ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Woah, thanks. Good to know... :giggle: (cries inside) It takes me 1 day to make 1 animation.
I totally agree that they aren't worth that kind of time.

Loved the update btw. I wish the updates where longer but thats just me being impacient to get from the good stuff to the even better stuff later on

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You Are The Shining Moment Of This Horrid MAn Game! Here is your cover:
dev1.jpg
I changed the cover of the game, what do you think about it? Should I return the old one?
Um .. what does it cover? I am happy with you the way you are, babe, honest!

More feedack:
OK .. a tie breaker in the animations debacle ... I love how you did them ... the juciest parts got animated.
It is only 1 day, while you code or pose others, or write script.
Games with 3 or 5 or ... 7 animations per update are common practice.
If you feel confortable making the gamers click 10s or 100s of times per hot scene, it is your call.
I love the animations, I love the babes. Seeing her whole body while face f*ing would be great
All there is needed that the babes are shown whole body so as to bask in the beauty of your babes the most.
These shining moments are the bread and butter of this game ... MC is bad as they come ... John Constatine bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Having trouble entering the game. I try to open it and nothing happens. Other Ren'Py games are running just fine.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Woah, thanks. Good to know... :giggle: (cries inside) It takes me 1 day to make 1 animation.
Well then let me be someone that says thank you for them! I do think a good animation takes a scene to a level that stills simply can't emulate. It still has to be a good animation mind you and as you well know, they can be rather time consuming.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... use the key! Extract the game from your archive somewhere with some space (3-5 GB free)
Having trouble entering the game. I try to open it and nothing happens
Stop breaking and entering and try knocking for starters.

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Well ... use the key! Extract the game from your archive somewhere with some space (3-5 GB free)

Stop breaking and entering and try knocking for starters.
I had 6 gigs of free space but moving it to my other drive did the trick. How did you know?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Once bitten, twice shy.
Loading pics takes a huge toll on your space drive. Games bloat up after firing .. better prepare in advance.

Reactions: Volare!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are still best babe, babe!
1606902262452.png

About the gurl you want to pour darkness on:
MC is lit like a firecracker, Asshole is lit like a hollyday tree.
Wonderful babe cheering MC and smiling and lightening the mood
is kept in the dark .. oh .. the horror:eek::oops::cautious::censored:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There are people who don't care for them and then there are people who hate games without animations.

Most people enjoy really good animations, but as you noticed it takes a long time to do and you have to decide for yourself if you want to continue doing them or not.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Wow, wasn't expecting the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rape.
I'm fine with rape in games but, I mean, she has to "deserve it" in some way for me to want to click it. I felt so bad for her, rollback ho!
So yeah, I guess this means the karma system is shaping up to have the MC be "evil sadistic bastard" vs "assertive dom". Sort of a sadist vs dom divide?
Sure is nice to have a dev realise that being an assertive man doesn't mean that you're an evil PoS, pretty much the first game on here I've ever played where to get maledom I'm picking the good option instead of the evil one. Kudos on that for sure.

Also, I'm so conflicted about the Red content. She's hot af (and the 4th wall breaking bonus content at the end of this ep was gold) but, she's the ingame representation of the dev and not related to the story at all. And, gangbanging the dev just feels so weird lol, your mental game is weird and gymnastic Red!

Reactions: Anus Mundi and DA22

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Wait, what? Gangbang?! You didn't save me!? What the fuck!
Hell no, those zombies looked pent up - maybe they were people that had taken NNN seriously? And that's what they all look like. Food for thought.
And we all know you loved it anyway so, quit complaining or you'll get another spanking.
And make the episodes longer.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Good to see the avoidable first scene with bob.
When that change came ?? I like that change.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes