Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I will never understand why Devs hide the news of their games to the public, people who are not patreons have no way to know if the game its worth supporting if all the news regarding the game are only for the patrons to see its like you have to become a patron to see news regarding the game to see if the dev its worth supporting in the first place.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1621347294521.png

This is it!
Welcome back you red bombshell you!​
Game still alive ??
My degenerate self is dying from the suspense.. Any idea or rough estimate of next update? Like this month, late this year or maybe next year? (since dev is doing 2 games now and Idk which one she will prioritize)
I saw on the Patreon page it suppose to be out this weekend on May 15
Thanks man
I will never understand why Devs hide the news of their games to the public, people who are not parents have no way to know if the game its worth supporting if all the news regarding the game are only for the patrons to see its like you have to become a patron to see news regarding the game to see if the dev its worth supporting in the first place.
What we got is:
Episode 6 (part 1)
- 400 + new renders added

Game oN!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo how's this? cool enough? Another question Multiple Penetration Tag is been mentioned my question is, is it avoidable? coz honestly not fan of that shit, despise that very much.
So asking coz yeah I don't wanna end up disappointed. Will really appreciate alot if someone explains.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a sneaky kink infested game ... MC needs to go the deep end ... or risk ridicule.
Yo how's this? cool enough? Another question Multiple Penetration Tag is been mentioned my question is, is it avoidable? coz honestly not fan of that shit, despise that very much.
So asking coz yeah I don't wanna end up disappointed. Will really appreciate alot if someone explains.
You are a demon sent back to bring souls into the underworld folds .. have fun while you still here!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so .. uhhhh .. Red Rocket ..... how did you like that gangbang with those Zombies ... i gotta tell ya .. i enjoyed stripping your little ass and watching them fucking your brains out :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

but hey that whole you threw my ass in for revenge wasn't funny ... ;)

love your games .. keep up the great work :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Me be starting anew .. so no worries . .cannot wait to be inside all of these awsome babes.
Can it be that my "favorite" message appeared: old saves don't work?
Also check out the new feature of starting right at the chapter you wish.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Red Rocket
Version of the game: Rainy Day v0.6.2
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,3GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes