a lot of frames but could convey a lot of feeling/meaning/tone to a scene.
But that's still several frames of 1 thing instead of several frames going to a whole scene.

Sure it looks pretty but it isn't important.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes