Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She a demon, you a demon .. how d”ya”ll think things like this work when both parties are schemers?
Is MC automatically a complete dick to Zaida or did I do it by some choice I made?
think so.
Would I want to settle down in some small hell hole and have her 4 eva? Yes, deffinitely, with her baby twin in toe.
Am I gonna get anything outta her if I cannot be a rock and con my way out of bigger predicaments? NO.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Sep 3, 2020
She a demon, you a demon .. how d”ya”ll think things like this work when both parties are schemers?

Would I want to settle down in some small hell hole and have her 4 eva? Yes, deffinitely, with her baby twin in toe.
Am I gonna get anything outta her if I cannot be a rock and con my way out of bigger predicaments? NO.
I'm hoping that depending on our choices, Zaida and the MC will genuinely grow

to care about each other, I just hope that there's an ending where we end up

With her in the end and we will not have to say goodbye.

But I know because of the other game that is impossible unless the MC

shows up in the end of the other game, or it takes place hundreds of years in the future

I'm selfish, I don't want to Let Her Go
:cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She chose you, remember?
I'm hoping that depending on our choices, Zaida and the MC will genuinely grow

to care about each other, I just hope that there's an ending where we end up

With her in the end and we will not have to say goodbye.

But I know because of the other game that is impossible unless the MC

shows up in the end of the other game, or it takes place hundreds of years in the future

I'm selfish, I don't want to Let Her Go
:cry:
Your fate is sealed in her hands, her purpose, her desire.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Any news about the next update i miss this game :)

Sep 3, 2020
She chose you, remember?

Your fate is sealed in her hands, her purpose, her desire.
So bro what do you think are we destined to lose her or do you think that they would be some last-minute time travel at the end of the other game

I know I'm grasping at straws, but I'm just thinking about how the other game could happen, and we will not have to lose her

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev just unloaded in some bitches ..
a whole month worth of renders and abstinence burst into their moist warm insides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess dev be going back to hell for this game 4 the next couple a moths.

Any news about the next update i miss this game :)
So bro what do you think are we destined to lose her or do you think that they would be some last-minute time travel at the end of the other game

I know I'm grasping at straws, but I'm just thinking about how the other game could happen, and we will not have to lose her
She is her own gurlie spouse of needs and desires ... trust in your self more!

Sep 3, 2020
Dev just unloaded in some bitches ..
a whole month worth of renders and abstinence burst into their moist warm insides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess dev be going back to hell for this game 4 the next couple a moths.

She is her own gurlie spouse of needs and desires ... trust in your self more!
I know you're right bro but I love her

and I know that you love her too so why isn't it bothering you

Reactions: zack_from_office

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
well because there is no harem path you will be forced to choose one li in the end
Don't need no harem to be going around, makin' love to whoever you please… *starts humming along*

Seriously though, you died and got send back from hell, maybe neither you nor them are actually interesting in a long term thing, staying f(r)iends with benefits instead.

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
Don't need no harem to be going around, makin' love to whoever you please… *starts humming along*

Seriously though, you died and got send back from hell, maybe neither you nor them are actually interesting in a long term thing, staying f(r)iends with benefits instead.
its not about makin' love to whoever you please it about end product. i have been disappointed by many games endings.
its just my preference and everyone has his own.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes