ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Ahh shiit, i really like the game. but why roxanne have to be raped in the past? Isn't physically abused to the point she can't walk anymore is more than enough for her?. Well time to drop this then. Good luck dev. Love the humor and story, rape is just red flag for me either it's in the past or recent.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
So quit hatin” on the victim and help her recovery along with throbbing TLC!
I don't hate the victim. What?
I play avn to have a good story and get horny sometimes. Raped just boiled me up. If i continue play, i will get angrier even tho the rapist already dead. And i don't want to play avn to get angrier every click, that's all.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is it weird that my favourite part of this game are the between episodes bits with Red?
What? are there other parts of the game?

Just kidding. I am here to protect Roxanne. This might be the second game in which I might not simply act as a horny slut and actually try to take care of one girl. Other one is Hillside, all for Emma.

Reactions: dimale7582

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Huh. I'm a White Knight. I am ALWAYS right. I for one don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else likes. What I like is what matters to me. If I don't like it, I don't fuck with it. I walk away. I don't waste my breath arguing about it anymore.

As for the end scene with Red and the zombies, I saved her when I realized wtf it was. I was hoping it was going to be rock out session. I mean fuck: Red and the Zombies was the perfect scenario for a rock band. But, NOOO. Red fucking dropped the fucking ball. AGAIN!

Glad I saved the bitch from her filthy fantasy. I didn't get the rock band, so she didn't deserve to have her fantasy come true.
Did someone call for a Knight?
goons.gif

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Please RedRocket, consider adding a scene gallery. Or if to busy can we find a modder who can help with this. There are so many good scenes that need to be... Archived...

Reactions: Wolf98

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
just finished ep 1 and it was hilarious i loved the dialog and also i am so glad to see a normal looking dick for once No homo though

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Honestly I was kinda worried when I just started fucking my wife instead of throwing her out but I guess it all worked out.

vct

Mar 10, 2019
man hope that we get some more daughter bathing sessions,, and more tease please

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
First, thanks for the great game. I encounter a problem on ubuntu 20.04 : the game version 0.5 ends at the end of chapter 4 (bob on his throne) ; another -non blocking- bug occurs during the first sex scene with the mc ex girlfriend : the renders are shown in disorder -back and forth between various positions out of sync with dialogue-.

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
One word. Mod... it broke your game, try playing without it.
Thanks for the -lightning- quick reply ; that's what I thought so I deleted the directory and installed again but perhaps I wasn't thorough enough. I'll give it another try and keep you up to date.

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
Yep, after deleting thoroughly and reinstalling, everything is working as intended, thanks again!

amazingwhale

Aug 25, 2017
My saves from chapter 4 are not working, anybody have a fix for this? Haven't modded the game so it couldn't be that.

Love the game btw!

The Error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game looks awsome!

Will start playing in a couple of months!

Good luck!
Cool!! My comment made the game!

Just started playing and the game is very nice so far.

Keep it up :)

Looking forward to the next update.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes