eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I checked the reworked scene with Lydia and I think it's a lot better now. There wasn't a big change, but these few lines that were added when they started talking made the whole scene more... I'm not sure what's the right word to use here. More "coherent" maybe? The outcome is the same, but the MC seems a little bit more rational.

Now about the new update. I'm trying to go for 3 different playthroughs, one being a good guy (or as decent as I can), one as neutral as possible, and a dark one.

The dark one can get really fucked up in this update, especially with Violet, to a point where I skipped some parts because they made me feel kind of unconfortable, but I still wanted to pick the "worst" choices to see where bad karma will lead in the end. That's not a complain or anything, it's actually really interesting to see the differences in my playthroughs depending on how many karma points I have and I think the dev has done a really good job seperating all the different paths you can follow. And there are a lot more than the three I'm going for.

From the more neutral path I got a few hints from Violet that made me think I'm probably right about Lydia being her mother and now I think she either believes the MC is her real father or at least knows he was in a relationship with her mother.

Roxana's mother showing up was an interesting plot twist and I wonder how will she react if she'll actually meet her. Another plot twist with Legna in the end... A lot of new information in this update in general.

I think the game gets better and better and that's probably because you can get something out of every scene if you pay enough attention. Everything you see has some importance to the story and it's not just filler content.

Nov 25, 2017
I'm so sad i played this game.

Now every other game will look like shit.

The history, the drama, the characters, the turnarounds, the choices... They get you completely immerse in the game. I actually stopped fapping to pay more attention to the narrative.

You are a genius, and fuck who says your jokes aren't funny. I laughed so hard.

You surely know how to write a story. Congratulations, if you continue doing this i'm pretty sure you will reach the top in no time.

Keep up with the good work!

Ps: Hope i end up in the next update as a chosen comment.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
As both these points seem similar, I'll address them as one:
Do you only ever sleep with people that you're in love with?
Fucking someone just makes them "a fuck", in my world. I've fucked girls where I don't particularly like their personality, so "love" couldn't be further from the equation, but their body & face was good, so they got laid.
Having sex with someone does not automatically equate to falling in love with them.
There is, or at least should be, a distinct difference between cheating and Netorare - being cucked.
We're all different & each to their own, but that's how I see it.
Those were part of a bigger post and the main point I was making was that people were now not only debating what ntr meant, they were debating what made a character a love interest.

I was basically saying we just need to use the most simplified definitions of both terms.

Honestly, I posted it a while ago. Since then, the dev has made all of the 'ntr' scenes optional and I have a save for the 'with ntr' path and one for the 'without ntr' path because even though I view the 'ntr' stuff as 'non-canon' it's still sex scenes and I want to see them. BTW, I'm putting 'ntr' in quotes because it's a pretty loose definition of the word, to be honest. It's more sharing I guess, but there isn't a tag for that, apparently. Either way, the scenes aren't that bad. There's no humiliation directed at the MC which is usually why I avoid traditional ntr games.

Anyway, the game is really good. As some other people have said, go and support the dev if you can. Just because we're a bunch of filthy pirates, doesn't mean we can't support the games we love. Most of the devs have a 5 dollar tier. That's like a cheeseburger a month. Obviously there are way too many devs to support them all, but if each person here picks one or two, at least we are contributing. I'm currently supporting 5 devs and I'm probably going to add a few this month.

Anyway, thanks for the game Red Rocket.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, none of what you said happened with Violet. I must've fucked up somewhere.
Hrm, did you have Violet sleep on the couch or with Roxana in episode 4?
I think that might be the divergent path.

In my game, she spent the night on the couch and in update 5 Violet and MC do some drinking together and it leads to either a game, or ..... what i'm calling "The darkest timeline." lol.

If you arn't getting the scene with Violet on the couch go back to an earlier save and try that. Even the Good Karma scene is really hot.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hrm, did you have Violet sleep on the couch or with Roxana in episode 4?
I think that might be the divergent path.

In my game, she spent the night on the couch and in update 5 Violet and MC do some drinking together and it leads to either a game, or ..... what i'm calling "The darkest timeline." lol.

If you arn't getting the scene with Violet on the couch go back to an earlier save and try that. Even the Good Karma scene is really hot.
I saved over my save. Last time I played was ep 3 and I didn't finish it. So, when I finished it this time, yeah. I saved over it. Not even sure wo I want in this game. None of the girls are ticking any boxes for me. Well, except for the stepdaughter, but, I'd rather just protect her and not be fucking her.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's kinda disturbing how many wants to fuck a character, that is basically the representation of the developer. They might be like those WoW playing guys in South Park for all you know. :ROFLMAO:
I don't want my MC to fuck that pesudo representation of the male dev. She is used a tool for the sake of gangbang NTR fans who won't save her when given a chance.

Like one guy here said to dev, "Yeah, I didn't save you, I know you liked that gangbang." I mean, What the...?

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
UPDATED TO RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD

Greetings all,

First, interesting game Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.

Now if this is something you don't want attached to your game, just let me know and I will gladly remove it and do no further updates. If you don't have any objections I may try to figure out a way of echoing our your current 'Karma' to the screen, but mind you I am no python guru. Also if you want the hints to be differnt colors, again, just let me know. Oh and the code is rather ugly or different because I had to unren it, sorry.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trying it out I have attached a couple screenshots of what the mod does.

and Red Rocket if you don't have any objections would you link to this post in your OP.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your first game, and thank you for your efforts.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

EDIT: Updated to RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD
(for some reason I can't attach it right now, I will try again later, in the mean time here are some links...)

- - - - workupload -

View attachment 813649 View attachment 813650 View attachment 813651
Thank you so much for your update on this. Been hoping to see this updated.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't want my MC to fuck that pesudo respresation of the male dev. She is used a tool for gangbang NTR fans who won't save her when given a chance.
Pretty sure Red is actually a girl. But I guess I could have been mistaken, as being mistaken is what I do naturally.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Pretty sure Red is actually a girl. But I guess I could have been mistaken, as being mistaken is what I do naturally.
Whether She is Male or Female, that's not the point. The point is, her scenes are introduced to satisfy gangbang fans. I don't want my MC to do anything with her. Yes, I liked her narrating throughout the game. But, that's it. Not anymore.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jul 20, 2020
I like the VN, but I wish there was some type of +/- Karma feedback (e.g. the choices tell you if you gain or lose karma, or it gives an indication of + or - Karma after you select). That's why I liked the mod, so I could do two pure play throughs of all positive and all negative karma.

edit: Just saw the mod was updated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
That sucks... Using any mods? Compressed version? Which platform? Say something else?
Same problem here, game just don't start - Win 10 x64. No mods, not compressed etc. I remember i played in early version and everything was fine. I guess problem in the second x32 exe, cause i had the same troubles with another game which contained 2 exe too. (sorry for poor explanation, english is not my first language and i know nothing in coding)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope we get more dark scenes in the future like with Violet and I hope we get to tackle it with other characters soon.

Reactions: Crusher56
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes