Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Wow, wasn't expecting the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rape.
I'm fine with rape in games but, I mean, she has to "deserve it" in some way for me to want to click it. I felt so bad for her, rollback ho!
So yeah, I guess this means the karma system is shaping up to have the MC be "evil sadistic bastard" vs "assertive dom". Sort of a sadist vs dom divide?
Sure is nice to have a dev realise that being an assertive man doesn't mean that you're an evil PoS, pretty much the first game on here I've ever played where to get maledom I'm picking the good option instead of the evil one. Kudos on that for sure.

Also, I'm so conflicted about the Red content. She's hot af (and the 4th wall breaking bonus content at the end of this ep was gold) but, she's the ingame representation of the dev and not related to the story at all. And, gangbanging the dev just feels so weird lol, your mental game is weird and gymnastic Red!
Then don't rape her? Play the game with her instead of just drinking or drink with her and don't rape her. :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the problem im having with the game is i dont think any of the females are likeable even Roxana is now being corrupted by Violet it seems
i mean most of the girls interaction is -are you my fuck toy or not?- at leased based on wether you choose to go after them or not. Violet has a slower build up depending on which route you go apparently. and Roxana ...i mean her dark past got darker so her having a slow build up makes sense but yeah some signs of corruption showed up. gotta admit i just remembered MC didnt even double down when it came to asking violet about her influence on his daughter just the initial angry reaction then he just...forgets it i guess? but yeah game is more fuckfest i suppose so what can you do.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
tbh I didn't know there was a rape scene or being an evil bastard route until you guys mentioned it. (Which I kinda like it).

Also the latest update! can't wait for the next one! loved the evil route so far, didn't know I was in the good route.

I'm curious whether...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Maybe I'm in the minority here? I honestly have always loved well done animations in games. I especially appreciate them in sex scenes. It won't make me drop a game if it doesn't have them but it definitely adds to the experience when they are well done and gives a lot more life to the scene rather then so many flat images.

I personally love the animations you did with Vivian, Red. It was super hot and think your skill with them has just been getting better and better. They add a good bit of quality to the game (and my orgasm :p ).

I personally think you should continue making them if you've got the time between updates as I know you've got a set story and length before the game is over and I personally like the quality of your work so much I want to take my time getting to episode 10.

Will replay the intro to check the changes.

Reactions: Badgerlad

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Didn't played game. But, wow, no NTR but dev wanted to create gangbang by using his pesudo character in game. I don't know what to say. And he given option to save or not. Now, these NTR/Sharing fans will try to save her? Absolutely No. And They want more gangbangs now of that character. It's going fine just the way it is. Why this sudden gangbang?

Also please include "gangbang" kink in your OP genre page.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mod be walking through .. A ... just missed him!
any update
The animations are great .. but you make nice scenes without also.
The kitty breaking in the bad habbits scene is awesome.
The hard and very hard punnyshment is just the right demon thing to do.

Game demonize your bombshells.

They deserve every bit of that punnishment and more!

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
the problem im having with the game is i dont think any of the females are likeable even Roxana is now being corrupted by Violet it seems
That's the point really, this isn't a dating sim like most games here are. It's a well-written and funny power fantasy.
It's not about making love, it's about fucking.

Volare!

May 6, 2019
There! You can count them if you want...
View attachment 925585
P.S. that's only main game renders (without bonus scenes).
So 1200 renders is the total number from Episode 1 to Episode 5? My bad, I meant only from the end of Episode 4 to the end of Episode 5. Didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. I don't skip scenes either, I just read very fast. I was just confused because I thought the new update itself was 1200 renders lol.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like where the game is going, was it just my computer or is the text loading just really choppy and slow?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Before I bother downloading, where is and how much rape is in this? I tired if downloading games with the tag that has a single, easily missable scene 1-2 hours into the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes