Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mod overwrites the script file of the game, thus killing the one with 5 chapters and putting in the one with 4.
First, interesting game @Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.
how i can delete the mod?
This advice is best:
Just reinstall the game
There is nowhere else to get the original script but from the original game.
Just get the compressed and extract and play.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's kinda disturbing how many wants to fuck a character, that is basically the representation of the developer. They might be like those WoW playing guys in South Park for all you know. :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Will we have a chance to fuck her again? If yes, wouldn't that also make her a love interest?

We are forced to watch the demon chick fuck another dude before we are forced to watch her fuck the MC. Doesn't fucking the MC make her a love interest?
As both these points seem similar, I'll address them as one:
Do you only ever sleep with people that you're in love with?
Fucking someone just makes them "a fuck", in my world. I've fucked girls where I don't particularly like their personality, so "love" couldn't be further from the equation, but their body & face was good, so they got laid.
Having sex with someone does not automatically equate to falling in love with them.
There is, or at least should be, a distinct difference between cheating and Netorare - being cucked.
We're all different & each to their own, but that's how I see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurupt87

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just a friendly reminder, if you really like the game, consider checking out the Dev's Patreon and pledging some cash to help her out.

She's trying to make enough get one of them 3090 GFX cards, if she does then render times will drop dramatically for her, allowing her to do more per update and we will get updates muuuuch faster!

I mean, Red did all of this on a 1090TI. Think of what she could do with something better?

Plus as a patron you get updates sooner and awesome Special Renders. It's worth it imo!

Reactions: Mars88
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes