frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The best parts of this update was slapping Zaida in the face and Red Rockets fantasies, a close runner up was Violet's scenes both were good but one was so much better then the other but I don't want to spoil it so you can see for yourself instead when you play. :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
UPDATED TO RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD
There is this mod freshly updated above ...
It changes the script of the game to highlight and explain Karmic choices.
I wish there was some type of +/- Karma feedback

Because you see zombies and want to save someone from the ordeal. Or not.
She did tie u up and tortured u repeatedly for 10s of minutes .. so revenge was in order, no?
How did you even thought he would save you?
Never take games seriously ... just be the demon you were scripted to be and profit!
That was a joke.

Yes it does, but it takes some time to load.
Ren”Py has different distros around,
please install the program and let your system recognize its games.
game just don't start

full Good Karma for this game
it has less sex scenes
Well ... those scenes are the game .. so let us play that game.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
UPDATED TO RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD

Greetings all,

First, interesting game Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.

Now if this is something you don't want attached to your game, just let me know and I will gladly remove it and do no further updates. If you don't have any objections I may try to figure out a way of echoing our your current 'Karma' to the screen, but mind you I am no python guru. Also if you want the hints to be differnt colors, again, just let me know. Oh and the code is rather ugly or different because I had to unren it, sorry.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trying it out I have attached a couple screenshots of what the mod does.

and Red Rocket if you don't have any objections would you link to this post in your OP.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your first game, and thank you for your efforts.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

EDIT: Updated to RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD
(for some reason I can't attach it right now, I will try again later, in the mean time here are some links...)

To uninstall this mod simply goto the folder you run the game from, go into the games sub folder, and delete file named script.rpy

- - - - workupload -

View attachment 813649 View attachment 813650 View attachment 813651
Thank for the update ep.5, good job

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
That gangbang R*pe is a joke? How?
Bahaha, the scene ends with Red coming out of a dream - it was obviously a rape fantasy of hers.
And it wasn't NTR either - Red isn't dating the MC, nor is she an incestuous family member with another boyfriend, nor does the MC have any feelings for Red.
In universe, she's a borderline-retarded extreme-pervert and complete stranger (street meetings) that's hot.
She does have a nice arse though, that's for sure, and she understands the importance of presents.

Reactions: notBatman747

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, two things made me decide to give this a try. First off, some of the other comments on here, made it sound fun. Second, Walkthrough Mod, considering all the games I have in my game folder, that is a quick way to get me to check out a game. And I will say, I am glad I did. Interesting characters, intriguing storyline, and just the right amount of humour in it, I did like it, and interested in seeing what's next. Thank you, and keep up the good work. ;)

Edit: So, I decided, since I was mainly picking the choices to raise Karma, I'll do a quick run through, pick the other choices, just to see what I was missing and dang, that one is VERY dark. The MC does get to be pretty evil in that game. I'll still do that, with the upper saves for the raise Karma, lower saves for lower Karma, but yeah, some dark stuff there.

Last edited:

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
She likes to torture the MC and wants to cause him extreme emotions ...
What more could you want in a bombshell?
I sure as shit don't want my MC to be sexually tortured, makes it sound like femdom/simp land.

She doesn't "torture" the MC in the extra scenes. She does tease him but she only tries to sexually "torture" him (saying it like you did, that she tortured him, implies that she succeeded).
But,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But enough about Red lol, so weird, she's reading this!
I'm looking forward to Zaira's re-education on her sexual duties in the office, that she is currently very against.
I'm hoping it involves her watching the MC make a sloppy mess of her mom, that conflict afterwards would guarantee future awesomeness.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has own demon powers much like any of the twins.
I'm hoping it involves her watching the MC make a sloppy mess of her mom, that conflict afterwards would guarantee future awesomeness.
Mixing them in wild speculation will result in bewilderment in next update.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Mixing them in wild speculation will result in bewilderment in next update.
Heh, I know brother. I don't know if this is your translation or Google's but, I love it.
What did you give her?
Hard punnishment or very hard throbbing punnishment ???
She's been getting VH obviously, as she deserves for being a sex demon that preys upon weak-willed & unaware people to get them to hand over their souls for infinite torture in hell.
And she'll continue to get it too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You're talking to a White Knight, they're always right and they know what's best for everyone - especially women.
Huh. I'm a White Knight. I am ALWAYS right. I for one don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else likes. What I like is what matters to me. If I don't like it, I don't fuck with it. I walk away. I don't waste my breath arguing about it anymore.

As for the end scene with Red and the zombies, I saved her when I realized wtf it was. I was hoping it was going to be rock out session. I mean fuck: Red and the Zombies was the perfect scenario for a rock band. But, NOOO. Red fucking dropped the fucking ball. AGAIN!

Glad I saved the bitch from her filthy fantasy. I didn't get the rock band, so she didn't deserve to have her fantasy come true.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Quite the dilemma with Roxana Mother showing up and with what's going on with her I told her I'd think about it she is as much a victim but I still feel she could have done more for her daughter either way a good update now I know of two cats who's bad side we don't ever want to get on. :LOL:
Fuck her. I told her to eat a bag of dicks. Well, not really, but, that SHOULD'VE been a choice.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes