Oct 22, 2017
Man, I really quite enjoyed this game. It's ridiculous in a fun way, and I'm a fan of how big of an asshole your character can be. Like being able to kill the dude that attacked you lol.

I thought it was pretty bold to have the option to just fuck Violet at the end. I was also surprised at how effective the blindfold scenario was when in most other cases it comes off as the most absurd situation.

The scenes with Vivian were also great. I'm looking forward to hopefully more scenes with Aika.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is what best friends are for ... confort and throbbing infatuation for the good of the world.
I thought it was pretty bold to have the option to just fuck Violet at the end. I was also surprised at how effective the blindfold scenario was when in most other cases it comes off as the most absurd situation.
Game your firends oN!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it funny that he just takes some doctors word like doctors have never made mistakes before and he just throws the GF out.

Some places it's hard to see the words because of the background like in the office with Aika wher ehe fired her.

First time that I have played this game and at the start of part 4 I get a warning about using saves from version 0.3 or lower. If it's the first time someone has played it then that message shouldn't be there.

I changed Bob's name to bald fuck as I thought it was a more fitting name for them.

The zombies reminded me of the old movies where the actors had to use shoe polish to make themselves darker.

Played once with bad karma and then went back and did it with good karma for the most part I still picked one or 2 spots where I picked red.

Roxana is hot Zaida and Legna are hot Violet is hot as well.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
One of the few VN's I've played recently that just keeps getting better and better. How you are able to balance the humor with the intensity in some of the scenes (particularly the bad karma route) is incredible. I noticed a few grammatical errors, but the writing is excellent - especially for a non-native English language person. And the renders keep getting better... not sure what you did differently in the Halloween ending, but that was some of the cleanest renders I've seen. Exceptional job, you earned a patron today.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC atoned for his lack of morality and humanity throughout the game, by becoming even more vile and irrational.
Hence his now being a demon with special powers and a lot of babes to bang, his toxic personality
sems to be a magnet for them.
I find it funny that he just takes some doctors word like doctors have never made mistakes before and he just throws the GF out.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, just to check, this update confirms one of the characters to be a Rape victim? I just want to know cause that's a little above my comfort level. Nothing against the characters involved, but it makes me terribly uncomfortable. If I'm wrong about this, correct me.

Just before someone mentions it, I know she's not a main LI, but it still sucks. If it's "just" sexual abuse, I can barely live with it, but the full thing is :(

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease do not be hatin” on the poor NPC slapped with all the worst they could endure for the sake of
slap on drama and / or easy back story shenanigans.
There are rumors and MC being a total cunt all throughout his life, no proof, no nutin apart from
MC jumping the gun and going all gong hoe punisher and stuff on whoever sparked his rage.
So, just to check, this update confirms one of the characters to be a Rape victim?
MC is the worst scum of the universe, so that you know before you go accuse some other NPC of living through some ordeal.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
PLease do not be hatin” on the poor NPC slapped with all the worst they could endure for the sake of
slap on darama and / or easy back story shenanigans.
There are rumors and MC being a total cunt all throughout his life, no porrf, no nothing aaprt from
MC jumping the gun and going all gong hoe punisher and stuff on whoever sparked his rage.

MC is the worst scum of the universe, so that you know before you go accuse some other NPC of living through some ordeal.
I don't know how to read your comment. I keep hearing a Southern Redneck, with fully equiped with "yee-hahs". Still, it made me laugh, even if it didn't answer my question. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: ben_sylar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gonna give it another spin and will come back to say it straight ...
gdfz.jpg
Stay tuned...

There we go ... just hits and slaps and bruises ... nothing kinki in there ... I dunno why anyone would go assume anything else ...
Also. be advised this is all speculation form some memory of the MC, no actual detective work or lawyer investigation going on.
The game goes by anyone who ever assumes anything is right code so ... yeah .. MC kills people on bad judegement calls of his.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Gonna give it another spin and will come back to say it straight ...
View attachment 932121
Stay tuned...

There we go ... just hits and slaps and bruises ... nothing kinki in there ... I dunno why anyone would go assume anything else ...
Also. be advised this is all speculation form some memory of the MC, no actual detective work or lawyer investigation going on.
The game goes by anyone who ever assumes anything is right code so ... yeah .. MC kills people on bad judegement calls of his.
Haha, I get it now! Thanks for clearing that up!
I guess people just like to reach for things. Still hope this is the case as Rape on top of everything would be, umm, pointless imo. You keep being awesome Canto Forte!
Edit: Awwww, you corrected the typos in your original response to me. Here I thought it was intentionally misspelled so it gives it that good-ol-boys southern feel!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Haha, I get it now! Thanks for clearing that up!
I guess people just like to reach for things. Still hope this is the case as Rape on top of everything would be, umm, pointless imo. You keep being awesome Canto Forte!
Edit: Awwww, you corrected the typos in your original response to me. Here I thought it was intentionally misspelled so it gives it that good-ol-boys southern feel!
I'll put everything in a spoiler, because in order to let you know exactly what happened I have to spoil a part of this update.
We basically found out that her father also raped her and that was probably the last straw for the MC and what lead him to his decision to kill him. There's a scene where her mother shows up to the MC's new workplace and asks to see Roxanna for a last time, because she has terminal cancer and not a lot of time left and there's a flashback there showing the MC talking to her, after killing her husband, where he says "He raped her! Why the fuck didn't you stand up for the girl!? You're her mother!", but then he let her live because, and I quote "It would be right to shoot you both, but you're already dead. A man is alive as long as he has freedom, and weak people like you have no freedom. You're like a toy to be played with until you get tired of it." These are lines copied straight from the script. I don't like it either, but it just made me want to protect Roxanna even more now.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'll put everything in a spoiler, because in order to let you know exactly what happened I have to spoil a part of this update.
We basically found out that her father also raped her and that was probably the last straw for the MC and what lead him to his decision to kill him. There's a scene where her mother shows up to the MC's new workplace and asks to see Roxanna for a last time, because she has terminal cancer and not a lot of time left and there's a flashback there showing the MC talking to her, after killing her husband, where he says "He raped her! Why the fuck didn't you stand up for the girl!? You're her mother!", but then he let her live because, and I quote "It would be right to shoot you both, but you're already dead. A man is alive as long as he has freedom, and weak people like you have no freedom. You're like a toy to be played with until you get tired of it." These are lines copied straight from the script. I don't like it either, but it just made me want to protect Roxanna even more now.
Thanks for the clarification. That ran contrary to what Canto Forte said, which is a bummer. I don't know how to feel about that honestly. It's shitty. Again, it's appreciated.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. That ran contrary to what Canto Forte said, which is a bummer. I don't know how to feel about that honestly. It's shitty. Again, it's appreciated.
I don't like that type of content either, but in this case it's something that happened years ago, when the MC had no connection with that character yet, you obviously won't see it happening and it's just mentioned once, in just that sentence I wrote. I know it's a sensitive topic, but I think it's one of the rare cases that something like that is used for actual story purposes. To show that the MC had valid reasons to kill the dude instead of just try to get Roxanna away from him.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't like that type of content either, but in this case it's something that happened years ago, when the MC had no connection with that character yet, you obviously won't see it happening and it's just mentioned once, in just that sentence I wrote. I know it's a sensitive topic, but I think it's one of the rare cases that something like that is used for actual story purposes. To show that the MC had valid reasons to kill the dude instead of just try to get Roxanna away from him.
Edit: I misunderstood Eddie987 as one of the writers of the game. My fault, just wanted to make that clear.
Hey man, I respect that, and I respect that and the game looks great despite that. My issue stems from "just that sentence". Just that sentence is enough. It's the difference between cutting your finger and cutting your whole hand off. Do I respect that you wrote it? Yeah, but do I also see that it's completely contrived/unnecessary? Yes. Just to be clear, it's a plot device that's valid to use, but it's NOT necessary. It's also NOT necessary to kill the guy. In fact, if the rapist was responsible for abusing his daughter, putting her in a wheelchair and filling her life with misery, i think that is enough to justify murdering him. I hope that when you wrote "just that sentence" that you weighed heavily on what it means and the difference between responses. Again, I might be in the minority, so far be it from me to chastise you for making a "mistake" but this is the shit that stops people from playing your game. It stopped me. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I think Canto Forte was bringing up the possiblity of the MC being an and the character's view of the events and the conclusions he reached - and acted upon - might not exactly correspond to the actual facts & truth.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I think Canto Forte was bringing up the possiblity of the MC being an and the character's view of the events and the conclusions he reached - and acted upon - might not exactly correspond to the actual facts & truth.
ah, i see. I like that kind of story telling. It's clever and not blatant enough to come to unless you're thinking critically. Still, the writer just confirmed it I guess. So I got two snowglobes
man-making-i-dont-know-gesture_23-2147646438.jpg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hey man, I respect that, and I respect that and the game looks great despite that. My issue stems from "just that sentence". Just that sentence is enough. It's the difference between cutting your finger and cutting your whole hand off. Do I respect that you wrote it? Yeah, but do I also see that it's completely contrived/unnecessary? Yes. Just to be clear, it's a plot device that's valid to use, but it's NOT necessary. It's also NOT necessary to kill the guy. In fact, if the rapist was responsible for abusing his daughter, putting her in a wheelchair and filling her life with misery, i think that is enough to justify murdering him. I hope that when you wrote "just that sentence" that you weighed heavily on what it means and the difference between responses. Again, I might be in the minority, so far be it from me to chastise you for making a "mistake" but this is the shit that stops people from playing your game. It stopped me. Just my thoughts.
It's not my game, I'm not sure what made you think I have any affiliation with it, so it's not my "mistake". I just copied a part of the script of that scene, because I know how annoying it is to get blindsided by things you don't like. Like I said I don't like that type of content either, because it's usually used as a cheap alternative to a certain fetish I can't stand, but in this case it's used as an actual plot point. That's why I said it was mentioned in just one sentence.

Do I like it? No.
Do I think it was necessary? No.
Do I agree that everything else that dude did was enough to justify killing him? Absolutely!
I'm just saying that I can understand why the dev used it.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's not my game, I'm not sure what made you think I have any affiliation with it, so it's not my "mistake". I just copied a part of the script of that scene, because I know how annoying it is to get blindsided by things you don't like. Like I said I don't like that type of content either, because it's usually used as a cheap alternative to a certain fetish I can't stand, but in this case it's used as an actual plot point. That's why I said it was mentioned in just one sentence.

Do I like it? No.
Do I think it was necessary? No.
Do I agree that everything else that dude did was enough to justify killing him? Absolutely!
I'm just saying that I can understand why the dev used it.
Hahaha, my bad. You said "just wrote that sentence" so I thought you might be a ghost writer instead of Red. Once again, My apologies. Also, don't get me wrong, I understand why the Dev did it, I just think it's cheap if they just wanted justification for an action.
Again, I'm with you. This whole messy episode I caused by my question, it's actually my fault, I tried to search for good stories while hoping to avoid dark shit, and I end up finding it anyway. Oof.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes